You caught my eyes, you caught my heart

HIS misinterpretation changed HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I sit down under the shade of my favourite tree while reading a book and munching a shiny, red apple during break. It is my daily routine. I find this spot extremely peaceful. I have my eyes glued to the book until high-pitched screaming and squealing pierce through my eardrums, distracting me from the highly anticipated part of the book. I look up to see a horde of girls with unusually short skirts and tight uniforms crowding around something or someone.

 

Not a minute later, the school bell rings signalling that break is over. I hear the girls whine and shout something like, “Oppa, see you later after school!”

 

I shake my head. So it is actually a guy they are after… Most often than not, a newcomer will attract such attention so I assume this “oppa” guy is a new student. I am curious to at least see his face. Just my luck, the girls disperse. Next period is a free period for me. I crane my neck to catch a glimpse.

 

When I finally see him, my jaw drops. Handsome is an understatement. He is gorgeous and so very attractive. My heart starts beating rapidly as if I just run a marathon. I totally forget that I am gawking at him until he lifts up his head. Our eyes meet. I stand rooted to the ground, not able to move an inch or even breathe. I quickly bow my head and smile at him before running off to gee knows where.

 

I clutch onto my chest, feeling the uneven beating of my heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter