Ch. 4

My Annoying Brothers and Me

"O-oppa are you okay?!" Eunbi shouted at Yongguk. "I'm fine, it'll heal soon." Yongguk smiled up at her.

"H-how did he get a cast on his foot?" Eunbi asked Onew. "He was delivering pizza on his job. He saw a dog and he accidently fell off the stairs." Onew shrugged.

"Kekeke, didn't know our little bad boy here was afraid very easily." Key smirked. "Shut the up." Yongguk snarled.

"Don't use that kind of language when our princess is here." Key glared at Yongguk. "That reminds me, our school festivals coming up in a few days and you can't attend because of your foot." Eunbi pouted.

"I'm going even if my foot's broken." Yongguk stared at Eunbi. "Plus, I'll be home late. I can't take care of Yonggukkie oppa." Eunbi said.

"AWWWW~ SHE CALLED ME YONGGUKKIE~" Yongguk smiled with sparkles in his eyes. "Shut up." Key pulled his ear.

"Don't worry Eunbi, nurse Key is here to take good care of him." Key said and flipped his hair.

"You should know that I'm good at everything and anything~" Key bragged. "Sure you are." Daehyun said taking Sakura away.

"We're doing a play for the festival. But, I'm really saying anything. I'm just a bunny or something." Eunbi said going to bed.

"Ahh, I see." Onew smiled. "Fighting, my dear Eunbi." Daehyun smiled.

*School*

 

"As everyone knows. Our exams are coming up soon~ So be prepared." Onew said teaching Eunbi's class.

"Ohh god whhhyyyyy." Every moaned. "^.^ It's okay, just study hard. We'll be reviewing everyday." Onew smiled.

"But we have to prepare for the festival." Minzy complained. "That's okay." Onew smiled again.

"I like how he's so calm about everything." Minzy whispered to Zelo. "Yeah right." Eunbi whispered back, as she could hear everything.

"Everyday after class until the festival, we will be staying after school to rehearse for the play. I'll also be passing out some notecards for you so you could also study for the exams." Onew said giving everyone a notecard.

"Fighting~" Everyone chanted as the bell rang. "Ahh, schools out, but we have to stay." Zelo sighed.

"I don't really have to do anything. I'm just a bunny rabit." Eunbi shrugged. "You just stand there." Minzy laughed.

"(Stand there looking all pretty.)" Zelo thought. "Eunbi, can you get the costumes for the play please?" Onew asked her. "Oh sure, oppa." Eunbi said obeying.

*After the rehearse thingy, 8:00 PM*

 

"EUUNNBBBIIII!!!!" Keu ran to her and glomped her. "W-WHAT?!" Eunbi shouted.

"WHY WERE YOU LATE?! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! OH MY GOD YOU HAD ME WORRIED SO MUCH! DID YOU DO SOMETHING BAD?! TELL OPPA!" Key nagged. "Oh god, I told you I was going to stay late to school. Onew oppa's here too." Eunbi smiled.

"Aisshh, be careful." Key said going to make dinner as Eunbi went to check up on Yongguk.

"Hello oppa~" Eunbi said entering his room. "Hey baby girl." Yongguk blushed.

"Is your foot doing okay? Can you walk?" Eunbi worried. "(Aish.) I'm fine." Yongguk said reading a magazine.

"How was the rehearsal?" Yongguk asked. "It's going very well~" Eunbi smiled. "Ahh, keep it up then." Yongguk smiled.

"Yeaahhh." Eunbi looked away. "What? If you wanna say something then say it." Yongguk looked at her.

"Well, I wanna help you do something." Eunbi fumbled with her shirt. "Help me with what?" Yongguk said.

"Can I give you a sponge bath?" Eunbi asked. "W-what?!" Yongguk shouted. "NOOOO!!! DON'T DO IT EUNBI! T.T" Key shouted.

"I can't allow this either." Onew said as Daehyun nodded. "W-WHEN DID YOU GUYS GET HERE?!" Yongguk screamed.

"Why are you blushing Yongguk? ." Key smirked. "I don't wanna be called by the likes of you." Yongguk sighed.

"Umm, so. I'll bet the water?" Eunbi smiled getting a tub of water.

"NOOOOO DON'T DO IT EUNBI!!!" Key said glomping Eunbi making the bucket of water spill all over Yongguk.

"......YOU ING BASTARD!" Yongguk screamed throwing pilllows everywhere.

"O-oh my god, I'm sorry Yongguk oppa!" Eunbi said getting a towel for Yongguk.

"It's not your fault. IT'S THOSE JERKS!" Yongguk said throwing pillows at them.

"GET ME MORE MAGAZINES NOW!" Yongguk shouted. "G-get out Eunbi." Onew said getting out of the room with Daehyun and Eunbi.

"It was all my fault." Eunbi said looking down. "No, it's okay." Onew said patting her head.

"I'll go get the magazines." Daehyun said as Onew nodded

_________________

 

"Aish, where's that stupiid diva with my dinner?" Yongguk complained as Daehyun gave him the magazine.

"Here's your dinner Yongguk oppa." Eunbi smiled.

"Oh ." Yongguk said. "? T.T" Eunbi said. "N-no. I'm kidding." Yongguk looked down as Eunbi gave him his dinner.

"Key oppa said you liked spinich, so I put a lot of it in there~" Eunbi said smiling as Yongguk smiled.

"Thanks." Yongguk said as Eunbi exited his room. "He's actually eating it." Key shrugged.

"He hates spinich." Onew shrugged. "W-what?!" Eunbi shouted. "It's okay, he needs to work out his diet." Onew shrugged.

*School*

"So he even ate spinich?!~" Minzy squealed. "Yeah, I feel sorry." Eunbi shrugged.

"That's okay." Zelo smiled as the rehearsal started. "Ahh, Onew oppa. Key oppa said that he's going grocery shopping. Can I go home and take care of Yongguk oppa?" Eunbi looked at him.

"Ahh, sure thing Eunbi." Onew smiled getting everything ready.

"thanks oppa." Eunbi said getting all her things and leaving.

 

 

"Oppa?" Eunbi said entering the his room.

"Why are you here early?" Yongguk said looking at Eunbi in surprise. "I wanna take care of you." Eunbi smiled.

"That's okay. I already have that Key thing." Yongguk shrugged. "But he said he was busy." Eunbi said.

"It's okay, I can handle everything myself." Yongguk said in annoyance getting up.

"D-do you wanna go to the bathroom? I can help you." Eunbi said grabbing his arm.

"AISH! I CAN DO IT MYSELF." Yongguk said pushing Eunbi away.

".....W-why?" Eunbi looked down with tears in her eyes. "What?" Yongguk asked.

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS THEM?! YOU ALWAYS ASK FOR KEY, ONEW, OR DAEHYUN?! I JUST WANNA HELP. WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?!" Eunbi said running out the house.

". Did I say I hate her?" Yongguk said laying on his bed. "Ahh~ Your first scuffle." Key said coming in.

"W-why didn't you stop her?!" Yongguk glared at Key. "Ahh, she's already ran out the house. Better go looking for her." Key smiled.

 

 

 

"Why..?" Eunbi thought in her head sitting on a swing. "You should really find new places to hide." Yongguk said looking at Eunbi.

"Y-yongguk oppa?" Eunbi said looking up at him. "Let's go home. I'm sorry for everything I said..and did." Yongguk looked away putting a hand behind his neck.

"I'm sorry too." Eunbi said getting up. "Can you help me. I'm tired walking all the way here for you." Yongguk complained.

"Sure." Eunbi smiled.

*Le play*

 

"PUAHAHAHA~ A WITCH?!" Minzy's brother said. "I'm gonna kill you later." Minzy glared at him.

"You have a brother too?" Eunbi said. "Yeah, not really a brother though." Minzy scoffed. "I have....4 sisters." Zelo sighed. "My brothers a lazy ." Minzy sighed.

"Eunnbiii~~~~" Key said running to her with the rest of her brothers. "W-why do you all have roses?!" Eunbi said. "You did well~" Daehyun said ruffling her hair. "Thanks." Eunbi said gathering the roses.

"(and I love my brothers.)" Eunbi smiled.