Wedding Bells

Starting off on the Wrong Foot

Chapter 29 – Wedding Bells

 

 

“Dude calm down, you’re gonna make a hole in the floor. It’s not that big of a deal you know,” Jinwoon pointed out to the nervous tuxedo-wearing man in front of him. “Just relax and chill out for a second. You’re just getting married, so stop being such a chicken.”

“JUST getting married?! That’s easy for you to say, you’re not the one getting married. And I’m the chicken?” he asked sarcastically. “You’re the one who can’t even ask Ji Na out on a date even though you’re all over each other. When you man up and finally do it, then you can come back and call me a chicken.”

“Woah, calm down there. I’m just saying…” he backed off. Yonghwa had been irritable and cranky since Jinwoon had met him in the morning. Ever since Yonghwa came back, Jinwoon became good friends with him. Three full months passed by before Yonghwa and Seohyun decided to finally tie the knot. In those three months Jinwoon made his full recovery and got pretty close to Yonghwa. Now the two acted as if they were blood brothers, making Yonghwa’s little brothers from high school a bit jealous.

“Look, I can go ask Jungshin or Minhyuk to come and be my best man you know,” he pointed out angrily. “So shut it or else you’ll be attending the ceremony outside of the dining hall.” Jinwoon just stared him down, not giving in. The more Yonghwa glared back, the more defiance Jinwoon put in his counter-glare.

“Why are you so paranoid about this? You’ve been with Seohyun for a while now, this marriage doesn’t make it any different. So you’re getting a paper that says you’re together, big deal. If you don’t loosen up and relax things are just going to get worse.” Jinwoon would have tried to persuade him a bit more, but it seemed like Yonghwa was not going to back down. He resumed his pacing much to the dismay of his dear friend.

“YAH! Yonghwa, stop walking around like an idiot. Look you’re starting to sweat already. I had enough trouble getting you into a damn tuxedo and looking presentable. Stop being such a baby and it up,” Shin Hye yelled in a rather grumpy manner. Jinwoon burst into laughter when he saw Shin Hye storm towards Yonghwa and start fixing his bow tie. “Jinwoon why don’t you stop being an idiot and do something productive. Ugh, I swear men are all a bunch of idiots…”

“Shin Hye is something the matter? You seem a bit irritated,” Yonghwa spoke out at the small girl currently trying to choke him with a bow. Shin Hye just huffed and pulled on the bow even tighter, forcing Yonghwa to push her off. “Yah, are you crazy? How the hell am I supposed to breathe with you putting it that tight? Are you sure you’re okay? Oh my god, you’re on your period aren’t you.”

“Yonghwa I’m wondering right now why Seohyun decided to marry a dunce like you. I really cannot understand why anyone would want to marry such an insensitive jerk like you. I was just trying to help, but seeing how much of a you are, I guess I’ll just leave. I hope you trip while you’re walking down the aisle!” she hissed before angrily stomping towards the door.

“Woah what crawled up her and died today?” Yonghwa asked, loosening the bowtie that threatened to cut off his air supply.

“Seohyun told me that she’s like this at all weddings nowadays. I think she even cried at Sooyoung’s wedding or something. I think it’s because she’s just as old, if not older than her friends yet she still hasn’t gotten married. I guess she’s just like that because she’s jealous of you and Seohyun,” Jinwoon suggested. The two guys just burst out into laughter, mocking Shin Hye’s feelings childishly. They’re lucky Shin Hye hadn’t heard them or else they’d have to conduct the ceremony from a hospital.

“Jinwoon…” Yonghwa began. “I’m scared man. What if I trip along the aisle? That little runt Shin Hye probably jinxed me now or something. What if all my nightmares come true and I get married to Ye Ji or something?”

“Yonghwa, you are either on drugs right now or you’re just an idiot. How the hell could Ye Ji possibly be here? She’s been dead for a few months now, unless zombies are real, I doubt she’s going to show up here any time soon.” The pacing that stopped when Shin Hye entered the room, resumed once more, driving Jinwoon up a wall.

“What time is it?”

“It’s 12:00. Seohyun is supposed to be here at 1:00 so you still have a bit of time to relax. Where are you guys going to head to after the wedding? You guys never told me where you were having your honeymoon.

“We were going to go to Jeju Island, but we decided not to. What is this, some kind of drama or something? Everyone goes to Jeju so it’s too cliché for my taste. Plus, if we stayed in Jeju all the paparazzis will just stalk us since Seohyun is famous,” Yonghwa reminded. “We’re going to Hawaii since we also can’t go onto the United States mainland or any country in Asia or else we risk paparazzis being annoying.”

“So… how bout… you know?” Jinwoon teased while raising his eyebrows. “I assume since Seohyun is wearing white it’ll be the first time. Are you ready for it?” While Yonghwa normally made those kind of jokes, this time around he wanted to avoid that question at all costs. His ears began to glow a light shade of red and the pacing stopped.

“Yo, Yonghwa, the officiator wants you to come talk to him for a bit. I don’t really know about what but he says it’s important,” Jungshin cut in just in time. “Oh what’s up Jinwoon?”

“Nothing much, just talking about how Yonghwa is going to get his freak on tonight,” he continued to tease. “He’s such a baby though and won’t dish out the details.”

“Alright, I’m going to go talk to the officiator right now. See you guys later.” Yonghwa bolted out the door, glad that he dodged a bullet. Of course that was a big part of the wedding day, but in his current state he did not want to think about things of that nature. The only reason he was being so paranoid was because the dreams hadn’t stopped. Ye Ji was gone for good, he knew that, he even attended her burial. The stress from work was almost nonexistent and everything was back to normal. There was no reason why he should be this worried over the ceremony. It’s not like he was going off to war or to a contest that he needed to win first prize for.

“Ah, Mister Jung, congratulations on the marriage. It’s an honor to be the officiator for people such as yourselves,” a soft-spoken man commented.

“Huh? Oh right, thank you,” Yonghwa stuttered. He didn’t realize that he had already reached his destination and stood at the altar where he would stand in less than an hour. In front of him lay a few dozen tables covered in white flowers. A red carpet would eventually lead Seohyun through the double doors to Yonghwa’s side. Behind him was a small podium where the officiator would recite the vows, asking the couple if they want to marry. Even while the room was empty he felt like his heart was about to jump out of his body. He had no idea how he was going to deal with it once everyone’s eyes were focused on him.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Aw Yonghwa is so damn cute,” Sooyoung squealed. Her husband, Siwon, just stared at her with a bored look. Sooyoung was always a hyper and crazy girl that thought everything was cute. Siwon heard this kind of rant all day, every day so he was used to it. “Look at him guys, he’s so flustered and sweaty. He looks like he’s about to faint from the pressure.”

“How’s Seohyun doing?” Taeyeon asked. “I wanted to see her before she headed down the aisle. I hope she’s not as nervous as Jessica was when she got married. Remember when she tripped? Donghae almost died of suffocation from how hard he was laughing.” Had Jessica been there, Taeyeon would have gotten her daily dose of evil eye, but she was in the bride’s preparation room helping Seohyun get ready.

It looked like all the guests had arrived. Yonghwa scanned the room to see his father sitting at the table he would eventually sit at. The three guys he considered his brothers were making faces at him from another table, Jinwoon and Ji Na shortly joining them. A bunch of company staff and artists were around as well. It seemed like everyone that he cared about was in the room except for the girl he was to be married to today. He tried to calm himself down by breathing deeply, but failed miserably while eliciting a bunch of giggles from the crowd.

Meanwhile in the room where Seohyun was staying there was a sense of serenity and calmness. Unlike Yonghwa, Seohyun had remained calm throughout the whole day. She told herself that it was just a day where she got a piece of paper that said her and Yonghwa loved each other. She was used to the many pairs of eyes focused on her since she worked in the entertainment business. She wondered how Yonghwa was doing, but she assumed he was probably scared out of his mind.

“Seohyun are you alright sweetheart? You haven’t eaten all day and I’m afraid you might faint while you’re up there. Then again I’m sure my idiot son will probably faint regardless…” a gentle voice spoke up. “Are you sure you aren’t going to eat anything? You only have twenty minutes before the ceremony.”

“Thank you eomeoni, but I’m fine. I wouldn’t be able to eat anything right now with my nervousness anyways. I’m sure Yonghwa wouldn’t enjoy me kissing him with kimchi breath or anything like that,” Seohyun giggled. “Did you see where Jessica unnie left to? She was just here a minute ago.”

“Ah, the blond girl? She said something about going back to the wedding hall. I came by to see if you had the four things that the tradition says you need to have. You know something blue, something borrowed, something old, and something new.”

