Ch. 2

My Annoying Brothers and Me

"Good morning princess~ Chu~<3" "KYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eunbi screamed as her brothers rushed in her room.

"KEY. GET THE HELL OFF HER!" Yongguk screamed grabbing Key by the ear and taking him to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry." Onew said patting Eunbi's head. "That's alright." Eunbi said getting out of bed to go change into her uniform for school.

*Kitchen*

 

"But, when you were little, I used to kiss you all the time!" Key said with puppy eyes. "That's back then. I mean seriously, who would wanna kiss a sibling?" Yongguk complained.

"When we were little we would always used to pick who would kiss Eunbi in the morning, you complained cause you didn't get to kiss her." Daehyun said.

"Well that's when she was little." Yongguk said. "I have to go now." Eunbi said getting up to get her things.

"I'll walk you to school!" Key said. "No thanks." Eunbi said leaving. "Rejected." Yongguk scoffed. "SHUT UP." Key said going back to his room.

*School*

 

"So. YOU HAVE SIX BROTHERS?!" Minzy, Eunbi's best friend said. "If you need help. I'll be there for you okay?" Zelo, Eunbi's other friend said.

"Well then everyone, please sit." Onew said coming in the room as everyone sat. "MWOH?! ONEW OPPA?!" Eunbi screamed.

"Yes, Eunbi. I'll be you're teacher for the rest of the year since your other teacher's at the hospital at this moment." Onew smiled.

"Is this your brother?" Minzy whispered. "Yep." Eunbi said putting her head down.

 

 

"M-my Eunbi!" Key said watching her from the window. "Oh, you dropped your pencil Eunbi." Zelo said picking it up for her. "AHHH!!! DID YOU SEE THAT?! I'M GONNA PUNCH THE BALLS OUTTA THAT DUDE." Yongguk shouted. "She might hear you. You're attracting attention." Daehyun simply said looking at the flowers next to Eunbis classroom.

"Excuse me, but you aren't supposed to be here." Eunbi said. "MWOH? Oh, U-uh. EUNBI~ I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HERE. E-eheh." Key said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Then why were you watching me and Onew from the window?" Eunbi said. "What's going on Eunbi?" Minzy said as she walked in with Zelo.

"Nothing. These are my brothers, Key, Daehyun, and Yongguk." Eunbi said. "Oh, so these are-" "EUNBI! WHAT'S YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS!" Key said pointing at

"What about me?" Zelo asked. "IF YOU EVER TOUCH EUNBI I'M GONNA-" "He's my best friend Yongguk oppa. It's okay." Eunbi interuppted Yongguk.

"Fine, but if he ever touches you. I'm gonna skin him alive." Yongguk calmly said.

"Okay." I have to go back to class." Eunbi said. "We'll go home~" Key said dragging everyone out.

"Sure you will." Eunbi mumbled.


AHHHH SHORT CHAPTER. I'M SOWWIE. I have to leave soon.