Finally

HIS misinterpretation changed HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I watch her as she make her way towards my direction still fooling around with the guy whose hands were around her shoulders. I grit my teeth. I decide to quickly escape before she catches me but immediately ditch the idea when I see her walking alone as Jinhee and the guy leave. I need to talk to her. I hide behind the wall as I wait for her.

 

As soon as she turns around the corner where I am hiding, I grab her and push her against the wall with one hand clamping to prevent her from screaming and attracting more attention than we already have. It is break time, what do you expect? I tell her to keep it down then slowly move my hand away from and hang limply by my side while I lean in closer to her with the other hand by the side of her head.

 

I look at the ground then meet her eyes. Unintentionally, I rage. I ask her flatly, “Are you dating that guy?”

 

What the fudge is wrong with him? No warm welcome or at least apologies. Instead, I get this harsh treatment and a surprising question.

 

“Doesn’t concern you. It’s my life!” I scream as I push him but he is able to balance himself and lessen the gap between us.

 

“You… You can’t possibly replace me that quick!”

 

Is he jealous? He likes me? My heart is hammering wildly but I keep my cool.

 

“I told yo-”

 

“No! You like me. No, you love me and only me!”

 

Woah, confidence overload.What the creep is seriously wrong with this guy!

 

“Why are you like this? I can like whoever I w-”

 

Next thing I know, his lips are on my lips. I blink a few times before pushing him off me again. I never want to stop because I really tried to forget about him but seeing him here I realise I absolutely love this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter