Ch. 5 1/2

My Annoying Brothers and Me

I'll tell you what's going on right now. It's Eunbi's summer break.

 

"B.A.P. oppas are so cute~" Eunbi squealed. "So you love them more than your oppas?" Key asked the child.

"Maybe." Eunbi silently said, inaudible to hear. "ANSWER ME! ;A;" Key said. "Yeah, yeah. Sure." Eunbi said, not noticing what she said as all her brothers looked at her.

"YOU DON'T LOVE US?!" Yongguk shouted and ran to Eunbi. "Baby girl, don't say that." Yongguk sighed and hugged her.

"I do I do. I was just teasing." Eunbi smiled as Daehyun sighed happily and went up to her to ruffle her hair.

"Oppa what's that?" Eunbi asked, walking up to Onew to see what he was doing. "A trip?" Eunbi said as everyone gathered around him.

"I was wondering if we could go here." Onew said as he pointed to a resort. "That's in Gwangju Mountains..Isn't it snowing there?" Kibum said looking at the screen.

"Well duh pabo, it's December." Yongguk said, hitting the older's head.

"Don't hit me~" Key said, flipping his hair. "Yah oppa, shush." Eunbi said covering Key's mouth.

"When can we go?" Eunbi asked. "We can leave tommorow if you want." Onew said. "I wanna go." Daehyun said, he wanted to go somewhere with Eunbi for once.

"Nae, then we have to pack up right now." Onew said, booking the tickets and room for the resort and the hotel they're staying at.

"LEGGO~" Eunbi said skipping to her room. "YAH! YEOBO DON'T DO THAT OR YOU'RE GONNA FALL!" Key shouted as he followed her.

 

Eunbi entered her room and was packing up her things. She was getting her under-clothes out until someone knocked (really burst) through her door.

"Y-YAH! KEY WHAT THE HECK?!" Eunbi said, hiding her behind her back. "I wanna help you pack." Key said smiling and looking through her wardrobe.

"NO! GET OUT!" Eunbi said, kicking the older. "Don't worry~ I used to change your when you were a baby~" Key cooed.

"YONGGUK OPPA!" Eunbi screamed as he came in the room and pulled Key out.

"IDIOT DO YOU KNOW AGE DIFFRENCES?!" Yongguk shouted, throwing him back in his room.

"Gomawo." Eunbi smiled as Yongguk closed the door to her room.

 

Car Ride

"Bubububu." Eunbi sighed as she looked out the window. "30 more minutes baby-girl. Don't worry." Yongguk smiled as she nodded. "We've been in this car for 3 hours." Daehyun said. "I know but just wait until we get there." Onew smiled as he gave Daehyun some bread to eat.

"Want some?" Daehyun asked Eunbi as she shook her head. "No thanks." Eunbi smiled.

Key turned the radio on and Lee Hi's 1,2,3,4 started playing. "Isn't this girl 16?" Yongguk asked.

"Even though she's 16 she has a nice voice." Eunbi pouted. "It's okay. You're still special to us Eunbi~" Key smiled.

"Meh." Eunbi said pouting. "Ah we're here." Onew said as everyone looked up to see a nice hotel.

"Let's go to the hotel first and after we can go snow-boarding." Daehyun said as everyone went out the car and took their stuff.

 

They went into the lobby and Onew got their key cards. They went up to their rooms and dropped their stuff. Eunbi fell on the bed with Daehyun.

"Aigooo. I'm so tired." Eunbi said, stuffing her face in a pillow. "Wanna rest and eat first? After we can go out." Onew asked as everyone nodded and unpacked.

"KEY! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY STUFF?!" Eunbi said, throwing a pillow at him.

"I can't help you unpack?" Key asked. "HECKS NAW." Eunbi said as Yongguk pushed him again.

"Aish jinjja this guy." Yongguk sighed as he went into the bathroom.

"Yah, if you do those things people are gonna call you a ert." Eunbi mehronged Key.

"I only do that to you." Key smiled. "Even grosser." Eunbi sighed.