CHAPTER NINE

Nihongo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Here comes the date. ;)

 

Nicole and Jiyoung were prepared to come across photographers, but didn’t exactly want them to be seen with the SHINee boys. So, they planned to meet the boys in the cinema hall straight away.

  Jiyoung dragged Nicole to buy popcorn first because “watching a movie at the cinema isn’t right without eating popcorn.”

  When the girls walked to their seats in the cinema hall, Jiyoung was mildly surprised to see Taemin there, instead of Onew.

  “Oh, Onew-hyung had some other plans at the last minute,” Key explained with a straight face, glancing at Nicole. “Taemin came instead.”

  Taemin smiled nervously and bowed a little. “Annyeonghaseyo,” he croaked, looking at Jiyoung.

  Jiyoung visibly gulped, smiled awkwardly and bowed back. “Hi!”

  Taemin couldn’t help but grimace a little. ‘Oh my god. Is she feeling weird because of my outburst on Music Station? Crap.’

  “Hello, Taemin-goon!” Nicole greeted cheerfully, putting an arm around Jiyoung shoulders protectively. “Okay, let Jingie and I sit together in the middle, and Taemin, you can sit next to Jingie. I’ll sit next to Key. I don’t want Jingie to sit next to any random guy who’s probably dangerous.”

  “Right, right,” Key quickly agreed and smiled gleefully. “Taemin, you take care of Jing, okay?” Key noticed that the girl in question reddened, but he got deathly glares from the younger boy in reply.

  While Taemin was starting to sweat, Jiyoung took a deep breath and took her seat. “Oppa, unnie,” she said to Key and Nicole. “If you want popcorn, just reach over and get it from me, ‘kay?”

  Key and Nicole nodded with a smile.

  Jiyoung turned to Taemin who was already seated next to her, shaking inside. “You too, Taemin-oppa. Just dig in,” she said, showing him the regular-sized popcorn packet in her hands.

  Taemin was still reeling from the fact that she called him “oppa” to answer her. Instead, he gave her a blank stare.

  Jiyoung, in turn, gave him a confused look before facing forward, just in time for the previews to start. “Ooh! I want to watch this, too, unnie!” he heard her squeal when The Hobbit trailer was showing.

  Taemin made a mental note to ask her to go watch it together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter