'Best Friend'

My Lovely Penguin

"So, we are agree with athlete?" Sora smile. "Yes!" Mir and Joon said in union. Seungho nodded. Act cool. "But who's the athlete?Park Ji-Sung?" Seungho said. "Hmm..he's awesome but we need someone who's playing as country representative more than personal. What about the badminton player?Lee Yong Dae!" Sora excited. "Uh?why him?" Mir confused. "Because I like him" Sora smile brightly while put her hands together. "She likes Lee Yong Dae?" Seungho thought while looking at Sora who lost in her daydreaming about Lee Yong Dae. "Yah, Sora..Do you like Lee Yong Dae that much?" Joon chuckled at her face expression. Sora just shrug with grinned. "Waah..Sora, you know Lee Yong Dae but you don't know MBLAQ?" Mir pout. "Uh?hehe..I..mm..that's because I love sports!" Sora smile nerveously. "Eeeh..tsk, that just your excuse,right?" Joon look at her suspiciously. "Mwo?Ani" Sora lifted her chin a bit while moving her head. "Okay..do you know Super Junior subae-nim?" Mir test her. "Uh?Superman?" Sora frowned. Mir and Joon giggled. Seungho rolled his eyes. "What about DBSK?" Joon giggled. "DB what?" Sora confused. Mir and Joon start to enjoy this. "Oh..maybe she likes girl group" Mir excited. Sora gritted her teeth. Seungho shook then looked away. "That's right! Do you know Wonder Girl?" Joon raised his eyebrows plus a wide smile. "Uh?Yah..stop mocking me.." Sora getting upset. "Oh! Oh! maybe she likes solo singers" Mir . "Do you know BoA?" Joon pointing at Sora. "Huh??Snake?" Sora replied innocently. Joon and Mir laughed until their eyes begin teary. Seungho looked at Sora with mouth a bit open then shook. "Yah! Stop laugh at me! I'm not that stupid!" Sora annoyed. "Ouch..my stomach..okay, then who do you know?" Joon hold his stomach and still can't stop laughing. "! They make me look like an idiot! Damn it! how come I forget Junhyung's group now! What's the name..hmm oh!" Sora thought. "Hmm..I know Beast" Sora put cocky face. Mir and Joon slowly stop their laugh when they heard Sora answer. Seungho immediately look at her. "Yes, I know Beast. I like Junhyung" Sora smile in victory. "Muahahaha..thank god my Junhyung is my cousin" Sora talk to herself. "Oh" Mir and Joon stop laughing and put a disappointed face. "See..I'm not" "Okay, you don't have to discuss it here. I will collect that papper in 2 weeks. You better make a good one because I have present for the best one. Okay, let begin with a new thing today" The lecture begin the new lesson.

"Seungho" Sora stopped Seungho before he leave the class. Joon and Mir already leave because they have another class while Seungho and Sora have a break before their next class. "What?" Seungho uninterest. "Hmm..I.." Sora hesitated. "Ppalli" Seungho impatient. "It's about Joon and Mir" Sora puffed her cheeks. "uh?what about them?" Seungho frowned. "Why are they look disappointed earlier. You know, when I said that I know Beast" Sora bite her bottom lip. Seungho sigh. "Beast and MBLAQ debut at the same year. The fact you had no idea about kpop idol but suddenly you said that you know Beast. I think that's why they were a bit disappointed" Seungho replied coolly. Sora sigh then hung her head when she hear Seungho's explanation. She's feeling guilty. "I'm sorry" Sora said but still hung her head. Seungho surprised. He stare at her for seconds. "It's okay. MBLAQ and Beast are friends. We are competing in a positive way" Seungho replied. "But still" Sora walking lazily. "Thank you" Sora turned her head then walking out the class with a loud sigh.  "Why she overthink about that?" Seungho shrug. 

"Hmm..okay. I still have time. What should I do know?Oh..maybe she's online,keke" Seungho his laptop log in to his messanger. "Oh! she's online" Seungho smile

Penguin16 : hey

"Uh?what happened to her?" Seungho getting worried.

Bourne16 : hey..what happened?

Peguin16 : why you always know when something happened to me?kekeke

"Oh..something really happened to her?" Seungho surprised.

Bourne16 : I'm a secret agent. kekeke

Penguin16 : Aaaaaaakk..Jason Bourne is spying me now?hahaha

"Hehehe..she's so cute" Seungho chuckled.

Bourne16 : So, what happened with my penguin? :)

Penguin16 : I disappointed my friends today :(

"Mwo?she disappointed her friends?why she..nonono" Seungho shook.

Bourne16 : Ooww..are you okay? :(

Penguin16 : Yeah..I think so :|

Bourne16 : Hey..it's okay, just try to talk to them, maybe they'll understand ;)

Penguin16 : Okay, Thank you :)

Bourne16 : It's okay. Cheer up dear :)

Penguin16 : Yes sir! :D

"Moody" Seungho chuckled. 

Bourne16 : Good! You have to smile like that all day long! :D

Penguin16 : Sure! :D but I have to go now. My class is about to start. Talk to you again later. :)

Bourne16 : Yep! good luck ;)

Penguin16 : Thank. You too. You really are the best friend I've ever had! ;)

Penguin16  is sign off. "Hmm..what happened to you Seungho. Why are you always happy when you talk to her?You even had now idea her real name or see her face" Seungho chuckled while turned off his laptop. When he lifted his face, he saw Sora walking across him. Get into her class. "Hmm..myabe she's not that bad. but who cares" Seungho clean up his stuff then walking to his class. 

"Joon! Mir!" Sora called out Mir and Joon while running to them. Mir, Joon and Seungho are about to leaving the university. Three of them turned their body when they hear Sora voice. "Oh..Sora" Mir surprised. "What is it Sora?" Joon asked as soon as Sora in front of them. Sora raised her hand. Give a sign that she's trying to catch her breath. "I'm sorry" Sora bite her bottom lip. Mir and Joon looked each other then looked at Seungho. Seungho shrug. "Uh?for what Sora?" Joon confused. "About what's I've said. In english class. About Beast" Sora hung her head. Mir and Joon looked each other then laughed. Seungho chuckled. "I never thought she could be this innocent" Seungho thought. "Uh?you guy aren't mad at me?" Sora surprised. "why do I have to mad at you?we can understand that" Joon smile. Sora sigh a big relieve. Joon and Mir chuckled. "Thank you" Sora smile. "Take it easy Sora-ah. Don't be too panic. You look like ahjumma when you panic like that" Mir laughed. "Yah! I'm really panic because you are..." Sora stopped. Trying to control herself. "We are what Sora?" Joon raised his eyebrows. Sora sigh. "Because you guys are my first firends" Sora hung her head. "Uh?your first friend?" Mir confused. "Yes, my first real friends. All this time I always moving. I never stay long in one country that's why I never have real friends. But now, since I'll stay here now. I hope we can be friend for long time" Sora hung her head lower. "Yes! you're our friend" Suddenly Joon hung her. "Yes! friend" Mir join. Now three of them are hugged. "She always moving around?so she's not born in Alaska?Wait, she 's moving around and just back from Alaska, She remind me with.." Seungho thought. 

 

Sorry for the boring chapter  -____-