Three.

Plastic Figures

 

|T H R E E|

(A/N: Dance.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your week was going well.

And for a person like you, ‘well’ is already ‘amazing’. You had a good time with Jong In last week, you don’t have to talk and fight with stupid Jerkmin because you two agreed on being professional and the four SHINee boys (excluding Taemin) treated you like a little…brother?

That was until…

“Ji Young-ah, have you seen this?” Suzy waved a newspaper in front of your face. Weird. I never thought someone reads the newspaper in this house. “What?!” you asked, annoyed because you were in the middle of composing a song “’Miss A’s Ji Young and SHINee’s Taemin ongoing war with each other!’ Could you believe this?!” Suzy asked with huge eyes “The news will cool off, don’t worry about it and get lost! I’m in the middle of composing a song.” You coldly shot at her “Alright…” Suzy sighed and went out of your room. You looked at the newspaper Suzy left and checked out the article, the picture was you and Jerkmin, alright. “No one was there.” You whispered to yourself. You racked your brain for  all the possibilities available but…nothing. Only Jong In was there, You’re not even sure if he saw the whole thing “Never mind.” You said to yourself as you continue to write.

You don’t even know why the hell you’re writing this song, you haven’t felt this feeling before. And you swore to yourself that you’re not going to write any song about anything you don’t know, but now you’re hand seem to know what to write.

So baby, don’t cry tonight~

 (A/N: Wait. Please wait for the explanation)

‘I never even liked Little Mermaid before’ you thought. Odd.

*Munjja Wassyong, Munjja Wassyong*

“What do you want?”

“Well…Hello to you too. This is Taemin, you idiot.”

(Taemin=blue; You=black)

“Once again, what do you want?”

“Have you read the news? Do you even read the newspaper?”

“Yes, you a-hole.”

“We need to do something about it.”

“The news will die off.”

“No. It won’t. We are known for being the innocent maknaes. Do you want to lose that? You’re such an idiot.”

“I don’t care about the you want to do, okay? You only care about your image and I don’t fuc*ing give a crap about it so…do your own thing. I don’t care.”

“There’s only one thing we can do. It’s up to you, y’know. Meet me at Coffee Bene, near your dorm at 7 P.M. later if you want to help your self"

‘Go to hell.’ You mentally told Jerkmin.

One hour passed, and you were wrapping up after composing “Baby, don’t cry.” ,but you were still unsatisfied with the result…a missing spark. You went out of the dorm to dance inside the “abandoned” unit beside Miss A’s dorm. Just to clear your thoughts. Little did you know, someone beautiful was watching.

Anonymous’ POV.

Here she goes again…sighing and hanging her towel on her right shoulder. I followed her, keyed up to see what she’s up to, eager to know if she’s doing well and living happy. She sat down on the maroon sofa and drank water. It’s always been water. Maybe she got her dancing form from water, her moves are just so fluid and strong and exact. She’s like a huge hurricane when she dances, occupying the twenty square meter room packed with mirrors. Ji Young plugged her phone to the huge speakers, this is the first time she chose this song to dance. Papers.

Ji Young started dancing and magic was made. She can’t go wrong with any move she makes, Ji Young moved to the beat with strong emotions…I can even see it on her face. She’s amazing.

 I’m not falling in love, am I?

Aish. Already made that clear to myself I will never fall in love unless I’m sure she’s the one. Ji Young is waay younger than me. Exactly four years after I was born, she was. November 6. Same birthday. Different personalities. Different stories. But I can’t help but consider the idea of making a move on her. Who can’t res-

.

What am I thinking?

Stop it, Kevin. Stop it, Wu Fan. Stop it, Kris.

*End of Kris’ POV*

The song ended and you sighed of sadness because it was over. You heard the door creak. As if someone was watching you…scared that he or she gets caught observing you. ‘Might be sasaeng.’ You thought and shrugged At least your mind was clear, but still, you don’t know what to do with that song. You went out the room and tried locating the watcher, but with your luck, no one. Just an empty corridor. You went to your dorm and got some sleep. Which you always do after you dance. This to no one’s surprise.

You woke up, feeling agitated you didn’t sleep long enough to miss out 7pm, (meeting time with Taem) but with a luck like yours. 6:59. ‘Whatever, I’m not meeting up with that -hole.’ You went to the kitchen and everyone was sitting down, eating their dinner. You took your seat beside Min, who stopped filling with the Bulgogi and just stared at you “What?” you enquired “Nothing.” She replied “Why are you not affected by the news?!” Jia shouted. “I’m just not.” You stated “Ji Young-ah, be sensitive sometimes!” Fei accorded “What if it was a video?! What if people saw that?! They would blame you. SHINee has more fans.” Fei continued. You were pissed, they were reprimanding you…you didn’t even do anything wrong. You placed down your chopsticks and gave them the cold stare. “Are you taking his side?! If only you were there, you wouldn’t have shouted at me! You guys just…you’re only my group mates and dorm mates…nothing more. Stay out of my fuc*ing business.” You stormed out the dorm, grabbing your jacket on your way out. You walked swiftly outside the building, still heated about a while ago.

‘Where to go now?  I have no where. If only I apologized for the news then everything would be okay. I would be laughing with them right now, sharing things that happened to us today. But then I said something I know I would regret. I told them they were nothing to me. Just dorm mates. Just group mates. It’s almost synonymous to telling them they’re nothing to m-’ .

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cliff hanger.

 (A/N: Thank you for subscribing, my subscribers.)