Rendezvous Han river

Yet another WonKyu story!

2 months have passed. Their affinity is increased to a greater extent. They were the inspirer of young lovers. Other couples went to the park, go to the theaters, or the rich spoiled brats rome around the Pizza huts, Dominos or KFCs on the town. But Siwon and Kyu had a special place, like a secret hide out. The Ganges Ghats

… sounds odd, isn’t it, but it was their thing… opps!!! Their place!

“Isn’t it beautiful?” Kyu said, glaring at the full moon. “Yes, just like you!” Siwon muttered. “Stop it! I’m not falling for those cheesy pick up lines.” It was half past 5, winter time. Sun has bed good bye to earth for the day. The river was in motion, slow but constant and the slight initial flow of the waves and blurred rays onto the water, added illusionary layers to the environment. It was a customary sight, though appear out of the world to us city people. We are too sincere to waste our time on things like this, but these two are odd ones.

Siwon was seated on the staircase along with Kyu on his side. Gazing fixed on her, he caressed her hair. “what?”

“I love you Kyu!” said Siwon. “I already know that, what’s new?” she asked with a smirk. Siwon pulled her close and embraced. “Mad or what! It’s a public place my dear, people stare, and they make their own version of story”

“I don’t care… all I want is to hold you, now and forever!”

“Ha ha, you’re a cutie pie! But now let me go.”

Unwillingly he released her. She smiled and held his hand. “So what’s a next, informing parent?”

“Well, I already told mom about us and….” “What?” She said cutting him off, “Have you completely lost it? How could you, I.. i…. oh! …” “Why are you freaking out? You just now said ….” She didn’t let him finish, “Okay, okay, I still can’t believe you told aunty about us! You at least could have informed me . I’ll tell mamma everything!”

“No, don’t, please … don’t… “

“Why? If you can tell your mother, so can I, and I will”

“Okay, do whatever you want, but don’t leave me, ever”

“I won’t, promise.” And she planted a kiss on his cheek.









--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, i'm holding the story here, please give your feedbacks on it!
Tell me if you guys want me to continue or not! :D xD