Nope, I'm Not Jealous..Right?

My Lovely Penguin

Guys, I will put links again..kekeke..try to playing it,okay? ^^

italic word = daydreaming or thought      

italic word = phone conversation

~~~~~~~~ = End of POV

Really Sorry for the gramatical error T________T

==============================================================================================================

In the gate he saw Sora waving to a guy. "Uh?she's going with a guy?" Seungho poke his head over a tree. "Who is he? Damn it! I can't see it clearly" Seungho moving closer. "Is that...Lee...Yong...Dae..." Seungho shock. 

"Okay..relax Seungho..that could be not him." Seungho take a deep breath. "Oh! they are moving" Seungho following Sora and Yong Dae unconciously. "Uh?she get into his car? Where will they go?!" Seungho gritted his teeth. "What should I do now?should I following them?Nonono..what are you thinking Seungho?! Are you a stalker now?!!" Seungho ruffled his hair. 

"Omo! they are moving" And again, Seungho moving without he realize. He get into his car and following Lee Yong Dae's car. Seungho carefully following their car so he won't get caught. He following them until they stopped in CEOX Aquarium

"CEOX?! Cisshh..he's trying to impressed Sora?! Phweeh,thank's god it's not too crowd today" Seungho parked his car. He quickly wear his mask, cap and glasses. "Oh, they are moving" He get out from the car and start to following them.

(I think it's the perfect song,kekeke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1cZ2uzxCjI )

Sora and Yong Dae get into the aquarium and Seungho loyally following them. Yong Dae and Sora enjoying the view. "Tsk..Tsk..Tsk..look at the way he act. What he knew about fish?! He's an athlete!" Seungho hissed when he saw Yong Dae pointing at a fish then laughed with Sora.

"Grrr..what are they talking about?! I really wanna hear it!" Seungho carefully moving closer to them. He's standing behind them but keep his distance. "Look at that one Sora, the colour is beautiful. I think you'll look good in that colour" Yong Dae smile to Sora. "Really?" Sora smile back.

"BWOH!! what's that?! I think you'll look good in that colour?!Tsk! Is he trying to compare Sora with fish?!" Seungho bite her bottom lips, trying to control his jealousy. "Oh, they are moving again" Seungho start to following them again. Sora and Yong Dae walking around the aquarium for minutes before they decided to get out.

"Hey..let's have dinner. What you wanna eat?" Yong Dae open the door. "Cissh! Trying to look gentle" Seungho hissed from a distance. "Hmm..give me the best!kekeke" Sora grinned. Yong Dae smile and nodded. "Where will they going now?It's getting dark" Seungho rushed to his car.

After 15 minutes of driving, Yong Dae stopped his car in front of a restaurant. "Oh, they are about to dinner" Seungho stoped his car. After parked his car, Seungho get into that restaurant too. He grab the newspaper near the cashier to cover his face then sit down behind Sora's seat so Sora won't see him but he still can hear their conversation.

( Please play this song ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOA8oVr3ZlQ&feature=g-wl )

"What are you suggest?" Sora said with eyes on the menu. "Hmm...what about the shrimp? this place also known with their shrimp" Yong Dae suggest. "Shrimp?!! Are you trying to kill her?! She allergic to shrimp!" Seungho glare behind the newspaper. "Shrimp?hmm..sorry but I allergic to that" Sora smile with shrug. Seungho smirk. "Oh..Sorry, I don't know if you" "It's okay" Sora smile.

Sora and Yong Dae decided to order beef as their main course. "What about the kimchi?what do you want?hmm..what about Pa-kimchi?it's famous in my hometown,hehe" Yong Dae grinned. "Uh?Pa-kimchi? is that the hot spicy kimchi?" Sora asked.

"Pa-kimchi?! hahahahahaha..oh!" "excuse me sir, are you ready to order?" Seungho surprised by the waiter. "Oh,,just give me a cup of coffee." "Ne" The waiter leaving. "She doesn't like spicy food" Seungho back to his thought again. "Sorry, but I can't eat spicy food" Sora replied. "Tsk..tsk..you really have no idea about her,don't you?!hahaha" Seungho laughed with satisfaction on his mind. 

Seungho was enjoying himself listening to Sora and Yong Dae conversation. Sometimes he chuckled at Yong Dae when he hear Lee Yong Dae offer something that Sora didn't like until his phone is ringing. Seungho stand up from his table and get out so Sora won't hear. it's G.O who calling.

"Mwo?!" Seungho pick up

"Yah! where are you?! it's time to recording"

"Aah! that's right!" Seungho slap his forehead.

"Ppalli! everybody already here" 

"Ne" Seungho hung up the phone.

"Recording? but she.." Seungho staring at Sora back from outside the restaurant. "Hmmpphh" Seungho walking to his car with heavy steps. "She.." Seungho turned his head again before hung it and walking again.

~ Few Hours Later~

Seungho POV

aaahh..fianlly the recording is finish. I really need to sleep. I was laying my body to my lovely bed until..Omo! that's right! I need to know. She already home?! I quickly take my laptop, turned it on then login to my messanger. I hope she online. Hmm..ppalli, why are you took it so long just for login!!! oh! she's online,yes!

Bourne16 : Hey..my penguin ^^

I'm sure that athlete can't call her like this..hahahahahaha

Penguin16 : Hey..my secret agent ^^

Your secret agent?hehe..okay..focus Seungho, you should asked her about today.

Bourne16 : So, how's your day? :)

Penguin16 : Great! :D

Uh?! why are you look like so happy?he made you happy?! Cissshhh

Bourne16 : Hmm..glad to hear that ^^ What happened today? Mind to tell me? :)

Penguin16 : I got a new friend today,haha

Oh..are you talking about me?haha

Bourne16 : Really?that's good ^^

Penguin16 : Yep, he was annoying but today he agree to be friend with me,haha

Hehe..sorry if I was annoying but I never thought you'll  happy like this,kekeke

Bourne16 : Oh..he was annoying?Hmm..What's his name?

Penguin16 : Yeah, he was but everything is okay now. I think that he's not that bad. His name is Seungho :)

Not that bad?Sora..you're talking to me for three years now,hahahaha..Aww..she put smile face after my name.kekeke

Bourne16 : Hmm..I know he won't resist to be friend with you ^^

Yep..you're adorable. Who doesn't want to br friend with you?even G.O always asking about you.

Penguin16 : kekeke..thank you ^^ but I also have another story,hehe

Another story?!! oh..maybe she wanna tell me about her activity with that athlete. Good.

Bourne16 : Sound excited ^^

Ciissshh..he had no idea about you -__-

Penguin16 : Yep. Someone take me to a city tour today,haha

City tour??He's a tour guide now?no longer an athlete?Cisshh!!

Bourne16 : Someone?hmm..who is it?

Penguin16 : I won't tell you because I'm afraid you'll get jealous,hahaha

Jealous?!! Wait!I'm not jealous..I just..nonononono..I'm not jealous. Okay..breath Seungho..breath..

Bourne16 : I'll get jeaolus?Wait?Is he Lee Yong Dae?

Ciissshh..why I have to type his name?!

Penguin16 : kekeke..yes :p

That's right. How could she know him?

Bourne16 : Really?you know him?how?

Penguin16 : Yes! :D Apparently He's living next to my apartment xD

He's what?!!!!! Next to your apartement?!!! 

Bourne16 : Really?Good for you then ^^

Good for you but not for me!! Oh God! My head..ugh..suddenly dizzy.

Penguin16 : Uh? you're not jealous?hahaha

Jealous?!! nononono..I'm not..You're not jealous,right Yang Seungho?!

Bourne16 : ofcourse I'm jealous xD

No..you're not jealous..it just a lie..you're not jealous..breath..breath..

Penguin16 : hahahaha

Oh..I can't do this anymore..no..

Bourne16 : Hey..I have to go. Talk to you tomorrow, okay? :)

Penguin16 : Hmmpphh..okay. Good night. Have a nice sleep ^^

Bourne16 : Good night, Have a nice sleep ^^

Penguin16 is sign off. What happened to me?!!!! 

