One.

Plastic Figures

 

|O N E|

(A/N: Sorry for some or many grammatical or typographical mistakes. CAUTION: There might be some swearing. )

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ji Young’s POV.

“YAH! Ji Young-ah! You’re the main dancer and you’re the first one to stop practicing?!” Suzy nagged while nudging me “Who says main dancers are suppose to be hyper and alive all the time?” I answer coldly. (A/N: She basically answers everything coldly). She rolled her eyes as they continue to practice without me. I sang along  to the music of our title track “Goodbye, baby. Goodbye. Ha-“ *Munjja Wassyong. Munjja Wassyong* my phone rang, I picked it up reluctantly, knowing that it’s---“Jiyoungieee~~ How’s my dongsaeng doing?” Jong In asked with evident happiness “Uhh…good, I think.” I replied  “Oh! Great! Let’s meet up later. 7pm. Same place.”.

 “Meet up my . I still have practice. Bye.”

I ended the call even before he starts his annoying “Pweasy? Pweasy?” Eww…No…Just no. Plain disgusting. I began to stand up when our manager entered our practice room “What do you want again, male?” I inquired “Are you PMS-ing again?” our manager asked. I was about to answer when Fei intercepted “Then she would be PMS-ing every day, because she always acts like this.”

“Haha.Funny. Anyway, what’s up, manager?” I asked with a blank face “Please address me with my name say it ‘Manag~~’ Anyway, you guys are gonna have a performance with a boy group. Ji Young, before you throw a fit about boys and how you hate them please I would just like to inform you thepracticeistwohoursfromnow!” (the practice is two hours from now) manager ran out and tripped over…nothing? Okay, tell you what that was kind of funny. But I was till pissed off about the joint performance, I can’t even laugh right now. “Ji Young, don’t feel bad, okay? Let’s start!” Min consoled. I nodded still bearing my face painted with evident anxiety.

An hour passed and I was drenched in sweat “Woah! Ji Young-ah, you dance like a beast!” Jia praised me “Beast? Like Doo Joon?” I raised “No, I mean like beast! Okay, one more time. Your dancing is amazing!” ohhh… I nodded my head and grabbed a water bottle, while I was drinking Ne Yo’s “Mad” played. My body automatically reacted to the music, moving through the beats…I feel positive and powerful. Like nothing could go wrong. I felt my heartbeat racing, my mind running through different gleeful thoughts and my adrenaline increase, this feels good. I shut my eyes and moved to the song for four minutes and nine seconds. The song ended and the burden of having to dance with guys drowned me like a huge surfing waves. I looked around the room and their mouths were hanging open, they looked like utter fools. I sat down and dried myself from sweat and grabbed my seventh water bottle for the day “I’ll shower now. Bye.” I “politely” excused myself from the room and rushed in the girl’s shower. I took of my sweat-drenched clothes once I reached the inside of the cubicle and took a cold shower.

“This is bull.” I complained, other members just rolled their eyes at me since they’re used to my attitude “Maknae, patience. And as you said there are fans…your image!” Oh.. I hurriedly faked an “innocent” smile at the fans “Annyeong Hasseo.” I bowed to them and they screamed “She’s wearing such boyish clothes! But still pretty!” “She’s so gorgeous and tall!” “Waah! She’s prettier in person!” “Pure Goddess!”. Imagine hearing these everyday! I had to endure this for fifteen minutes before the car arrived. I swiftly ran for the car to get the window seat at the back. “Mian-“ I glared at the manager and he quickly pursed his lips. I crossed my arms and waited for the damn car to start moving while flashing fake smiles at the fans.

S.M. Entertainment. No. No. No. No. I shook my head and the glass doors opened, I bowed to the staff without saying anything and continued to walk forward. “Min!” a deep voice  shouted from our back, I slung my duffel bag onto my shoulder and continue to walk forward despite the voice that knows Min. “Fe-“ I turned to my left just to see no one beside me. Fine. FINE. “Ji Young!” I unhurriedly turned around knowing that it’s “Jong In.” I regarded him with evident agitation “Hi. You told me you have practice. I didn’t know you were coming to see me.” He said in a cocky tone

“I didn’t. Don’t be so full of yourself. I have a performance with a boy group from here.”

“Bet it’s a y performance.”

“Pfft. Yeah, right.”

“Didn’t I tell you to stop wearing harem pants and muscle shirts! You look boyish! BOYISH!”

“No one’s gonna stop me, you pabo.”. “Ji Young, let’s go!” Jia shouted “Hi, Jong In!” Suzy fondly yelled “Coming.” I replied and I jogged to the elevator “G’bye, Ji Yong Yong!” Jong In shouted from a distance. I reached the elevator and came in “Who was that you were talking to?” I asked Min “Amber-baby.” I scrunched up my nose in disgust “Baby?” I asked in perfect English “Yes. Baby.” She confirmed “It’s been long since I saw Amber. I wonder how she’s doing.” I said. Everyone looked at me “Why?” I asked “Then why didn’t you greet her?!” Jia shouted with a funny tone “I don’t know. I find that weird too.” I shrugged. The elevator doors opened, the five of us stepped out I looked around the building to see if it was any better than JYP headquarters  “Annyeong Hasseo! Shining SHINee imnida!” I glanced at my front  and in front lies SHINee (duh!) . “We’re Miss A!” Min, Fei, Jia and Suzy greeted with their usual cheerful attitude, I simply bowed because I missed our greeting. Min ran to Key and hugged him tightly, man, this girl’s got a lot of friends.I rolled my eyes and awkwardly rocked my heels and toes alternately while putting both of my hands inside my pockets. Onew came to me and patted my shoulder, Minho just stood there, smiling, Jonghyun was talking with Suzy. All of them are cool with me but there’s something about Taemin that makes me…agitated? He stood there beside a boulder and began texting with a straight face, occasionally laughing and pouting. I stared at him with repulsion, he turned to my direction and smirked, I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor. OLD PEOPLE, I’M BORED CAN’T YOU NOTICE?! Y U NO NOTICE?! I checked my phone and as if it is on cue, Jong In sent me a message.

(Kai=Red; Ji Young=Black)

Is it the SHINee-hyungs you’re having a performance with?

Why do you care?

 Don’t come anywhere near Taemin. Don’t. Just don’t.

Why?                          

Dude, seriously? Dated fifteen girls in one month and that’s the minimum. Have been caught red handed with beer inside the SM Building. Brings girls to the building even if Lee Soo Man- sunbaenim is around. That should get beat up if I was LSM. I just hate that guy. He’s cocky. He’s impulsive. Hate him, please.

I find him cool ^____^ (A/N: Ji Young’s playing with Kai)

Are you serious?

Yes, I might actually consider dating him.

Who are you kidding?! You haven’t dated anyone ever since!

Then I’d date him now as my first. Kekekeke~~ He’s so handsome ^___^

No!! Don’t you dare, Ji Young!

Dude, I’m kidding. Can’t I play sometimes???? He’s a total .

OK.Good. ^___^

“Ji Young, let’s go!” Min ordered, I didn’t notice everyone was staring at me, including Taemin. How long was I…out of this world? “Sure.” I stood up and walk past SHINee and my members into the practice room. “Who were you texting?” I looked behind and with my luck, Taemin “None of your damn business.” I replied bluntly “It’s true you’re prettier in person. But you’re beauty is nothing when you stand beside my girlfriend” He promulgated. “Ohhh…Along with the fourteen others?” I answered in sharp knife-like manner, he advanced and I did too. Onew pulled Taemin back and so did Fei did to me “Ji Young, there are camera’s here from SBS. Don’t do it.” I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. “Jerk.” I whispered to myself “I heard that.” He said with abhorrence “Good.” I smirked. “Ah…uh…We will be having cameras while practicing because Inkigayo needs this for the preview. Please cooperate.” Onew announced. I stood up and noticed everyone laughing except me, Jonghyun and Taemin “Why?” I asked “What’s your height?” Minho replied with a question “Five foot eight, why?” everyone started laughing harder. Even Taemin was smiling a little “What?” I ask over “You’re as tall as Jonghyun-hyung!” Key laughed harder and harder and harder until he collapsed on the floor. “Oh…Then I’m tall.” I stated “You are. Jjong is short.” Min said, I smiled and drank water. The lights inside the practice room  brightened  and the camera men started coming in, I bowed at them. Taemin stood beside me and sniggered so did the others. Taemin punched my arm, he nudged me and motioned to the camera. Shoot.Shoot. My image. I feigned a laugh along with them and punched Taemin’s arm. “Annyeong Hasseo, M Countdown! Miss A and SHINee here!” Onew started reading from the screen “We are having a performance together. I hope you watch out for it. But for now please watch our practice.” Fei continued.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen during the practice?

(A/N: This was before Exo debuted. They would debut around the fifth or sixth chapter. Next chapter will be momentous. Wait for it patiently. )