Strawberry..I Fell In LOVE!!

My Lovely Penguin

his smile...*faints*

italic word = daydreaming or thoughts

italic word = phone conversation

green = speaking in english

A new song from ZE:A cute^^. I think it's perfect for this chapter ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOc-mvetqE0&feature=g-like

Really sorry for the gramatical error or wrong typing :)

===================================================================================================================

"Hey guys, because we are write about Lee Yong Dae, so I bring you the real Lee Yong Dae" Sora excitedly introducing Lee Yong Dae. "Annyeonghaseo..Lee Yong Dae imida" Yong Dae bow to the blaqies. "Annyeonghaseo" Joon stand up. Following by Mir. Seungho stand up lazily. 

"Whoah..I never thought that I'll meet MBLAQ here" Yong Dae smile. "Ne.. Nice too meet you too" Joon smile. "Okay,come on..sit" Sora invite Yong Dae to sit down. Yong Dae sit down beside Sora. "Ugh! why he has to sit down there?! there is another empty space!" Seungho gritted his teeth.  

"By the way, I'm honored you guys write about me" Yong Dae a bit bowed. "Oh..it's ok" Joon smile. Seungho rolled his eyes. "Well, let's start "Sora grinned. They are begin to write their paper. Seungho just sit there and only speak if Sora asked him but his eyes full of jealousy. 

"Waah..Sora you know a lot about him" Mir impressed with Sora knowledge about Lee Yong Dae. "Yes, I have a great fan here" Yong Dae put his hand on Sora's head and lightly caressed her top. "Arrggghh!! my heart! it's worse than watching someone destroying one of my gadgets." Seungho shocked. "Hehe..that's because I'm awesome" Sora grinned.

"Aaaaahh..finally we finished." Mir stretching his body. "Yay! finally!" Sora excited. "Well, we have to go now" Joon stand up. "That's right. We have to practice" Mir stand up too. "Noooooooo!! I don't wanna go!! I can't let her alone with him!!" Seungho sigh while stand up. "Okay, let's go" Seungho get out first. "Well, nice to meet you Yong Dae-ssi" Joon and Mir bowed. "nice to meet you too" Yong Dae bowed. "See you guys" Sora waved.

"Hey, the quiet one. He's Seungho,right?" Yong Dae asked as soon as MBLAQ dissapear. "Oh..yes, why?" "What's wrong with him?he doesn't like me?" Yong Dae frowned. "Uh? I don't think so. He's like that. He was annoying when I met him before" Sora stuck her tounge out. "Really?Hmm..I don't think so" Yong Dae tilted his head. Thinking. Sora furrowed while looking at him. "I think he like you" Yong Dae chuckled. "Yah..what are you talking about?!" Sora slap his arm.

"I think he's jealous Sora-ah" Yong Dae take a step back. "Yah! stop talking non-sense" Sora gritted her teeth. "Becareful with the scandal Sora!!" Yong Dae running to his apartement. "Yah!!" Sora shout. "Tsk..what's he talking about. He had no idea how annoying Seungho is" Sora hissed then get into her apartement.

~Tomorrow~

Ting! Tong!

"Oh..hey" Sora open the door. "Sora-ah, I'm bored. It's Satuday, you have no class,right?" Yong Dae smile. "Ehm" Sora nodded. "Great! accompany me" "uh?where?" Sora furrowed. "Hmm..I wanna meet my friend" Yong Dae grinned. "Uh?your friend?where?" "In KBS studio,keke" "What?!nonono" Sora shook fast. "Come on Sora. Pleaseeeeeeeeee" Yong Dae begging. "fine" Sora sigh in defeat. "Okay, see you in 1 hours?" "okay" Sora closed the door.

"Whoaah..look at you. You said you don't wanna go but" "Tsk..you wanna go or not?" Sora slap Yong Dae arm. "Ouch..okay, gaja!" Yong Dae grinned. Sora and Yong Dae heading to the KBS studio. They are arrived after 20 minutes.

"Errrgghh..why it's always crowded?!" Sora complaint. "Sora-ah..it's TV studio not hospital" Yong Dae chuckled. "Hospital also crowded" Sora glare. "Come on.." Yong Dae drag Sora. "Hey..where you wanna take me?"

"Here" Yong Dae stop in front of a waiting room. "2pm?" Sora chuckled when she read paper on the door. "Yah..that's my friend group" Yong Dae knock the door. "Annyeonghaseo, I wanna meet Nickhun" Yong Dae say to the staff. "Oh..you're here" Nickhun coming. "Hey" Yong Dae and Nickhun hugged for seconds. "His name is Nickhun?hmm..he's cute,kekeke" Sora smile. 

"Hmm..who's this?" Nickhun smile to Sora. "Annyeonghaseo Kang Sora imida" Sora bowed. "Annyeonghaseo" Nickhun smile. "Aaww..his smile"  Sora smile back. "Come in" Nickhun invite Sora and Yong Dae in. 

"Excuse me, but where's the toilet?" Sora asked to Nickhun. "Oh..it's near the exit. Just turn right when you get out from here" "Okay, thank you" Sora get out from 2pm waiting room and rushed to the toilet. Meanwhile MBLAQ just finished rehearsal. Other member already get into the waiting room first, Seungho left behind because he was talking to Jinun. 

"Who is she?her back figure remind me with Sora. Hmm..she look cute with that light blue dress. Her pony tail really look like Sora's. Hmmpphh..Seungho, why you always thinking of her?"  Seungho looking at a girl who's walking in front of him. Suddenly that girl turned her head  and she waved to Seungho when she look at him.

"Okay..you must be crazy Seungho. Do you really like her that much until you think every girl in this world is Kang Sora?! no..that's not her Seungho. Get yourself back" Seungho shook with eyes closed. 

"Hey" Sora smile in front of him when he open his eyes. "Whoah!" Seungho taken aback. "Wae-eo?" Sora laughed. "So, I was right?that was her" Seungho rubbed his chest. "Yah! why are you surprised me?!" "Uh?it's not my fault, why are you closed your eyes. In the middle of this alley?someone will bumped you" Sora raised her eyebrows. "Uh..what are you doing here?" "I..I'm here because..." "Sora" Yong Dae shout from behind Sora.

"Oh..you're with him" Seungho trying to not sound dissapointed. "Yes" Sora smile. "Oh, where's Joon and Mir?" Sora look left and right. "They already in the waiting room, you wanna meet them?" "Hmm..I'd love to but I have to go. Just say hello to them,okay?" "Okay" "Thanks. See you in monday" Sora smile then heading Yong Dae. "You adore him for 5 years. Now you know him. You must be happy,right?" Seungho staring at Sora until she dissapear.

"Oh..that's Seungho,right?" Yong Dae asked as soon as Sora arrived. "Yes" "Is he okay?" "Uh?" Sora frowned. "Yeah, he saw you were with me, I'm afraid he'll get jealous again" Yong Dae giggled. Sora glare. "Sora-ah, I'm a man too. I can tell just by the look on his eyes. He likes you" "Yah! stop talking non-sense" Sora lighlty punch Yong Dae arm.

 

~Monday~

"Annyeong" Sora greet Joon and Mir. "Oh..Sora, I wanna sit there" Mir suddenly take Sora place. "Uh?okay" Sora move. "I want seat there" Joon sit down next to Mir. "Yah..what's wrong with you two?" Sora sit down next to Joon. "Hyeong" Mir waved to Seungho. "Uh?!what happened with them?why are they suddenly change their seat?" Seungho walking closer to them. There's no more empty seat. The only remaining is beside Sora.

"Hey" Sora smile. "Hmmphh..it's still morning, why you have to give me a heart attack with your smile" Seungho a bit smile before take a seat. "Morning" "Morning" Seungho replied with secretly glare to Joon and Mir who looking away. Hiding their laugh.

"Good Morning" "Morning" Student replied in union. "So, how's your paper work?Come on, give it to me" The lecture order to collect their paper. "Hmmpphh..why he has to speak in english?! what did he say?" Mir pout. "Yah..it's english class Mir" Sora chuckled. "He want us to collect our paper" Sora take out the paper from her bag.

"I'll collect this" Sora stand up. "Omo" Sora tripped and almost fell but Seungho quickly stand up and grab her arm. They are looking to each other eyes for seconds. "Thank you" Sora standing straight and smile. Seungho clear his throat and nodded. 

