Alone

Secrets Revealed

Taemin and Minho both stared at each other without saying a word after that.


Eventually, Minho and Taemin were face to face. Taemin knew that Minho being there was not a dream.

“Minho-ah”

“Taemin”

Minho grabbed Taemin’s arm and Taemin was shocked by the suddenness of Minho’s action. Minho pulled Taemin into a hug. His arms were around Taemin’s torso.  They didn’t say anything to each other for awhile till Minho broke the silence.

“Taemin, why didn’t you tell me about it?”Minho asked softly.

Taemin was just crying softly as his face was hidden in his boyfriend’s shoulder. Taemin pulled his head away and looked up to Minho to see the big, round brown eyes that he fell in love.

“I’m sorry,” Taemin said as his voice croaked.

Minho’s heart shattered in to pieces as he saw Taemin’s red, puffy eyes and his tear strained face.

Minho brought his right hand to clear the tears from Taemin’s cheeks. And then, Minho cupped his hand and pulled Taemin for a little kiss. After a minute of kissing, Minho pulled away  and said something that made Taemin's heart full of warmth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I want you to know something, Taemin,” Minho said softly into Taemin’s ears,” I’ll always be here for you to face this obstacle.” “You are not alone.”

 


Okay, I know this is a short update, but i have finals so you guys sre going to have short update for alittle while longer!

BUT!! Its only going to be for only for a short time, so I hope you guys can subscribe and comment!!

See you soon!!