CHAPTER 2 – Meeting the Babies!

HELLO BABY – EXO (WITH YOU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the heck was that?!” Kai stares at the door.

      Yes. You just saw Kai shirtless. He’s here early because…

~Flashback~

Last night…

AT EXO-K DORM

“Guys, come here!” Leader Suho and Ttuijjang Kris called upon the members. Immediately, Sehun and Luhan, hand-in-hand came running and sat down on the floor. Chanyeol, Chen and Xiumin just got back from the downstairs’ shop to buy snacks. Lay and Tao entered the living room together.

“Is everyone here?” Suho asked. Kris counted the members. “Kai, Baekhyun and D.O aren’t here yet. Where are these three?”

      Just then, D.O appeared from the kitchen with a bowl of ramyun in his hand. “Hyung! Why are you eating alone? I want some~” Sehun whined. “Okay, let me make it for you Hunnie.” Luhan got up on his feet.

“Luhan hyung, where do you think you’re going? We’re on something right now.” Suho warned.

“But Sehun wants ramyun too~ I want to make one for him.” Luhan pouts.

“Okay. But not now.” Kris said.

“Here. We bought snacks just now.” Chanyeol, Chen and Xiumin handed each one of them a packet. Tao sneakily took two packs and hid one of it behind him.

      Suddenly, the lights went off. Then, it again. Off again. On again. The pace sped up. The lights clicked on and off uncontrollably. At that moment, they knew what is happening.

“BAEKHYUN HYUNG! COME OUT HERE!” Chanyeol called him. Baekhyun stuck his head out from the side of the wall and then walked towards the group with his cheeky smile.

“All right. That’s enough of playing. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11… Where’s Kai?” Suho asked.

“Here.” Kai sat down with the group.

 “Okay. Good. Tomorrow is the first shoot for our Hello Baby. So, we need to light up the babies’ room..”

“Light? That’s me.” Baekhyun interfered Ttuijjang Kris’s speech.

“No that light, Baek. I mean to make the room beautiful. Got that?” Baekhyun nodded.

“But we’ll only gonna choose one from us.”

“How are we going to choose?” Tao asked.

“We’ll play rock paper scissor to decide.” Suho explained.

      So they started the game. Sehun won first, then Tao, and so on, until this two – Luhan and Kai. It was heart-thumping moment. It was tight. Both of them were competitive. And because of Kai’s natural personality – lazy, as what as Sehun said – he would never, NEVER, wanted to lose this one. But luck was not on his side, he lose.

      He went to the house where the shoot is and began to clean things up, decorating the room, moving things here, moving things there and so on. As the night went further, and his worn out body wasn’t helping either, he decided to sleep there.

~End of Flashback~

      Kai is still staring at the door weirdly. “Who’s here so early?” He said. Actually, Kai just woke up from his deep slumber. He slept shirtless last night as he was sweating like a pig after doing all the work. Kai was at door when you opened it just now – he was going to get some fresh air outside.

      Kai wears his shirt back and goes outside to find the person who opened the door just now, which the person was you. He was about to shout to call for you, but he stopped when he saw the staff crews is already here. So, he greets them with a smile instead.

“Oh, Kai-ssi. When did you get here?” The PD-nim asks him.

“Ah.. I’ve stayed here last night. You know, to make up the babies’ room. Ehe..he” He rubs the back of his head cutely, making the ‘noona’ crews to squeal, silently.

~~~~~

      You place your hand on top your fast-beating heart. “Phew~” You sigh. “I hope he can’t find me here.” You whispered to yourself. You stuck a bit of your head to the other side of the wall to check if Kai is near. Luckily, you didn’t see him anywhere near. You move backwards slowly to use the other way around.

      As you turn around, a pair of eyes met yours. A 5-inch distance only. “Where do you think you’re going, huh? Away from me?” A manly voice you heard from the owner of the eyes. You swallowed a big lump of saliva, Uh-oh, you thought.

“No, I’m not! I’m just..” You paused. “I’m just going to check the house. Yeah, that’s all!” You said and walk passes him. You thought you’re safe, but then you’re hold by the wrist. “I’m not finished yet,” He said. He turns you around to face him.

“What did you saw?” He asks, sternly.

“Err.. saw.. what?” You pretend to forget.

“Don’t try to fool me. What did you saw just now?” This time, more sternly.

“Fine!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter