Let's Be Friend....

My Lovely Penguin

Guyysss..I will put some links. Try to open it and listen to it. Maybe it can help to understand what Seungho or Sora feel in this story,hehehe

 

 italic word = thought or day dreaming 

italic world = Phone conversation

 

===========================================================================================================

"Please don't say Lee Yong Dae....Please don't say Lee Yong Dae" Seungho on his knees and stick his palms together. Begging. 

Penguin16 : Me and my group agree to write about Lee Yong Dae ^^

Seungho froze. He staring at Sora's chat for minutes. A lot of thoughts fill his mind. 

Penguin16 : Hey, are you still there?

Seungho back to reality. "What should I do now? should I tell her?but she hates me now..what if she doesn't wanna talk to me again?aaarrgghh!!" Seungho ruffled his hair. Frustrated.

Bourne16 : Hey..sorry, but I have to go. Talk to you tomorrow,okay?

Penguin16 : Hmm..it's okay. Have a nice night ^^

Bourne16 : You too ^^

"What I have to do when I meet her?hmmpph..aaarrgghhh!! Kang Sora!! you are frustrated me!!" Seungho throw himself to the bed. 

 

~The Next Day~

"Seungho!!" Sora shout. "Omo! that's her. What should I do now?!okay..relax Seungho" Seungho take a deep breath. "Uh?since when she look cute like that?white shirt with pink cardigan and black jeans. White flat shoes. She let her long black hair fall free makes her look perfect."  Seungho staring at Sora.

( Try to listen to this song guys ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDY63PaFozQ&feature=relmfu )

"Hey..can we talk?" Sora a bit smile. "Uh?about what?" Seungho pretend uninterested. "About what?! She knew I'm Bourne16?" "Hmm..about the paper" Sora raised her eyebrows. "Oh" Seungho act cool. "Phweeehh..so she doesn't know it yet" 

"Yes, do you still have class today?" Sora raised her eyebrows. "Uh?why?" Seungho furrowed. "Well, I already call Mir and Joon, they said that they agree to work on the paper today but they had no idea about you" Sora shrug. "What?they know your number?! how close are you with them?!"

"Hmm..I..what about after lunch?are you okay with that?" Seungho put his hands on his jeans pocket. "Perfect! See you in the library" Sora smile broadly. "Wow..I just realize she has this beautiful smile"  "Oh, I almost forget!" Sora turned back. "What?" "Hmm..about yesterday" Sora bite her bottom lip. 

"What about yesterday?" " I...hmm...I'm sorry" Sora raised her eyebrows. "Uh?sorry for what?" Seungho fixing his cap. "I was rude yesterday. I know that I have to call you oppa but I..hmm,,what if I call you Seungho-ssi?fair enough,right?" Sora asking in hope. "It's okay. You can call me Seungho" Seungho shrug. "Really?let's be friend then" Sora smile broadly while offer her hand. "Okay" Seungho nodded then shake her hand.

"Well, see you" Sora smile and waved then walking away. "Damn it! what's wrong with me???I never let dongsaeng call me just by my name. Even Joon who only months younger then me. Why my heart changing towards her?because I already know about her?" Seungho staring at Sora's back figure.

"Hmm..he's not that bad" Sora walking to her class happily when her phone is ringing. "Oh.." Sora read the caller ID

"Yeoboseo" Sora pick up

"Hey..I'm free today. What about you?"

"Hey..hmm..I have work on my paper after lunch"

"Hmm..what about 4 o'clock? Are you already finish?"

"Err..I think 4 o'clock it's fine"

"Well, I'll pick you up then"

"Uh?it's that okay?"

"Sure, why not. Well, see you at 4 o'clock then"

"Thanks, see you" Sora hung up then smile to her phone before get into her class.

"Ugh..Yang Seungho..what are doing here?!!" Seungho standing near Sora class. He was waiting for her. Sora finished her class after 2 hours. "Oh..Seungho?what are you doing here?" Sora smile.

"You said we have to working on the paper. You're new here. Maybe you'll get lost" Seungho shrug. "Uh?you mean I'll get lost to the library?" Sora furrowed. Seungho nodded. "I already know where is the library since my first day" Sora chuckled. "Okay, fine. whatever" Seungho walking away.

"But walking with my friend to the library it's something I never do" Sora smile while walking beside him. Seungho staring at her. "Why?In Korea, friends can't walk together like this?" Sora turned her head to Seungho the tilted it. Seungho chuckled. "What?" Sora frowned. "Ani..It's fine. Korea is not that bad" Seungho smile. 

"Yes! I like this city,haha!" Sora walking with a bit jumping. Leave Seungho behind. She so happy today.  Seungho smile. Without he realize, his heart skipped a bit. "Oh..what is this?What happened with me?" Seungho touch his chest with eyes locked to Sora.

"Annyeong" Sora waved to Mir and Joon who waiting for her in front of the library. "Uh?you are coming with Seungho hyeong?" Mir surprised. "Uh?that's right, what's happening here?" Joon furrowed. Sora grinned.

"So,what?" Seungho poke Mir's head. "Yes, so what?we friend now" Sora smile while tap Seungho arm. "Relax..easy Seungho" Seungho look around. "Aaahh..that's good" Mir grinned. Following Joon smile. "Come on" Seungho get into the library. "Let's go" Mir, Joon and Sora following him.

"Oh,let's sit there" Joon whisper to Sora while pointing at an empty desk. Sora nodded. Sora sit down beside Seungho. "Hmm...floral perfume,her favourite" Seungho thought when Sora sit down. "Okay,let's start" Sora her laptop. 

"What should we do now?" Mir put his chin on the table. "Ofcourse write the paper" Sora chuckled. "but I can't speak english at all Sora" Mir whining. "Hey, it's ok. I'll teach you" Sora smile. "What about me?!" Joon complaint. "Yes, you too" Sora nodded. Joon grinned. "What about you?" Sora looked at Seungho. "Just start to make the paper" Seungho replied lazily.  

"Okay, wait here" Sora stand up. "Uh?where you wanna go?" Mir lift up his chin. "I'll be back" Sora walking away. After minutes, Sora come back with two english dictionaries and a photography book. "Oh..photography book?" Joon take the book.

"Yes, I found it so I take it,keke" Sora sit down. "Oh, you like photography?" Joon asking again. "why?" Mir added. "Because she always moving around and she wanna keep every single moment that happened." Seungho answer it on his mind.  

"Because I always moving around and I wanna keep every single moment that happened" Sora smile. "Ohh..I see" Mir nodded. "Oh..you are moving around, you must be can speak a lot of languages,right?how many?" Joon excited. "She can speak more than 3 languages" Seungho put his elbow on the table. Palm on his chin then support his face.

"Hmm..I can speak more than 3 languages" Sora grinned. "Whooahh?what are they?" Joon impressed. "She expert in Japanese, Latin, English, a bit speak in French and Germany. She thinks Germany is the difficult one" Seungho take the dictionary and open it page by page.

"Hmm..I'm expert in Japan, Latin, English..a bit speak in French and Germany. But Germany is difficult" Sora pout. "Yah..when will we start" Seungho sit down straight again. "Cisshh..okaaayy" Sora rolled her eyes. "Open the dictionary guys, and let's the paper begin" Sora chuckled. Mir and Joon nodded while open the dictionary.

As soon as they start, Sora turned herself into an English teacher. She patiently teaching Mir and Joon. Seungho only speak when needed but his eyes always following Sora movement. 

(2AM ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h_jmyQQmcs )

"She exactly like Junhyung said to me before. Black long hair. Beautiful eyes. Friendly. Independent. Always love to helping people. She patiently teach Joon and Mir. She even help my mother. Someone that she never met before." Seungho unconciously stare at Sora. "What?" Sora immediately turned her head to Seungho. "What?!" Seungho surprised. "Why are you staring at me?" Sora furrowed.

"Who staring at you?!" Seungho turned his body. Back Sora. Sora hissed while Joon and Mir giggled. After two hours, they decided to continued tomorrow because Joon have personal schedule. "Well, I have to go. See you Sora" Joon parted with Sora, Joon and Mir. "Yah!" Mir shout when he saw his friend. "I have to go, see you" Mir running to his friend. He leave Seungho and Sora alone.

"So, you still another class?" Sora looked at Seungho. "Ani.." Seungho walking away. "Ciisshh..look at him. he said he wanna be friend with me" Sora narrowing her eyes to Seungho back. "Huh..what happened to you Yang Seungho..you have to control yourself" Seungho hung his head while walking to the university park because it's quite. The park is near the cafetaria. The cafetaria itself is an outdoor cafetaria.

"Hmmpph...I wish I never find out about her." Seungho put his laptop on his lap and turned it on. "What should I do when she realize it?" Seungho leaned on the bench when he saw Sora sit down in the cafetaria while facing her laptop. She sit down in the corner and she can't see Seungho from her seat.

"Oh,she still here?" Seungho sit down straight. "ah..she must be online" Seungho quickly login to his messanger.

Penguin16 : Oh..you are online, annyeong ^^

Bourne16 : Yes, annyeong ^^

Penguin16 : So, how was your night? :)

"My night?my night is full with thought of you" Seungho say it while staring at Sora.

Bourne16 : Great, what about you? :)

Penguin16 : I'm great too ^^

Bourne16 : Glad to hear that ^^

Penguin16 : Oh, you had lunch? :)

Bourne16 : Yes, I am. you? :)

Penguin16 : Same here :D Eat on time,kekeke

Bourne16 : That's good ^^

Penguin16 : Hmm..where are you now?

"Where am I? I'm here Sora, staring at you" Seungho sigh

Bourne16 : Why?you wanna meet me?kekeke

"Omo! what did you type Seungho?!" Seungho hit his own head

Penguin16 : Omo! That's right! We are in Seoul now. Maybe we can meet someday :)

"Really?but you already met me since your first day in University Sora" Seungho chuckled at Sora face expression.

Bourne16 : Sure, why not  ^^

"Why she didn't answer it?" Seungho confused then he looked at Sora again. Appearently Sora is on the phone. "Oh..she's on the phone" Seungho pout.

Penguin16 : Hey..I have to go. Talk to you later. okay? :)

"Uh?she's leaving after pick up the phone?where?" 

Bourne16 : Okay, have a nice day ^^

Penguin16 : You too ^^

Penguin16  is sign off. "Hmmpphh..where is she going?" Seungho leaned on the bench. "Should I..nonono..Seungho..no can't following her but I..Aarrgghh!! who cares!" Seungho closed his laptop. Quickly put it on his bag and secretly following Sora to the university gate.

In the gate he saw Sora waving to a guy. "Uh?! She's going with a guy?" Seungho poke his head over a tree. "Who is he?Damn it! I can't see it clearly" Seungho moving closer. 

"Is that...Lee..Yong..Dae.." Seungho shocked. 

 

(Last song,kekeke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHOEJBQlfEs&feature=related )

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seungho..what will you do now?!! kekekeke.. Comment guys ^^ Thank you ^^