CHAPTER 4 – “How many babies are we raising actually?” (Part 1)

HELLO BABY – EXO (WITH YOU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The shoot continues. Dara and Cheondoong weren’t that hard for you to take care of since Baekhyun is having Cheondoong all for himself and Dara is getting closer with the appas eventually. You are currently making a bottle of milk for Cheondoong at the kitchen.

“Okay! First, let’s wash our hands.” You talked to yourself as you wash your hands. After doing that, you grabbed Cheondoong’s baby bottle and the milk powder tin from the cabinet. You examined the label on how to make the milk.

“3 scoops, 200 ml, not too hot, not too cold, just right..” You mumbled while making the milk properly. “There.” You shake the bottle so that it mixed. “Aww~ You’re good at this, Eunjung-ah.” You gave yourself a praise.

“Yup. You’re REALLY good.” You lifted your head just to see Chen smiling at you. “Thank you.” You felt your cheeks burning. “Come! Let’s go to Cheondoong’s room. Baekhyun has been playing with him like forever now! He just won’t let us touch that kid.” Chen complained.

“It’s okay, oppa. I’ll talk to him.” You smiled.

“Really? Gee.. Thanks!” He ruffles your bangs. You blushed and that made him giggle. The two of you then went to the babies’ room together.

~~~~~

      Chanyeol was watching you and Chen all the time. His heart ached when he saw you were blushing when Chen touched your bangs. He’s actually going to get a glass of water, but he stopped when he saw you in the kitchen and then started to watch you from far. He sighed as he watches you leaving the kitchen with Chen.

“Don’t be like this, Chanyeol-ah! What’s wrong with you? Just ask Jongdae himself about how he thinks of Eunjung first.” He encouraged himself. Chanyeol smiled and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

~~~~~

At the babies’ room

“Hyung! Hyung! This is fun!” Sehun sits on the big toy motorcycle and starts moving around with it. “Hey, I want a ride!” Luhan went to Sehun and sat behind him. They are riding the big toy motorcycle together.

“Yah, you two! That’s no fun. This one is better.” Baekhyun shows them a music instrument toy. “What’s fun with that?” HunHan asked in unison. “You see, this thing flashes my power.” Baekhyun starts playing the music while the toy flashes lights everywhere.

“Appa.” Cheondoong called his so-childish appa. Just at that moment Baekhyun remembered that his son was still there with him before HunHan came in.

“Yes, Cheondoongie? Appa’s sorry that appa forgot about you.” Baekhyun apologized. “HAHA! BUSTED!” HunHan laughed out loud. Then D.O came in. “What’s so funny you two?” He asked. HunHan stopped laughing and turns to D.O.

“Hah… Baekhyun… hyung… hah… he…” Sehun is panting while talking.

“Whoa~ Sehun-ah… Calm down… talk properly.” D.O’s eyes went round when he saw Sehun panting like that, so does Luhan.

“Phew… Okay. I’m fine now.” Sehun said. “You see, just now Baekhyun hyung just got busted by Cheondoong. He forgot that Cheondoong is here because he was busy playing that toy.” Sehun points to the toy music instrument Baekhyun played just now. He and Luhan then start to laugh again. D.O joins in too.

“Yah, you guys. Stop laughing. It’s not funny.” Baekhyun said, frowning. They stopped laughing as they wipe their tears formed at the corner of their eyes. “Let’s just play with Cheondoong. Okay?” Luhan asked Baekhyun. “Yeah, that’s right! Pleaseeee~” Sehun and D.O said together.

“Hmm… No.” Baekhyun smiled cheekily.

“Hmph.. Fine. We’ll just play here for awhile.” The three pouts and went to the toy chest. Their smile lit up again when the saw the stack of toys in the chest. They started to play shooting war with all the toy guns in the chest. Baekhyun and Cheondoong are having a good time together. Seconds later, you came in with Chen.

“What happened here?” You’re surprised to see the big boys playing the toys instead of the baby boy. Chen shook his head. “You kids…”

“Oh, hi Eunjung!” They greeted you. “And Chen!”

“Eunjung-ah, come play this!” Sehun pulled you to the big toy motorbike. “I’ll give you a ride.” You giggled. “Aigoo… How many babies are we raising actually?” You sighed. The boys scratched their heads and smiled cheekily at you.

“I’m just here to give Cheondoong his milk.” You showed them the bottle.

“Milk? Let me taste.” Sehun snatched the bottle from your hand and was about to put it in his mouth. “Uh-uh. Not for you Sehun-ah.” You grab the bottle quickly and went to Little Cheondoong. “Here.” You smiled to the boy and he takes the milk gladly.

“Thank you, Eunjung-ah.” Baekhyun flashed his eye-smiled to you. You turned your head to avoid Baekhyun from seeing you blushing. “You’re welcome. I’ll see you guys later. I’m going to go check on Dara and the others.” You said and walk to the door. “Oh, before I forgot… Baekhyun oppa. Please let the members play with Cheondoong too, okay?” You smiled sweetly. Baekhyun thinks for a moment before nodding and smiled. “Thanks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter