My What?

My Annoying Brothers and Me

Tick Tok....                    Tick Tok....              Tick Tok.....                 .........RIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG

 

"Finally." Eunbi thought. That was the school bell, meaning it's time to go home. "3:30, maybe i'll have time to go grocery shopping." Eunbi thought again.

 

"Hey!" Eunbi turned around to see a familiar boy and girl running toward her. "Oh, hey Minzy, Zelo." Eunbi smiled at them.

"You wanna go to the park?" Minzy asked Eunbi. "Nah, I have to do my homework first then go grocery shopping." Eunbi sighed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot your grandma died." Zelo said. "Yeah, it's fine though." Eunbi said. "Well, see you later~" Minzy said as she skipped away with Zelo.

 

Eunbi was all alone, an orphan I should say. Her mother died just when she was born and her father just randomly left her.

After that, her grandmother lived with her until a week ago, until she moved to heaven with her mother. Eunbi's mother's lawyer said she could stay in this house. But she doesn't know if she could do it all alone.

 

"Ahh, it's so quiet and peaceful. I still have to do chores aswell. But then again, I still have to study for that spelling test. Why does my life have to be so hard?" Eunbi thought of more worries until she opened the house door and stepped inside taking her shoes off.

"Do I smell.....Ramen?" Eunbi thought as she dashed to the kitchen seeing a boy with blonde hair. "G-grandma?!" Eunbi shouted as the older guy turned around. "If that's you watching again Yongguk i'm gon- EUNNNBIIII!!!!!!!!!!" The older man ran over to her and glomped her.

"H-huh?!" Eunbi accidently fell on the floor. "Why are you shouting?" A man with glasses and a guy with purple hair came into view.

"Oh! Eunbi~" The man with glasses said. "GET THE HELL OFF HER YOU ." The scary man with purple hair shouted as he pulled the man with blonde hair away from Eunbi.

"U-um." Eunbi said as she hid behind the sofa. "Eunbi~ Come out come out wherever you are~ Your Key oppa wants to hug you~" The man with blonde hair said.

"Eunbi we'll introduce ourselves." The man with glasses said as he politely pulled Eunbi out of her hiding spot.

"Oh~ There she is~" The blonde man named Key said sitting down next to her.

"Who are you people?" Eunbi asked them looking at each one of the guys one by one.

"We're your brothers of course silly~" Key said. "This is Onew, the second oldest around here." Key said pointing at Onew as he waved.

"I'm Yongguk." Yongguk plainly said drinking a soda. "Over there's Daehyun~" Key said pointing at Daehyun.

"I didn't even know he was here." Eunbi mumbled. "Yeah, he's the youngest." Key chuckled.

"and i'm Key, the oldest." Key said as he kissed Eunbi's hand. " I hope we live together well~" Key smiled.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER KEY." Yongguk said pulling Key away from Eunbi. "Eunbi still looks confused, let her ask questions." Onew said.

"Why are you my brothers?" Eunbi asked. "Cause we came from the same seed, duhh." Yongguk said taking another sip from his can. "That's not a nice thing to say to a girl, Yongguk." Onew said.

"Here~ This is from grandma." Key said giving a letter to Eunbi. "Grandma?" Eunbi opened the letter.

 

Dear Eunbi,

    I know that this might be too much, but I really wanted someone to take care of you while I was gone to heaven, these four boys are all of your brothers, so be nice to them and take care of them for me. When you were little, you guys got separated for a reason. You lived with them when you were young but I bet you forgotten already.

Your Grandma in heaven.

 

 

"In heaven." Eunbi said as everyone smiled. "Today's the official day we'll be living with our dearest sister Eunbi." Key said hugging Eunbi tightly.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Well, you should know who said that.


I felt that, that was too little. ._. I was just starting it up~ Anyways,  hope you liked the first chapter.