Trust

Secrets Revealed

Minho stood at the front of the white door. He wanted to go inside, but his legs wouldn’t let him go inside. There were so many questions that were going through his head. How could Taemin not tell him about his illness?!  One of his close friends had found about Taemin when his friend was visiting someone in the same hospital the Taemin was admitted in. When his friend told him about Taemin, an arrow had pierced Minho’s heart. His entire life had shattered within one second when he heard these words:

"Taemin has cancer"





His heart was still hurting. Did Taemin not trust him? He was his boyfriend for goodness sake! Minho was debating whether to go inside Taemin’s room and confront him. However, he didn’t want to see Taemin and scare him. Taemin didn’t even know that Minho was there in the first place.

Minho suddenly moved and turned away from Taemin’s door and ran outside. He was in the hospital garden and eventually sat down on one of the park benches.

“Taemin-ah...How could you not tell me that you had cancer, I would have helped you through it. I want to see you and hold onto you. I want to hug you and kiss you so much,” Minho said in his head as tears were flowing out of his eyes.

Minho continued to cry to himself for another 10 minutes. He was confused on what to do now. Then, he felt something brush against his cheeks. He opened his eyes to see cherry blossoms falling. More tears started to flow down his cheeks. Cherry blossoms had always reminded him of Taemin as they were his favourite tree.

“Should I go and see him or leave pretending that I don’t know anything?” he asked himself, “no, I can’t.”

“I love Taemin and I am not going to leave him alone and let him suffer.”

Minho got up and ran back into the hospital and eventually his legs brought him to Taemin’s room. Minho again stood in front of the door and was hesitant to open it. He took a deep breath and opened the door to slowly walk into Taemin’s room.

As he walked into the room, he saw Taemin looking out the windows staring at the cherry blossoms that were dancing in the wind..

The boy who he had missed.

The one who had captured his heart.

The one whose touch that Minho has longed for.

Minho slowly started to walk again and then Taemin turned around to see Minho.

Taemin’s eyes widened. Minho, the boy who he had loved and kept his illness a secret was standing right in front of him. How could he be there? Many questions were running though his head, and then Minho’s voice had broken him from his thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Taemin-ah...Why?”


I hope you guys like this story!!

Please subscribe and comment! Even you slient readers!! And this will be a multi chapter story!!

See you soon!!