This Is It... Again

What is Love?

I thought I was done but I thought wrong! This is just a little alternate ending to chapter 5. Enjoy!

 

"I forgive you," I kissed him and almost exploded with happiness. I had been deprived from the feel of his lips for so long. They were so soft. I was practically melting in his arms and I could've stayed there forever had he not pulled away. A new fired burned in his eyes as he jumped up, pulling me with him. He dragged me to his car and pushed into the passenger's seat.

"What the hell Ji?" I was laughing as he drove off at an incredibly dangerous speed. "Where are we going?"

"Marry me." he demanded and I laughed harder because I thought he was kidding. The dead serious look on his face shut me up.

"Right now?" he nodded. "Ji, I don't know what to say." I was taken aback by the suddeness of the situation.

"You love me right? Say yes."

"I don't know."

He slammed on the brakes and we skidded to a stop in the middle of the street. I screamed at the top of my lungs as cars swerved to avoid hitting us but crashed into each other.

"What do you mean you don't know?" he yelled, ignoring the car horns honking around us.

"I just don't know! This is so unexpected."

"Ri," he took my hand and kissed the back of it. "I love you. I have loved for a long time now and I don't want to risk losing you again. Please."

The look in his eyes told me that he wasn't kidding about anything he'd just told me. I had only imagined that he would propose to me. Not like this, but still. I did love him though and I did want to spend the rest of my life with him.

"No, Jiyong." He looked completely dejected and I had to bite my tongue so that I wouldn't say yes out of guilt. I kissed his lips sweetly and then whispered, "Not yet at least."

"But why?" he whined. I laughed at how adorable his pout was.

"We've been separated for a while now and we just had a funeral for YB today. You don't just jump up and get married after that!" he still looked a little confused. "I would love to be with you again but we need time to rebuild this relationship. If you really love me, the marriage can wait."

"Alright. I understand." I was grinning like an idiot because I had gotten the love of my life back until, of course, he opened his big mouth. "Get out of my car." he demanded.

"What?"

"You heard me," he reached across me to open the door. "Get out of my damn car!"

I knew it was time to move when he started yelling. He slammed the door behind me but my shirt had gotten stuck in the door. I asked him to wait before driving off but he ignored me and the sound of my shirt ripping pissed me off. This was a perfectly nice dress shirt and he'd just ruined it.

"Thanks a lot you !" I yelled in the direction he had driven and was soon joined by the angry rants of the people whose cars had crashed. I walked to an area with less traffic and called T.O.P to come get me. Not long after I'd gotten off the phone, I received a text from GD.

Sorry about leaving you stranded but can you blame me? Can't wait to see you at home. Love you lots.

"That bastard," I chuckled. He did this to me and expects to get off with a simple apology? Not on my watch. As I rode beside a silent T.O.P, I thought about how I would punish my boyfriend later. This was an interesting way to restart a relationship and I can't say that I didn't like it.