Inhumane

HIS misinterpretation changed HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

And so my last resort is to ask help from my fan girls. I mean I know they have been bashing her and all but it is just not enough to make He Ran back off. Hence, I tell the girls to “Get rid of He Ran!”

***

These past few days, Byung Hun sunbaenim’s fan girls have been messing around with me. I mean they have disturbing me but not like this. They have gone a little bit harsher and wilder. Guess what they did?

 

They started spreading rumours that I am a flirt and a thief for stealing away their ‘husband’. I don’t really care about what they said actually because I know they are not true and that is what matter. I thought they will leave me alone but that’s not true. Other than spreading nasty rumours, they brainwashed everybody to hate me. They used me as slave. They threatened me before. I dare not fight back. Come on one versus a hundred thousand? I will just have to obey so that they will leave me alone.

 

I am done packing my bag and about to leave the classroom to head home when I am pulled by the hair making me scream out loud.

 

“You ! You act all innocent trying to win over L.Joe oppa’s heart and all. You do know he hates you right?! So back off!” the girl with red hair push me to the floor.

 

Tears start streaming down my face. Why are they doing this to me?

 

“On second thought, we will not beat you up but we will lock you up in darkness. Come on let’s go!” the other girls begin pulling my hair and bring me to somewhere I cannot really recognise as my vision i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter