Flaring Desire

Yet another WonKyu story!

Frantic knocks on the door! Siwon was busy with his video game he got little scared hearing those rapid knocks. He ran to the door and was amazed to see the view in front of him. Pale face, wet eyes, frantic rapid breath, unable to speak she stood still there like a statue. Engulfing the situation Siwon escorted her to his room and offered her a glass of water. She declined with head nods, but sat quietly on the bed. Siwon sat on the chair facing her and finally spit out his quarries, “What happened? Why are you like this?” she tried hard to fight back tears but his voice broke all barriers, she immediately burst into tear. She sobbed and sobbed, he was stund, inept to comfort her, and he shifted on the bed beside her. Kyu buried her face on his shoulder and her sobbing continued almost for an hour. “I hate him! He… I wish he was dead…” she said in a whisper. “Who? What? Wait, tell me from the beginning.” She finally seemed to be relaxed after an hour of constant tear loss. Her face looked even more miserable than the previous time; still in Siwon’s mind she was beautiful.

I applied for the ICRI and they called back to inform that I’m accepted and they’ll be delighted to enroll my name. But that man, he won’t let me. He’s a bloody… why can’t he just leave me and mom to our condition. His jaw fell. “What, you’re going to leave the city and how come I wasn’t informed a bit about it? How could you do this to me, to us?” he wanted to say, but eventually didn’t. Instead he took the glass and said, “Drink it, you’ll feel better.” This time she didn’t refused. Then he held her hand and said, “Look at me, please, don’t cry, you know na, I can bare anything but your tears, so at least for my sake stop it. Remember when one door closes two other opens! Besides you’re a good student, you’ll get an even better prospect.”

“How do you know it?”

 

For the first time I felt the need to express

Express those deep down secrets which are ruining me from the inside,

Ripping my heart off…

 

 

The music player played a symphony ‘Magic works!’ “…… and make … your final move…. don’t be scared, she wants you to…. Yeah it’s hard you must be brave…. Don’t let this moment… slip away…….”

I don’t know if the lyrics motivated him or it was the sparkles on her eyes, he left her hand and placed it on her check, he caressed them for a moment and leaned forward and kissed her lips. She at first didn’t respond, but no more than a minute she started kissing him back. They kissed for a long moment and he finally pulled back and said, “Because, I’ve known you for a long time, and I’ve loved you for an even longer period!” she kissed him again, and giggled, “Such a camouflage baby you are, and careless, forgetful and….” “Is this the best you can enunciate after my effort?” Siwon said. “Wait na, let me finish, where was I ... forgetful, impatient and obnoxious, still I feel the same.” “Same?? What same?” “oh!!! I love you bozo! You boys!” “hm… and don’t worry you’ll do well in college, you know what, I’m glad your dad didn’t agree. Otherwise it would have been impossible to unleash my covert feelings!”