~~~~~~~

~The Day After Tomorrow~

Sora and the blaqies have a plan to finished their paper today. They are agree to meet in the library again. Seungho finished his class first. He's standing in front of the library while leaned on the wall. Waiting for the other. He was bored until..

(Please..play this song before you read the next part. I promised you it's a cute song,keke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygPzao91R4Y&feature=g-wl )

"Seungho" Sora smile and waved to him. "Wooow.." Seungho unconciously standing straight with eyes locked to Sora. "She looked so fresh with that outfit. Green skirt. White shirt. Cute hairpin and when the wind blow her hair. Wow!" Seungho froze. "Hello?" Sora waved in front of Seungho's face.

"Oh..hey" Seungho back to reality. "What's wrong?" Sora chuckled. "What?!" Seungho act cool. Sora just pouting her lips down. "Where's Joon and Mir?" Sora looking left and right. "I don't know" Seungho shrug then leaned on the wall again. "Oh! they coming" Sora waved to Joon and Mir

"Annyeong" Mir grinned. "Annyeong" Sora smile. "Yah..why you took it so long. Let's go" Seungho get into the library. "Tsk..why he really have problem with his temper,right?" Sora whisper to Joon. Joon nodded with chuckled.

"Uh?it's so crowded. No empty desk." Mir exploring the library with his eyes. "Aaah..that's right" Joon nodded. "Oh!" Sora snapping her fingers. "What?" Mir and Joon said in union. Seungho lazily turned his head to Sora. Pretending uninterested.

"What if we finished this paper on my apartement?" Sora excited. "your apartement?" Joon surprised. "Yes,I'm living alone. What if we do it in my apartement?accompany me" Sora grinned. "Okay!" Mir excited.  Joon nodded. "What about you?" Sora asked Seungho. "Yeah..whatever. Come on" Seungho walking out.

"Omo! I'll go to her apartement. I hope that tour guide is not home" Seungho thought. "Wait, I have to make a phone call" Sora walking away a bit then stop in the corner. "Uh?who's she calling why she has to speaking far from us?" Seungho secretly take a glance to Sora.

"Okay..let's go" Sora back. They are arrived in Sora's apartement after 10 minutes of driving. "We are here" Sora smile broadly while take her key and open the door. "hmm..now I know her place " Seungho nodded. "Uh?which one is that tour guide room?the left one or the right one?Cih! who cares?! as long as he's not here" Seungho looking around before get in. 

"Woow..it's big Sora and you're live alone here?" Joon asking as soon as he standing in the living room. "Yes, that's why I asked you guys to coming here,keke" Sora grinned. "Hmm..nice place" Seungho looking left and right. "Huaa..cute" Mir take a green penguin doll then sit on the couch.

"Yeah..a local little girl gave it to her when she just arrived in alaska" Seungho sit down next to Mir. "I know, cute,right? A local little girl gave it to me when I just arrived in alaska." Sora smile. "Okay, enjoy yourself guys" Sora going to the kitchen. "Here" Sora bring out 5 can of juices.

"Aaah..thank you" Mir take a can of strawberry juice. "Babo..Cheol Yong, why you have to take the strawberry juice?! that's her favourite" Seungho sigh. "your very welcome" Sora smile. "Okay, let's start" Sora sit down across Seungho and her laptop. They are about to start but suddenly the door bell is ringing.

Ting! Tong!

All eyes on the door now. Sora stand up and walking to the door. "Hey!" Sora said when she opened the door. "Him?!!" Seungho eyes wide open. "Come in" Sora invite him. "Hey guys, because we are write about to Lee Yong Dae, so I bring you the real Lee Yong Dae" Sora excitedly introducing Lee Yong Dae. 

( Secret ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zam-4s1f6eQ&feature=g-wl )

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh Seungho..hahahaha..don't forget to comment guys ^^ and play the song! ahahaha..THANK YOU!!!!