“Oh crap! I totally forgot about all that stuff before I left from my apartment this morning. Um, I think I can fix it. I have this dress it’s new, so let’s just say it counts,” she pointed out while tugging on her white dress. “Let’s just say I’m wearing something blue…” she continued, most likely referring to a piece of clothing nobody else would be seeing that day.

“I have something for you to make up for the two things that you need. I’ve been saving this for a while now, I think it is a good idea to give it to you.” Yongwha’s mom took out a small brown box, similar to the boxes jewelry comes in. When the top was removed, a lustrous object shone in the light of the room. “This was my bracelet that my mother gave me when I got married. I was going to give it to Kyeong Eun when she got married, but she never got the chance to wear it.”

“Eomeoni…”

“Since you’re going to be my new daughter from now on, I think it’s only right for you to have it. Let’s pretend like you’re borrowing it until you get married.” Seohyun wanted to outright refuse such a meaningful piece of jewelry. She felt that there was no way she deserved something like that. However, the tears pooling up in her mother-in-law’s eyes, kept shut. If she rejected something like that on a day like this, it would probably hurt the woman’s feelings.

“Kamsahamnida. Thank you very much!” she exclaimed with a bow. “This really means a lot to me… I don’t… I don’t even know what to say.”

“Don’t say anything honey. I’m just glad that I’m getting such a wonderful daughter like you. You’re smart, beautiful, cute, polite, and just about every other good word out there. I never would have thought that Yonghwa would find someone like you and actually hold on to you. Thank you so much for making my son happy, I never thought he would smile again after Kyeong Eun disappeared.” The dam holding back the tears in the woman’s eyes broke, letting the salty liquid run down her cheeks in happiness.

“There’s no need to thank me. I love Yonghwa and I will do anything in my power for make him feel better. We have been through hell twice, so there’s no way we will ever let anything knock us down. I’m glad that I am getting a husband like him and a mother like you. Thank you so much.” Seohyun’s own eyes began to tear up but she managed to prevent them or else she risked all her make up running. “May I have a hug from you eomeoni?”

“Of course you can.” With those words they closed the distance, initiating a touching mother-daughter hug. “Welcome to the family Seohyun. I know you will bring a lot of happiness and laughter into our lives. Now let’s touch up your make up a little and head out. We have five minutes left before you get tied down to Yonghwa. Are you ready?”

Seohyun was a little surprised that her new mother was putting things that way, but she assumed she was always like that when it came to Yonghwa. “Yes, I’m ready.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in the wedding hall, Yonghwa had finally calmed down a little. He was still rather fidgety but he no longer wore the tired and nervous expression he had worn all day. A glance to his watch indicated that there was less than five minutes remaining until the ceremony would start. All he hoped for now was for Seohyun to be under the veil and not Ye Ji, as she had been in his dreams. He knew that it was a stupid and paranoid thought, but he still thought it anyways.

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to this joyous occasion. Today we will be present to see a wonderful couple come together in matrimony. And now entering, the beautiful bride, Seohyun.” Once the MC for the wedding, Jinwoon, finished his introduction, the great and extravagant double doors opened revealing the bride and her father. Yonghwa had seen the old dress, but Seohyun insisted that all their bad luck stemmed from that, so she didn’t let him see the new one. Either way, he couldn’t breathe when he saw his wife-to-be enter the room. It was a simple dress, but when she wore it, it seemed as if it had been the most extravagantly designed dress in the whole world. The one thing Yonghwa had his eyes focused on was the veil. All he had to do was lift it and make sure that it was her and he was home free.

“Uh… Yonghwa…” Seohyun’s father whispered. “I know my daughter is pretty and all, but you kinda have to stop staring at her and take her off my hands you know.” The entirety of the audience chuckled softly at his actions. He sure had been spacing out a lot. Her father’s voice snapped Yonghwa out of his daze and handed her off to him. “Take good care of her for me. This little girl is all I have in this world and I can’t have her getting hurt. I know you’ll do well, but I have to tell you this as her father. If you make my princess cry, you’re a goner you hear me,” he joked.

“Ne, abeoji. I won’t let you down. I promise Seohyun will never shed a tear as long as I’m alive. A man never goes back on his word,” he replied boldly. Seohyun’s dad chuckled and finally handed off his daughter to the man that was her husband-to-be. In a matter of seconds, they turned around and finally reached the altar where the officiator stood. The moment of truth finally arrived. Yonghwa slowly reached over to pull the veil off of her face. He cursed the veil for being thick enough to obscure his view to begin with. His fingers clamped lightly onto the thin material and gently pulled it over her head. To his delight, there stood the most beautiful woman in the world for him, Seo Joohyun, and not Moon Ye Ji.

“Thank you everyone for coming to this wonderful event. What we will see today is a beautiful occasion that will change the lives of these two young and wonderful people forever,” the officiator began. Yonghwa heard the first sentence but ignored the rest. He didn’t bother to listen until he heard his cue for his ‘I do.’ All that mattered to him right now was gazing intently on the woman beside him. Perhaps it was the way her hair and makeup were done. Perhaps it was the way she seemed to glow in that wedding dress. Whatever it was, he could not peel his eyes off of her.

Seohyun noticed his intense stare and shot him a counter stare. She herself had to admit that Yonghwa looked as handsome as she had ever seen him. Usually he wore a sort of punk or rebellious style. She never really got to see him formally dress, and she had to admit that he was stunning. She figured that he was a tad bit uncomfortable, indicated by his awkward shifting every now and then. As if their eyes could speak they communicated in their own silent matter. Each stare saying ‘I love you’ or ‘Why are you so damn perfect?’ being perfectly understood by the other.

“Do you, Jung Yonghwa, take Seo Joohyun to be your lawfully wedded wife?  Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health?  Will you love and honor her all the days of your life?” the officiator asked. Yonghwa and Seohyun, however, continued their small staring contest, with no intention of listening to what the officiator her to say. After yet another round of laughs from the audience, the officiator bent forward and whispered something to Yonghwa’s ear. “Yonghwa-shi… Stop staring at the girl and pay attention to what is going on.”

“Oh, um what am I supposed to say?” he blurted out stupidly. Seohyun’s palm met inelegantly with her face as she huffed at her almost-husband’s stupidity.

“We’re on the vows,” the officiator chuckled.

“Ahem, I, Jung Yonghwa,  take you, Seo Joohyun,  as my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.” While Yonghwa spoke the lines that defined all of the aspects of marriage, Shin Hye brought around a pair of gold rings. Once Yonghwa finished his vows, he slipped the smaller of the two bands of gold around Seohyun’s delicate finger.

“Do you, Seo Joohyun, take Jung Yonghwa to be your lawfully wedded husband?  Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health?  Will you love and honor him all the days of your life?” the officiator asked the bride.

“I, Seo Joohyun,  take you, Jung Yonghwa,  as my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.” The words were spoken once again, indicating it was her turn to place the symbol of their marriage around his finger. Tears began to fill her eyes once more as she realized that wearing the rings indicated that they were finally one.

“With the power conferred to me by the City of Seoul, I declare you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” Finally, it was done. After four years of pain and suffering. After tears of pain, sorry, agony, joy, and happiness, their marriage was complete. No matter what anyone else in the world said, Yonghwa and now Seohyun were a single being in the world. They crossed hell twice; they would do it again if it meant that they could keep their love strong.

Seohyun leaned forward to place her glossy lips on Yonghwa’s but an unexpected incident caused wild cheering to erupt from the audience. The long end of Seohyun’s dress tripped her, making her fall face first onto Yonghwa. The couple fell forward on the ground, triggering a forceful and passionate kiss. Cheers and jeers from the men such as ‘Yeah get it Yonghwa!’ echoed throughout the dining hall, much to the dismay of all the women in the room.

“Yah!” Jessica yelled. “Save it for your wedding night Seohyun ah!”

“Jessica, remember when you fell on your wedding day?” Sooyoung teased. “That was still funnier than this.” Unlike the events of the past ten years, a Jessica-Sooyoung fight did not take place. They were much too happy for the baby of the group to fight.

“Our little Seohyun has grown up already,” Taeyeon sniffled. Like many of the other women in the room Taeyeon’s face was streaked with salty tears of happiness. She was happy that after all that Seohyun went through, she finally became one with her other half.

Finally Seohyun and Yonghwa ended their kiss and stood up gracefully as if nothing had just happened. They were dying to give each other another kiss, they could see it in each other’s eyes. However, after their little show a few moments ago, the audience would surely think they were erts. Suddenly a microphone was shoved into Yonghwa’s hands. Jinwoon motioned for him to say a few words to express his feelings.

“Uh… I wasn’t prepared to give a speech or anything, but here goes nothing. First of all I would like to thank all of you that came. It really means a lot to me for you to all be with me at this important event. The only thing I can say right now is that I love this woman. Nobody else in this world comes as close to perfection as this angel standing next to me. For as long as I live, and even after I die, I will continue to love her with all my heart and more. I can’t wait to spend every day of my life with her, wake up next to her with the sun shining onto her perfect form, and to just enjoy the small things the world has to offer with her. I promise that she will never shed a tear while she is with me. If she does then I will make sure I get rid of what caused them to begin with,” he lovingly confessed. The tears running down her face doubled from his long but emotional confession. She didn’t know what she had done in her past life to deserve someone like him, but she sure has hell knew it was huge.

With the microphone passed to Seohyun, she began to give her speech as well. “I’m at a loss for words for what I’m hearing right now. Like Yonghwa, I thank you all for being here with us,” she sniffled. “If Yonghwa here hadn’t said everything that I was going to say this would have been so much easier. Curse him for being so perfect. I promise that Yonghwa’s happiness will be my number one priority. My happiness will be his happiness. I can’t wait to have fun every single second of my life with him. Even if we are just lying on the couch bored, it will be as if we are having the time of our lives for me. What I did in a past life to deserve someone like him, I will never know. I must have saved a country or something, or else there is no way I would have ended up with him. I know you all must be tired of hearing all of this mushy stuff so please, enjoy yourselves.”

The microphone passed back into Jinwoon’s hands and the couple began walking back towards their seats. “Oh Seohyun ah!” Jinwoon yelled into the black object. “You forgot to toss the bouquet. We have to see who the lucky girl is that will get married next.” Yonghwa nodded towards her and let her go back onto the altar to throw the bunch of flowers that would brighten the future of a female guest. All of the single females in the room wiped down the tears they shed upon hearing the loving speeches and headed towards the front.

“Alright Seohyun on the count of three Seohyun. One! Two! Three!” On the last number, the bouquet of white and pink flowers flew through the air, waiting to be caught by a lone woman looking for love. Jinwoon watched happily as it fell towards his new love interest Ji Na. As if out of thin air, Shin Hye appeared and jumped a few feet in the air, successfully nabbing the chance at love she desperately needed. “Well, well, well it looks like Miss Park Shin Hye will be getting married soon. Let’s all give her a hand. Now everyone, it’s time to partyyyyyyy!!!!!”

Once the applause died down and Jinwoon made his way towards the audience, Ji Na began to pout cutely. “Aish! Shin Hye cheated… Who said she was allowed to jump in front of me like that. At least one of us here is going to get a guy,” she complained, clearly hoping that Jinwoon would finally take a hint. As always, the male in the relationship was as dense as they came. Jinwoon had always been a sensitive guy, but for some reason when it came to Ji Na, he was a complete rock head.

“Um… You don’t need that bouquet,” he awkwardly began.

“Why’s that?” she said, feigning ignorance.

“Um… JiNawillyougooutwithme?!” he blurted out incoherently.

“Umm….? What? I’m sorry I didn’t catch that,” she lied. It was torture keeping the smile that badly wanted to creep on her face hidden. Finally Jinwoon had told her what she wanted to hear after almost five months.”

“You don’t need that bouquet to find a man because you already found one. Will you be my girlfriend?” he hesitantly asked. He was honestly worried that she would reject him, but like Yonghwa had told him before, he needed to man up.

“Pabo! What took you so damn long! I’ve been waiting for ages for you to ask. Of course I’ll go out with you,” she happily accepted. Jinwoon’s cry of happiness roared through the room, just as Yonghwa’s had when Seohyun accepted his proposal back at the skating rink. “Calm down, everyone is staring at us…”

After what seemed like ages, all of the guests had been greeted by the newlyweds and they finally got time for themselves. “So how does it feel to be married? I can see it now, the angry wife, the nagging, and the furious glares I’ll get for coming home late….” Yonghwa joked.

“Yah! Where exactly would you be coming home late from?!” she yelled.

“See, I called it. It’s already began… I wonder if that officiator guy can do divorce paperwork,” he continued to tease.

“Psh, you’re mine. You’re never getting away from me ever. I’ll kill you before I see you leave me. That’s a promise not a threat. Jung Yonghwa, your body and soul belong to me now,” she evilly stated, finishing off with a sinister laugh.

“Holy you’re possessed by Ye Ji. Hmmm, maybe that’s not such a bad thing. You know, since you say you own my body, what do you plan on doing with it kekeke?” he ertedly added.

“Once a byuntae, always a byuntae. Just wait until tonight, you’ll be stunned by what I wear,” she boldly stated in a very un-Seohyun-like manner.

“Um, you’re planning on wearing things tonight? Are you crazy?” he asked playfully.

“Ugh, I should just keep my mouth shut from now on. Go and be a good host to your guests. I gotta go talk to my unnies for a bit,” she ordered.

“Ugh fine…” he groaned. Once Seohyun was gone, his closest friends came over to congratulate him, not before imitating the sounds of a whip cracking repeatedly. “I’m not whipped you jerks. If you’re going to just cause trouble, leave now. I don’t need you.”

“Woah there hyung calm down, we just came to congratulate you on a job well done. Seohyun is a real keeper. I never thought you would get a gem like that in your entire life,” Jungshin admitted. “So how does it feel to be married?”

“It’s the best feeling in the world. I wouldn’t trade this for all the money in the world.” As he said that he looked over to his smiling wife with her sisters. No matter what she did she looked like an angel to him. Even amongst the large crowd, she shone brightly only for his eyes to see. “You’ll see what this feels like when you guys get married. It’s gonna to get nagged every day, but its damn well worth it.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, the clock struck 9:00pm and the festivities ended. The time seemed to pass much too quickly for the newlyweds who wished to share their newfound happiness with all of their loved ones. As Yonghwa looked out of the plane window, all he could see was darkness and what he supposed was the ocean. They were Hawaii bound and hoped to spend the best time of their lives for the two weeks they had off. Seohyun was knocked out within minutes of takeoff, probably due to the hard work of being a good host at their wedding. Her head rested on Yonghwa’s shoulders while watched her sleep peacefully.

The day had gone better than he had ever imagined. If only his sister had been there to share his happiness with him, it could have been perfect. He knew that Kyeong Eun had been there, but it would have been nice to see her in person. He ran his fingers through her long, black hair, enjoying the soft silkiness of it contently. He leaned forward and placed a quick warm kiss on her forehead whispering the words “I love you.”

“I love you,” she said fully awake, responding to her husband’s confession. “Yonghwa, what else am I going to say from now on? I feel like ‘I love you’ is going to lose its effect after all the times I’ve said it today.”

“I don’t care what you say to be honest. Even if you told me you hated me I would know you’re lying to me. I don’t need you to say that you love me, because you’re eyes speak all the words for you,” he responded.

“Ew, since when did you become so mushy?”

“I write love songs remember? I’ve always been like this,” he chuckled. “Did you ever think we would end up like this when we first met? I remember when Jungshin offered to give you a ride to school and I was a jackass about it. Why the hell did you ever fall for me?”

“I don’t even know,” she honestly responded. “I remember that day like it was yesterday. Everything went wrong but you were there to help me with everything. Even though you were an to me, I still ended up falling for you.”

“Do you ever regret starting on the wrong foot that day? Did you ever wish you could have relived that day once again?”

“That day changed my life. Starting off on the wrong foot… It was the best thing that happened in my life and I wouldn’t have it any other way,” Seohyun replied.

 

 

Author’s Note: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It’s over. ! I can’t believe that I finished this. I never thought the day would ever come that I finished this. In the back of my head I knew that I would eventually, but it was in the WAY back of my head. It came too soon :(. Thank you all for reading. I told myself that I would write a 3,000 word ending, but I could just not stop myself and it ended up being 5,500 words compared to my usual 5,000. I’m really going to miss this story because I really got into it. Since I love it so much I’m going to write a short epilogue. That and I’ll hit 30 chapters with it ahaha. I’ll also have a formal thank you for all of my wonderful readers and the link to the first chapter of my new story. I hope you guys all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Peace out for now. I’ll get the epilogue out soon. NOOOO If only the real YongSeo ended like this. Then I would surely be able to die with no regrets.

 

P.S. So at the end there when they were in the plane I was planning on saying:

Oh and the plane fell and they died, the end.

For the s and giggles I so would have done it. Then I realized people would be like “What the did I just read.” Ahahahaha. Anyways what would you have done, if I did do that? I honestly want to hear the responses for this one.

Remember: Epilogue, thank yous, and new story next update. Don’t miss it. :D