CHAPTER 3 – New Day, New Start

HELLO BABY – EXO (WITH YOU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho and Kris are having a talk with the babies’ mother while you and the other members trying to approach the little ones slowly. Luhan, Tao and Sehun squat down to their eye-level. The members watch as the three begin their talk.

“Annyeong. What is your name?” Sehun asks the girl, while Luhan asks the boy. “Dara.” The girl said and the boy just stared at them but then smiles cutely. “Kyahh~ So cute!” You squeal when you saw the little boy’s cute eye-smile. You went towards Baekhyun, “Baekhyun oppa, he has eye-smile like you!” You said.

“Yeah, he does. Hey, guys!” Baekhyun walks to the boy and put his arms around the boy’s shoulder, “He’s my son. We have the same eye-smile.” He said proudly, while the boy looks at him with questioning face. Baekhyun turns to the boy, “Your name is Cheondoong, right?” The little boy named Cheondoong nods.

“Yah, how did you know?” Curious Luhan. “I’m his appa. Of course I knew that.” Baekhyun smiles cheekily. Cheondoong suddenly grabs Baekhyun’s hand. “See? We’ve gotten close already.” He stated, making the other members roll their eyes. You giggled at Baekhyun cute statement.

“Cheondoong-ah, I’m Xiumin appa. X-Xi-“ Poor Xiumin, he was cut off by Chen, “Cheondoong-ah, Jongdae appa.” Chen used his Korean name instead. Later, the members begin to attack Little Cheondoong with their names.

“Yah, you guys, are you trying to make my son to be scared of you guys or to be friend with you guys? Aigoo, poor my son..” Baekhyun pulls his ‘son’ to his chest for a so-fatherly embrace. “He’s OUR son too, hyung.” Chanyeol said with his deep voice and the members then back Chanyeol up. While they’re bragging about the rights of being Cheondoong’s appa, Dara approaches you and Kai.

“Annyeong, Dara.” You squat down and smile at her. “Those oppas there are a bit… weird.” You said, making Dara to giggle. “My name is Eunjung. Eun-jung.” You said your name slowly so that the girl can follow. “E-Eun-jung.” Dara said, unsure. “Wah~ You did good!” You clapped your hands. Dara smiled. “From now on, I’ll be your umma. Is it okay?” You asked her. “Um.” She nods.

“He?” Dara points at Kai, who is standing right next to you. Before you could answer her question, Kai squatted down too, “Kai. I’m gonna be your appa.” Kai looks at you and you give him a face. “Right, mommy?” Kai said to you.

What does he think he’s saying right now? Mommy? Yeah right. You thought.

“Dara-ah, you’re a good sister, aren’t you?” Dara nods. “Then save your brother from them there.” You pointed at the EXO members who are still bragging about rights. “Hwaiting!” You said to her. Dara went to the group immediately to save his brother just like you said. You smiled.

“Mommy.” Kai suddenly said without looking at you. You turn your head to him. “What did you just call me?”

“Mommy. You should call me daddy, you know..” Kai said again, still not looking at you. “You think? In your dreams, Kai-ssi.” This time, he looks at you. “What’s up with ‘ssi’, mommy?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter