She's back, changed

HIS misinterpretation changed HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

More negative questions flood my head. I pull my hair in frustration. Why the hell am I worrying about her?

 

Well, I like her, okay? Satisfied? Damn it.

 

“ARGH!” I let out my frustration as my curled hands punch the table.

 

Little do I realise that I am in class with pairs of curious eyes staring at me as if I am some freak. I rub my neck and apologise, gesturing them to continue with their own activities. Lessons are unusually slow and boring. Wait, is it just me? I can’t even concentrate. My mind is full of He Ran. Her smile. Her voice. Her letters. Her presents. Her… beautiful eyes and fair skin. I have officially gone made.

 

It is time for break and I rush to her classroom to see if she attends school today. I am kind of hopeful actually. Four days of not schooling! I mean… It proves that she is still alive right?

 

As I turn to walk at the corridor, I see that familiar petite figure. Yes, she’s in school! My heart thumps wildly at the sight of He Ran. I swiftly hide behind the wall so that she will not see me. I took a peek.

 

Her friend, if I am not mistaken, Jinhee (info gotten from Niel), is patting her shoulders. I can eavesdrop due to the close proximity.

 

“Are you all better now?”

 

“Yea, I guess.” Her voice is like melody to my ears.

 

“D-Do you still like him?”

 

*S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter