Clue...?

My Lovely Penguin

His figure on the picture above..his lips, milky skin, perfect nose..Gosh! WHY IS HE SO DAMN PERFECT?!! 

sorry..but I just couldn't control myself *bowed*

===============================================000000000========================================================

"We are what Sora?" Joon raised his eyebrows. Sora sigh. "Because you guys are my first friends" Sora hung her head. "Uh?your first friend?" Mir confused. "Yes, my first real friend. All this time I always moving. I never stay  long in one country, that's why I never have real friends. But now, since I'll stay here now. I hope we can be friend for long time" Sora hung her head lower. "Yes! You're our friend" Suddenly Joon hug her. "Yes! friend" Mir join. Now three of them are hugged. "She always moving around?So, she's not born in Alaska?Wait, she just moving around and back from Alaska?She remind me with.." Seungho thought. "Hyeong! what are you doing?Come here! You're Sora friend too" Mir wake him up. Seungho rolled his eyes then walking away. "Seungho-ssi, you just missed a golden opportunity" Sora shout then laugh. Joon and Mir are laughing with her. Seungho just raised his hand but didn't turned back. Hiding his smile. "Babo" Seungho smile. "Well, you have class no more?" Sora release her hug. "Nope, we have schedule now" Joon smile. "That's right. you have to watch our show, you're our friend now" Mir exclaimed. "Yes sir!" Sora nodded.  "Good, see you tomorrow Sora" Mir waved. Sora waved to Mir and Joon. After parted with Mir and Joon, Sora going to her class.

"Annyeong" Sora greet Jung Su then sit down beside her. "Annyeong" Jung Su smile. "Oh..Sora, so you already finished the task.?" Jung Su asked. "Sure!" Sora smile proudly. "Let me see" Jung Su excited. "Yah..are you trying to copy my task?" Sora looked at him suspiciously. "Yah! why you looked at me like that?! I just wanna know" Jung Su lightly pushed Sora arm. "I'm just kidding, here" Sora laughed while take out her task. "Hmm.." Jung Su read Sora task. "Wow..I think this is the difference between someone who already doing research for real and someone who just sit down in the class" Jung Su sigh. "Hey..it's okay, you'll doing a research soon" Sora smile. Jung Su nodded. "Oh, what about you and Seungho?" Jung Su suddenly asked. "Uh?what about me and him?" Sora raised her eyebrows. "You already make up with him?" Jung Su asked. "Aaahh..everything is fine" Sora nodded. "Hmm..it's kinda surprised me actually. Usually he always looked cool but he was furious that day" Jung Su chuckled. Sora just shrug with a bit smile. "So, where you know him?You guys have different major?" Jung Su tilted his head. "Ooo..from english class" Sora smile. "Aah..so from english class" Jung Su nodded. "Why are you so curious about that?are you jealous?haha" Sora . "Tsk..you! but if I were a girl, I could fall for him" Jung Su blurt out. Sora laugh out loud. "Yah..he's so rude and annoying. How come you could fall for him?" Sora hold her stomach. "Eeeh..stop laughing. He's a good man. He can do Judo but also good at piano" Jung Su nodded. "Good afternoon class" The lecture begin their class. "So, he really can do judo but also good at piano?he remind me with Bourne16 could it be?Tsk..no way, Bourne16 isn't an idol" Sora talk to herself then shook. Trying to convinced herself. 

~At Sora's apartement~

"What should I do know?booooorrreeeddd" Sora rolling around on her bed. "Oh! maybe I can ask Lee Yong Dae for the tour today" Sora stand up happily. "Aaahh..tsk..I saw him going practice this morning, he must be tired" Sora throw herself to the bed again. "Fine, I'll do it by myself" Sora take his jacket then leaving. Sora decided to walking around Insa-dong. She look at every shop Enjoying herself. Until she heard loud voices from distance. "Yah! What are you guys doing?! you broke my jar" An old lady furious. "What?! It's not my fault" A boy scold her. "That's right ahjumma. You should use your eyes. you the one who bumped my boyfriend" His girlfriend added. Sora shock with that girl words. "Yah! young girl watch your mouth!" The old lady pushed the girl arm. "Hey..don't touch her!" The boy pushed back the old lady. She lose her balance and almost felt but Sora catch her right before she felt. "Are you okay? Sora smile. "Uh?yes..thank you" She smile broadly then standing straight again. "Cissh" the young couple hissed then begin to walking again. "you owned her an apologize" Sora stopped him. "Mwo?what did you say?! it's her own fault" The boy said in cynical tone. All eyes are on them now. "You pushed her. You owned her an apologize" Sora clench his fist. "Yah! who do you think you're?!hero?!" the girl scoffed. "I'm not talking to you!" Sora glare at her. The girl taken a back. "Yah! did you scold my girl?!" The boy walking closer to Sora. "She's lucky I don't hit girls" Sora looked at him intently. "Really?! let see what you can do to me?!" The boy put cocky face. "Let see..what you can do to me" Sora pushed her inner cheek with her tounge. Her palms face her then she's moving her fingers. Give a sign to the boy to attacke her first. The boy chuckled in cynical tone. "don't blame if you.." The boy said but Sora cut him. "You talked too much coward" Sora grab his wrist then she twisted his hand on his back. Sora kick his legs, make him on his knees right in front the old lady. "Aaaaccckkk!" The boy winced in pain. "I said you owed her an apologize" Sora pushed his head with her left hand. "Ouch..ne! I'm sorry ahjumma" The boy said then glare at Sora. "Good boy" Sora tapped his head before let go his hand. "See, it's not that hard to apologize" Sora scoffed. The girl glare at Sora. "Tsk..why are you look at me like that? I suggest you to looking new boyfriend. Someone who can protect you little girl." Sora smirk. That couple leaving with cursing at Sora but then people around them clapping for Sora. Sora surprised, she just smile awkwardly and bowed to them.

""Omo..thank you very much dear" The old lady hug Sora. "Ugh! n--ne.." Sora breathless because of the old lady hug. "What's your name?" The old lady said as she take Sora's hand and hold it tight. "Kang Sora" Sora take a breath and bowed. "Oh..Kang Sora, Oh..that's right. Give me your number so I can reply your kindness" She tapped Sora's hand. Sora didn't wanna give her number but the way the old lady look at her really intimidate her. Sora give her number then asked for leave before the old lady asked another personal stuff. "Hmmpphh..I better going back now" Sora mumbled and going back to her apartement.

~At MBLAQ waiting room~

 Hmmpph..she's not online" Seungho stare at his laptop while put his chin on table.  "Mwoya??You still talked to her?!" G.O surprised him. Seungho standing strainght then quickly close his laptop. "Wait, you talked to her since our debut,right?She who you are?" G.O sit down beside him. "Nope, she really had no idea about me"Seungho shook. "Whoaah..daebak, she still wanna talk to you eventhough she doesn't know you" G.O nodded. "Yep, that's because she's a nice person" Seungho smirk. "Tsk..Seungho-ah..you are an idol now. You also know a lot of girl group, why you have to have a cyberlove like this?" G.O shook. "Yah! what cyberlove?!It's not cyberlove! we just friend" Seungho annoyed. "Tsk..tsk..Seungho-ah. you always said she can do that, she can do this and bla..bla bla. you still deny it?"G.O raised his eyebrows. "Yah..that's true. She can do hapkido, she also know a lot about animals and plants..she.." "Oh..hyeong are you talking about Sora?" Mir appears. "Who?Sora?" G.O confused. "Yah! Cheol Yong! What are you talking about?! your hyeoung is talking here!" Seungho scold him. Mir put then leaving but G.O stoped him. "Who's Sora" G.O grab Mir hand. "She's new student in our university. She can do hapkido and know a lot of animals and plants. So I think Seungho hyeong talking about her" Mir blurt out. "Aaah..the new girl" G.O turned his head to Seungho. Seungho gritted his teeth. "Sora can do that too?She was moving around. She just back from Alaska. She can do hapkido and..could it be??Nononono.no way" Seungho thought. "Mir, g.O your turned!" The coordinator call out Mir and G.O to get their make up. "Hmmpph..thank god they leaving. Seungho back to his laptop right when a chat pops up.

Penguin16 : Hmm..it's rare to find you online in afternoon,kekeke

"yes..she's online" Seungho smile broadly and start typing.

Bourne16 : Kekeke..yes, I do have some time before back to work.

Penguin16 : Hmmphh..that's mean we can only speak just moment? :s

Bourne16 : Sorry but I promised we will talk again soon ;)

Penguin16 : It's okay :)

Bourne16 : So, how your friend?they forgive you?

Penguin16 : Yes! :D thanks to your suggestion  :)

"Hmm..glad to hear that" Seungho smile

Bourne16 : Glad to hear that :)

Penguin16 : Thank you :)

Bourne16 : So what are you doing now?

Penguin16 : I'm planning to do my paper :)

Bourne16 : Aaahh..paper about what? animal? :p

Penguin16 : Haha..nope. It' for my english class :)

"Paper for english class?!!" Seungho surprised. 

 

 

Someone will find out it soon?kekekeke..comment please ^^