"Wow..why I feel something on his eyes." Sora heading to the lecture to collect the paper. Joon and Mir put their hands on mouth. Trying to cover their laughed. "Yah! Are laughing at me?! what is your plan,huh?!" Seungho walking closer to them but they were saved by Sora. "I'm back" Sora smile. Seungho glare to Joon and Mir before back to his seat. Joon and Mir sigh a relieved.

"Okay..let's start with the new lesson. Don't forget to write it perfectly, maybe I'll put it on your exam" The lecture begin the new lesson. "Uh?where is it?" Seungho take out all of his book. "Uh?what happened?" Sora look at him. "I think I lost my pen" Seungho answer it with eyes still looking for his pen.

"Here" Sora offer her pen. "Uh?" Seungho lift his head then turned it to Sora. "Here, you can use it. I still have another one" Sora smile. "Oh..okay,thank you" "You can used it until you finished with your classes." Sora back to the lesson. Seungho staring at her for seconds. Mir and Joon could help theirself from giggled.

~Few Hour Later~

"Just admit it Seungho. You're falling for her" Seungho staring at Sora who sitting alone on the bench when they first met. She was listening to the music with her ipod with laptop in front on her. Seungho watching at Sora from a distance. Sora enjoying herself. She is moving her head lightly, following the rhythm.

Seungho walked around so Sora won't see him. He silently sit down on a bench behind Sora. "Hmm..you must be online,right?" Seungho take his laptop and turned it on.

Penguin16 : Hi hi ^^

Bourne16 : Hey ^^

Penguin16 : How's your monday so far? :)

"My monday? So far it fill with your smile" Seungho sigh

Bourne16 : So far so good, you? ^^

Penguin16 : Me too. So, how was your weekend?

"My weekend? I saw you with someone else"   

Bourne16 : Hmm..it's fine. you?

Penguin16 : I had fun,kekeke

"I know. You were look happy" Seungho put his chin on the table.

Bourne16 : Good ^^

Penguin16 : Hey..you know what? 

Bourne16 : What?

Penguin16 : You always online when I need someone to talk to. THANK YOU!!!! :D

"Someone to talk to?just turned your head. You can talk to me whenever you want" Seungho staring at Sora's back.

Seungho and Sora were busy 'talking' to each other. They don't realize if they've been watching by two boys from a distance. "Look at him, what a pity" The older shook. "Agree. He always act tough but he can't handle a girl. I can do better than him" The younger boy nodded.

"We have do something" The older boy thinking. "Oh! I know!" He snaping his fingers then whisper to the younger boy. "Sounds good" The younger boy agree. "Okay then. I'll take care the girl and you'll take care the boy" The older boy order.

"Mwo?! why I have to take care the boy?It supposed to be you" The younger boy complaint. "Yah! I'm older than you?! just follow my order" "Mwo?but I look older than hyeong!" "Yah! but still! I'm older than you!" "I don't want to. you take care the boy!!" The younger boy whining.

"Yah..we are agree with this. I'll take care of the girl,hahaha" The older boy running away. "Yah! hyeong!" the younger boy chasing him.

 

~The Next Day~

Sora and blaqies is free today, they have no class. Sora was laying on the couch when her phone is ringing. 

"Ne..wae-eo Mir?" Sora pick up the phone. 

"Sora-ah..where are you?"

"I'm at home, why?" Sora wake up

"Sora, can we met today?"

"Uh..okay, but what happened?"

"I tell you later when you we met, okay?"

"Okay..where I have to go?"

"Hmm..Han River one hours from now. Is that okay?"

"Okay..see you" Sora hung up the phone.

"Hmm..is it something important?" Sora prepared herself. One hours later Sora ready and going to the Han River. She arrived there after 20 minutes.

"Hmm..where is he?why he didn't pick up my phone call?" Sora walking around. She's trying to find Mir. "Tsk..where's he?" Sora look left and right with phone on her ear. "Where's he..ouch" Sora bumped to a boy.

"I'm sorry" Sora bowed while rubbed her arm. "Sora?! what are you doing here?!" He said behind his mask. "Uh?Do I know you?" Sora furrowed. That boy open his mask. "Seungho?! What are you doing here?" Sora surprised

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

huaaaa!! what will happened next?!kekekeke..Don't forget to comment guys ^^. THANK YOU!!!!!