Secrets

Secrets Revealed

Author’s POV

It’s been about 2 weeks since Minho went and confronted Taemin. It has been pretty tense for Taemin as Minho had found out about him. Minho comes every day before and after school to come see Taemin. However, Taemin didn’t tell Minho about his accident in his room and him finding himself in the operation room that day. Taemin didn’t wait to make Minho more worried then he already was. Taemin kept blaming himself for not telling Minho in the first place about his condition.

When Minho isn’t around, Taemin would always be crying to himself in his room about keeping more secrets from Minho. He didn’t want to tell Minho that he was only going to live for another 2 years.

“I want to tell Minho everything, but I don’t want to cause more pain for him,” Taemin thought.

However, Taemin didn’t know that Minho knew everything.

And when I say everything, I mean

EVERYTHING...

*One week ago*

Minho had gone to Taemin’s doctor’s office to see any new updates about Taemin as he wasn’t saying anything to Minho.

“Dr. Kim, is Taemin going to be alright soon?” Minho asked with a shaky voice hoping to hear a good update rather than something that would break his heart.

“Mr. Choi, I have something tell you about Taemin-sshi,” said Dr. Kim,” Taemin-sshi had asked me several times not to tell you anything, but I fell that you must know.

Minho looked at the doctor with a hurtful face.

“Taemin-sshi... is only going to live till he is 17 years old I’m sorry for keeping it a secret from you.”

Minho couldn’t the doctor’s words.

His Taemin...

Only was going to live for another 2 years?

Minho stumbled backwards and lost his footing as he collapsed on one of the couches in the office. He couldn’t believe that Taemin was only going to be alive till he was 17.

He couldn’t let the tears from falling from his face.

“Why Taemin-ah?”

“Why didn’t you tell me about this?”

“Are you hiding even more secrets from me?”

 

After what the doctor had said to Minho, Minho had started to visit Taemin less. He stopped coming in the mornings and started to come only twice after school. Taemin was worried about Minho.

“Why is Minho suddenly stopping to come less often?” he asked himself.

Taemin was sitting on his bed as he looked outside through his windows. The cherry blossoms petals had all of a sudden had stopped falling. Taemin knew that for him that was a sign that something bad was going to happen, but he was curious on what was going to happen.

His question was finally answered when Minho had decided to come visit him that day.

 

Minho had come straight after school and he went to see Taemin directly. As Minho went into Taemin’s room and he found Taemin reading a book. Taemin looked up from his book as a smile came upon his face.

“Minho-ah!”

Taemin leaped off his bed and ran into Minho’s arms. Minho was taken by surprise from the younger one’s actions, but Minho made not complaints. He hugged Taemin back.

“How have you been feeling?” Minho asked.

“I have been feeling great now that you are here,” Taemin said with a grin on his face.

Minho looked at Taemin with a smile and lowered his head to meet Taemin’s lips. Minho slowly closed his eyes as he got closer to Taemin. When Minho’s lips met with Taemin’s lips, Taemin was surprised for a second, but closed his eyes and kissed Minho back.

Taemin, however, didn’t know that tears has started to fall form Minho’s eyes.

Taemin... I wish time would freeze so that you don’t have to leave...

Taemin... I will do whatever it takes for you to be with me...

I would do anything for you...

Do you know why?

Because...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love you...


okay this is probably my longest chapter for this story!!

I hope everyone likes this!!

Please subscribe and

COMMENT!!

Bye for now!!

 

THEY ARE ALL TOO PERFECT!!