Alpha

Yet another WonKyu story!

It all started at the gigantic cave, dark as hell. Every minute there is an explosion. Fire, dust, exploits emerged and destroyed every bit that was left behind. A fire boat came in the vision from a distance, the herculean persona descended. White hair, long evil red cloth enhanced his masculine physic. He carried a titanium shield and lightning bolt. He stepped on a trembling pile of stone and in one jump reached the mountain pick where the devil has trapped his love. Oblivious of all hazards he defeated the masochistic villain and rescued her. They were about to reunite when he felt a sudden pull in his hand, opening his eyes he saw his mom screaming because he was late for school.

Well this is Care (Siwon) the lead boy of this story, like other young male of modern era, he too was a video game lover rather a “gaming nerd” if I could say. He thinks dreams only of gaming and he’s damn well at them. As they say practice is the key to perfection and he practically lived on video games. The only thing which could distract him was Love (Kyu). Don’t get all confused, Kyu i is the female lead of the story and our dear Siwon’s best friend and may be…. Well let’s leave the may be part just for now!

Everyday Siwon wakes up frantically and runs to the football ground and comes back home @ 8 am sharp. Today however is different as he slept until 8:30 in the morning. “Oh! Kyu is so going to kill me, it’s her drawing competition and I couldn’t wish her as I overslept! man!!! I’m doomed!”10am, the phone vibrates, it’s Kyu, “Hello!” says Siwon waiting for the bombs to land straight on his ears. “Well, hi Mr. Siwon, hope I’m not disturbing you, I was checking if you’re still alive or died!” here the first one exploded, stay strong, there are many to come Siwon said in mind! “I’m so sorry… but it wasn’t my fault entirely you see, mom didn’t wake me up on time! I’m truly, fully, whole heartedly sorry!”

“Humh!” was the instant reply he got after his apologizing speech. “Its okay, such a drama king you are! Camouflage baby!” she giggles, everything’s back to normal now!

This was something that is visible in a in a frequent manner in their relationship. They fight, they scream, they stop talking to each other but they Love & Care for each other more than anyone, it’s been like that since... since they were 5years old.