CHAPTER 1 – YOU: “How everything started...”

HELLO BABY – EXO (WITH YOU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days back..

AT SCHOOL

“Yah. Have you heard?” said Hana, your friend.

“Ahh~ I bet this is about the new season of Hello Baby featuring..”

“EXO oppas!!” Jonghee finished Anna’s sentence.

      They began to cheer like there’s no tomorrow, which was really annoying you. You groaned and covered your ears but then continue admiring a picture of INFINITE in your iPhone. You’re a BIG FAN of INFINITE. You always wished to meet them, especially your favorite Myungsoo oppa.

“Eunjung-ah, are you listening?” Jonghee asked. You shook your head cutely with your hands still covering your ear.

“Ah right.. Eunjung doesn’t even know who our EXO oppas is. Yah, Eunjung-ah, EXO oppas are so cool, y and cute~~ No one can resist them!” Anna told you. You gave her a blank expression.

“Look look. She’s giving us that look again. Why does every time we talk about EXO she’d give us that blank look of hers? Eunjung-ah, stop it.. You’re scaring us.” Hana said while playfully covering her eyes from looking at you.

“Arasseo, I’ll stop.” You said. “I’m a loyal Inspirit to my INFINITE oppas. So, I won’t betray them.” You added. Hana, Anna and Jonghee sigh at your explanation.

“Gosh! I didn’t tell you to betray INFINITE oppas. Nobody did. We love INFINITE too, Eunjung-ah. Can’t you just get to know them?” Jonghee said. Anna and Hana nodded.

“Nope. I won’t.” You answered simply and gave them a cheeky smile.

“Okay. I think we should stop talking about EXO with her. It’s so frustrating!” Anna rolled her eyes in frustration playfully. “Yeah, that’s right.” The other two girls agreed with Anna.

      Then, you heard Hana’s phone beeped. “Hey, I got new news about EXO Hello Baby!” Anna and Jonghee went to her like lightning. Hana clicked ‘open’. You didn’t care at all and just watched them from you are.

“KKKYYYYAAHHHHH~~!” The three girls screamed suddenly. It almost made you fall from your chair.

“YAH! What’s all the screaming about?!” You burst, but none of them listened.

      Feeling left out, you approached them slowly. You tiptoed behind Hana, trying to take a look at her phone’s screen. You read the title quietly, ‘NEW VERSION OF HELLO BABY WITH EXO’

What is it so new? You thought.

You continued reading silently, “Hello Baby will be broadcasting its new season with SM Ent. new boys, EXO-K and EXO-M. This season will be different from the previous one as there will be a lucky someone who will be chosen by EXO boys themselves to help them taking care of the babies.”

“The lucky someone would be one of the girls out there. So, be prepare girls, you might be the lucky girl, coz you never know when the EXO boys going to capture you.” You laughed as you finished reading it, making the three girls to look at you.

“What are you laughing at? Wait- Don’t tell me.. Are you laughing at this great news?” Hana asked in disbelieve.

“HAHAHA! You bet I am! It’s so funny that you guys are freakin’ happy about that!” You seemed like possessed.

“Don’t mind her. Let her be with her laughs.” Jonghee stared at you.

“Yeah.. Yah, girls, I hope the lucky girl is me! I’m so not going to watch the baby! EXO oppas are cuter than them! KEKE” Anna said.

“No no no. The lucky girl would be me. I’ve always been the lucky girl among all of you. Muahahahah~” Jonghee let out an evil laugh.

“Nope. That’s not gonna happen, you two. I’m the one who will be chosen. I’m the prettiest among all of you. HAHA. The babies would fall in love with immediately, including EXO oppas. HEHE” Hana said proudly.

“If I was being chosen by them, I would not even look at them. My eyes would only for the babies. I love babies more than them. EHEHE” You gave them the ‘Oh-yes-I-will’ look.

~~~~~

Two days later..

      You were doing chores for your mother. Your work was to buy some groceries. So, you went to the nearest store, which is ONE MART. While on the way, a guy with filming camera got up to you. You looked at him confusedly.

“Excuse me, miss. Can I interview you for a moment?” He asked. He looked like someone from a crew set.

“Sure, but we need to do this quick, Mr.” You said politely.

“Of course, miss.” He smiled and then began pressing the buttons on his camera.

“Can we start now?” He was making sure that you are ready. You were totally unaware of the purpose of this interview.

“Yes.” You smiled.

“Introduce yourself, miss.”

“Okay. Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Seo Eunjung. I’m 18 years old.” The cameraman showed you a thumb-up for your good start.

“Eunjung-ssi, do you know EXO?” The man asked. Your mind went blank. Since the camera was rolling, you didn’t want to mess up the interview and ruin your name, just because you don’t want to do anything related to EXO. So, you tried to keep okay with it.

“Ahh.. EXO..” You said, uninterested. The cameraman was surprised that you sounded so bored. “Ne. My friends always talk about them.” You paused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter