Showdown

Yet another WonKyu story!

The results came out right on time. Kyu managed to score 85% in the finals. Siwon had a 75% on his mark sheet which was equally good as he was a commerce student. Now the big decision, which college to join with what major! This leaded to a mixture of unpleasant pleasant events. Let us go to the chapter and recapitulate the incident.

The clock strikes 7 in the evening. The ticking sound of the clock blurred in the cries of a famine voice. “But why? Why can’t I go dad, tell me the reason, you owe me an explanation!” Kyu said in a frequency that is audible form the neighbour’s house as well. “I don’t owe you anything, I already said no. you can’t go now, end of discussion.” With that he switched on the TV. He was shuffling through channels when Kyu took the remote in order to protest. “But why? I’m mature enough to handle this; opportunities like this don’t knock on your everyday dad. Why can’t you understand?” she said in a pleading manner. “You’ll do a biology major, your counselling is tomorrow, now go to your room.” That abrupt announcement of her dad broke her completely. “Yeah dad, you know what, I hate you, hate you more than anything, you just can’t watch your own daughter to prosper in life, you’re a wimp! Yes that’s what you are, a filthy little wimp!!!”

“SLAP!” was the instant response she got, “You, you illiterate teenagers, what’s the use of these degrees and certificates? You don’t even know how to talk to your father.”

“Father my foot! You ruined my childhood, and now you’re ruining my life. I wish I would have never met you, wish you were dead, I mean it, and I want you to die!”

“SLAP!” Another one. She pushed him away ran out of the house, leaving the door banged open.