CHAPTER 5 – “How many babies are we raising actually?” (Part 2)

HELLO BABY – EXO (WITH YOU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Isn't he just adorable? ^___^

---------

There you are, sitting next to Kai, feeling completely uncomfortable; while on the other hand, Kai is very happy right now. Being able to treat you like this is like his goal. While little Dara is busy finishing her drawing of you two, you kept on telling Kai not to do anything stupid and keep his hands of you. Kai just replied you with his infamous smirk, making you frustrated.

“I’m done!” Little Dara announced after a while. You immediately got up from your place and went to look at the drawing. Kai just giggled at your action and then too, got up from his place and went to take a look at his daughter drawing.

“Wah~ It’s very pretty.. But where is your daddy’s left hand..?” You asked. The little girl points to somewhere in the drawing for the answer. Kai’s left hand was around your waist without you knowing it. You turned to Kai and glare at him, only to receive another smirk and ‘i-didn’t-do-anything’ look from him.

~~~~~

-3.45pm-

      It’s time for the EXO-M to go meeting their manager. The two groups bid goodbyes.

“Sehun-ah, annyeong~ I’ll be back soon!” Luhan said as he waved to the EXO-K maknae.

“Okay, hyung~ Be safe!” Sehun replied.

“Aigoo~ This two lovebirds..” Baekhyun and Chanyeol said in unison, bringing laughter. Little Cheondoong and Dara waved to EXO-M appas, cutely. Soon after, EXO-M left.

      Oh, about the game result.. Hmm.. No one actually wins really. So, they decided that they should just share Cheondoong equally, which they should have been doing from the start without having to have a dangerous but fun game.

~~~~~

“So guys… We will go to Music Bank in about 2 hours. What should we do now?” Baekhyun asked as soon as you all gathered around.

“Ah. I’ve got this mission card the staff members just now.” Suho said, while taking a piece of card from his pocket. The members and you immediately pay attention to Suho. The leader slowly flipped open the card and then starts reading the text inside.

‘Play the game of rock, paper and scissors to decide. The final player will have to do the following chores:

Clean the storage room Arrange the baby products correctly

The staff will check after 10 minutes.’

 

“So it means that the person only have 10 minutes to clean up the room, right?” Baekhyun and Sehun asked. “Yes, that’s right.” PD-nim answered.

“Kyungsoo-ah, you do the cleaning and Joonmyun hyung will do the checking later.” Chanyeol said playfully and Baekhyun laughed at it.  “Why me?” D.O said with his infamous O.O while Suho just giggled.

“Come on, let’s get started!” The two maknaes said, making them stop fooling around. “Okay, right.” You just stared and giggled at the playful members while embracing the two babies in your arms.

~~~~~

      You just don’t know what’ve gotten into you right now. You really at playing this game at the moment. You and Sehun were the last two. “Eunjung-ah, I’ll go easy.” Sehun said, trying to be a gentleman he is.

“You don’t really have to do that, Sehun-ah. But thank you though.” You said as if you’re saying you’d lose, indirectly. The winning members eyed you two. They’re curious of what the result will be.

~~~~~

 At the Storage Room

“I knew I’d lose. Haiyuu~” You sighed as you scan the messy storage room. REALLY MESSY. “How will I finish this in 10 minutes? Anyway, you can do this Eunjung-ah! Fighting!” Through the scanning you did, you found a camera on a right-top corner of the room. “Uh? There’s a cam.” You approached it. Seconds later, you started to play with the camera.

“Annyeong, annyeong! Mehrong~” You did to the camera.

“Eunjung-ssi, the timer has started.” The sudden voice of the PD-nim startled you. “Ne~ Pardon me~” You smiled in embarrassment yet very cute to the camera before getting on your chores.

~~~~~

While with EXO-K and babies…

“Appa, where did umma go?” Cheondoong and Dara ask the daddies. “She’s doing some work. For you guys.” Baekhyun answered them. Dara, who didn’t want to be apart from you, went looking for you. Kai noticed the little girl walk away from the group, so he followed her. “JongIn-ah, what are you doing?” Suho asked before he could go far. “I’ll be with Dara for awhile.” Kai answered whilst pointing to the walking away little girl. Suho nods and smiled. Before long, he caught up with the little Dara.

“Dara-ah, where are you going?” He holds the little girl’s wrist gently. “Find umma.” Dara said, looking straight into her appa’s eyes.

“Ahh~ Why don’t we find umma together? Okay?” The daughter smiled with her eyes and nods. Kai lifts Dara up and they began looking for the storage room.

      When they were near the room, Kai makes a ‘Shh’ sign to Dara, telling her to keep quiet so that you won’t know that they’re here. She smiled cheekily with her appa. Kai slightly open the storage door, enough to see you through the small space. He lets Dara go in first. “Umma~~!” Excited Dara went hugging your legs.

“Uh, Dara-ah~ How did you get here?” You asked.

“Wit appa.”

“Appa? Where’s he now?” Before the little girl could answer, Kai did the honor.

“I’m here.” He whispered huskily into your ears, sending shivers down your spine.

“MWOYA~~!?” You turned around and yelled at him. Instead of answering you back, he complaint to the daughter.

“Dara-ah~ Umma yelled at appa.. Tell her to say sorry to appa..” Your eyes widen at his act. When did he become so childish like this? You thought.

“Umma, Say sowwy to appa.” The girl said bluntly, or more like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter