Final Draft!!!

A Change

Since last chapter was just a draft. I got too lazy to edit it out so I decided to add onto it by elaborating :)

Where I left off before I went to overnight camp:

"Speaking of the devils here come the Junseob couple now" He said coolly even though it was pretty obvious he was hurt. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got butterflies in my stomach. 'Could it really be them?! My perfect beautiful biases?!' I practically had the wind knocked out of me when they came my direction. Every step triggered a part of me to loose control. 'Am I really this weak on my knees in person for them?' They both stopped infront of me. Yoseob smiling his cute smile and Junhyung smirking his y smirk.

My face turned red so I just looked down.

"Aigoo why is my cutie fan so shy and red?" Yoseob chirped up while lifting my chin. Where is unnie when I need her. I feel like I'm going to do something embaressing and need to be stopped ahead of time. "Yah you're scaring her leave her alone!" Junhyung said slapping Yoseob's hands away softly.

I couldn't help but giggle at them. "Junseob oppas are so cute and funny" I said inbetween giggles.

I don't really have butterflies in my stomach anymore so I confidently lifted my head and locked eyes with Junhyung.

"Shin ~~~~~~~imnida" I said while bowing and shaking both their hands. "My little fan isn't shy anymore. And you're so yeoppo!" Yoseob said bouncing around me and Jun oppa. I blushed while smiling.

"My bias thinks I'm cute!" I practically yelled while clapping my hands together.

"Yay I'm her bias!" could be heard from Yoseob as he bounced all around the room forgetting that there where other fans around. Jun oppa looked sad so I motioned for him to bend down so I could tell him a secret.

"Oppa he is so energetic how do you put up with it?" I said with sarcasm because we both knew I love his energy it only made him cuter. "That's not I was going to tell oppa." I said pulling him back down. He smiled and said "you use the word oppa so carelessly." I nodded but said what I was going to say. "I approve of the Junseob couple because I secretly am in love with Yoseob and Junhyung oppas." I whispered the last part as if to annoy him. He said yah while laughing and joining in with Yoseob. I never seen him like this before. 'Well there was this one time....'

 

'Tonight really was the best night ever. I got my journal signed by all the Beast members and especially got to tell my loves my feeling, even if they can't return my love. It felt like a relief to know that they understood me.''

"Yah cutie you know if you keep day dreaming like that I am going to take you home with me" Hyunseung oppa said flashing his hand in my face while smirking. I had been sitting down in a corner looking for unnie but got destracted by my thoughts.

"Mianhae, so what is it oppa? You are giving me more attention than I deserve I feel special." I said smiling a huge smile. "Oh someone got a boost of confidence from me" he said cheekily. "Well I just wanted to know if you have twitter, I recently joined and would like to follow you if you do, you probably already follow me" he said "matter o factly I actually do follow all of Beast" I said smiling "I have twitter, it's "follow me" I said with a eye smile. He nodded and I walked away looking again for unnie.

'She didn't leave did she?'

"Looking for someone ~~~~~-ah?" someone from behind me said. I turned around to see unnie smirking at me. "Dongsaeng I got so much autographs, did you?" she half yelled while asking. I giggled hugged her and nodded. "Good I'm glad your birthday was good now lets go home." She said as we walked off.