CHAPTER FOUR

Nihongo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINee’s first Japanese lesson was over breakfast the next day.

  “Will you pass to me the butter, please?” Onew asked Minho, who looked back at him blankly. “Butter,” Onew said in Korean through clenched teeth.

  “Oh! Sorry,” Minho muttered, quickly handing over the butter to him and avoiding his eyes. Wanting to transfer the blame to someone else, he turned to Taemin.

  “So, you’ve been doing your own ‘revision’, right? Show us what you’ve learned,” Minho challenged the maknae.

  Taemin gave him a bored look, calmly swallowed his bacon and spoke to Onew in Japanese, “I was telling Key and Minho-hyung about my idea that we should take turns speaking when we go on shows in Japan.”

  Affronted, Minho’s eyes widened in surprise but Onew seemed to understand him perfectly and nodded. “Go on, tell us more.”

  “I mean, maybe just one or two of us speak during one show. On the next show, another two will speak. We take turns. It’s easier for us that way. Don’t you think?”

  Key, Jonghyun and Onew agreed and praised Taemin for his idea.

  “Wait, what’s happening? I understood only bits and pieces of that, and I heard my name. What did Taemin say?” Minho demanded to know.

  Key rolled his eyes. “He told us about his idea where only one or two us would speak on a show, remember?” he asked, and gave a sigh of relief when Minho nodded.

  Onew shook his head sadly at the charismatic member who la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter