Football shootball :P

Yet another WonKyu story!

Meanwhile Love grew her interest in art and dance, while on the other hand Siwon ended up joining the football club and formed his own rock band! It was their final year in school and exam results were due in 2days. Today is also an equally exciting day as it’s the last football match of this season. The game started at 4 in the evening, the crowd was screaming so loud as if it is a Brazil-Argentina match, this one nonetheless carried similar enthusiasm &revelry like those “biges” the two teams CCA School & BMU were born revels. Siwon was from BMU, he was the play maker of the team, and everyone was counting on him. While he was counting on Kyu, she seemed nowhere in the vision. The excitement level gradually declined as none of the team where able to secure any point till now. 10 more minutes and it’ll be over. Kyu arrived though on the very last minute and waved. Siwon turned toward her in a reflux, the sight of her busted him. He made the best effort to get the ball. The crowd turned speechless, the only sound audible was his own heartbeat.

Siwon sneaked a peek at the gallery and saw her smile ling face and kicked the ball. Jersey no. 9 from the opponent team pushed him hard in order to defense. However the ball touched the net, the whistle blew in an instant and the score was 1-0 BMU wines. But Siwon fell on the ground and injured the right hand. No one seemed to notice except for Kyu. When all the dancing, cheering was deemed Kyu & Siwon were found in the medical shop.

“You! You just couldn’t be careful over there can you, look at this, your hand, you can’t even move it. Now we have to put a bandage over it!” Kyu said in a worried voice. Siwon couldn’t do anything for staring at her. She’s 17 and her charm factor seems to increase, day by day. Her light pinkish sin, shoulder length hair, and of course those eyes, sparkling eyes, they indeed were irresistible. She was neither too lean nor heavy on the adipose tissue collection. “What! Can you stop staring and answer my questions, if you continue this reckless attitude, i… I don’t know, I’ll never talk to you again!!!” with that those loose locks fell on her face. Siwon laid out the uninjured hand and trucks the strands behind her ear. “Okay, okay, I’ll be careful next time, now don’t spoil the mood, I won remember, let’s celebrate!”

“Celebrate, yeah right with your injured arm, besides it’s late, I’ve to go home, but we’ll celebrate for sure in two days after the results!”

“Exam results, 2days! Oh! Drop the celebration, I don’t know, i…..”

“You are such a spoil sport, don’t worry everything’s going to work out, but now let’s go home.”