Two More Hello's For the Counting

Hello and Wait...

You walked through the hallway searching for your Math class.

"Alright, I obviously can't find this room," you said looking at the schedule again. You sighed and looked around to see if anyone was near. You then heard someone cough.

"Do you need help?" The boy asked you again and you nodded your head.

"Ah, that's my next class. Follow me," he said handing your schedule back to you and walking up away from you. You followed him quickly, back to the stairs, and up to the second floor.

"Your Math and Language classes will be up on this floor," he said smiling and walking to the room with him.

"Hey, Jun Q, thanks," you said before walking into the room. He nodded his head and sat in his seat.

"Ah, you are the new student?" The teacher asked walking over to you. You nodded your head and smiled to her.

"Park ________."

"I'm sure most of the class knows you, but introduce yourself once class starts, arasso?" She said smiling and putting her hand on your shoulder. You nodded your head and walked to the front of the room. You sat there waiting until the bell rang.

"Annyeonghaseyo, __________-imnida. Please take care of me," you said looking around the room and bowing. You saw Jun Q was sitting next to a blonde boy and a another boy with kinda curly black hair.

"Ms. Park, please sit next to Junho. Junho, please raise your hand," she said politely. He raised his hand and pushed up his glasses. You walked over and sat next to him, but he scooted away from you. You sighed and looked around the room until you saw the blonde boy, who was sitting next to Jun Q, looking at you.

'Ah, great,' you thought and looked forward to the board and heard snickering. You scoffed and rolled your eyes while proceeding to look down at your desk.

"Class, it is work time now. I will be in the office if anyone needs me," the teacher said closing the book on her desk and taking it with her to the office.

'What is the point of going to school if I already learned this?' You thought while getting out a piece of notebook paper to do your homework on. As you looked through the book to find the page your homework was on, you heard a chair scoot over to your desk. You ignored it thinking it was Junho's friend until you heard the person cough.

"Hmm?" You asked looking up still having your eyes on the book trying to remember what place you were at.

"You are a cute new girl," he said laughing. You sighed and rolled your eyes then looked at him.

"What do you want? I'm trying to do my work," you said glaring at him slightly.

"I just want to talk to you," he said moving his hand close to your face until you pushed it away.

"If you ever try to touch me again, I will hurt you like I did to Jun Q's friend. Don't underestimate me." He just looked at you and smiled.

"Aww~ You are so cute." You sighed and looked back at your book trying to work.

"So there is a party at-," the guy continued to say while looking at you.

"She's obviously not interested Gunwoo," Jun Q said laughing. You nodded your head while writing down the answer to a problem.

"Doesn't mean I can't make her interested," he said smirking. You looked up and smiled.

"Gunwoo-yah~" you said grabbing his hand. He smiled and nodded his head.

"If you ever try to talk to me again, I'll do something worse," you said letting go of his hand.

"Worse than what?" He asked tilting his head. You smiled and slapped him across the face, earning gasps from all around you. He clenched his face and sighed.

"You could have said something," he said wincing when he talked.

"I did. You obviously didn't listen," you said smiling and looking back down at your homework. He scooted away, back to his desk, and sighed. You worked for five more minutes and closed your book.

"How did you finish that?" Jun Q asked looking over at you while you packed your backpack.

"I already learned this," you explained closing your backpack and looking at the front of the room.

"Aish," you said sighing and looking back over to Jun Q, causing him to look up at the front of the room.

"Well," the person said walking up to your table.

"Didn't I already teach you a lesson?" You asked sighing. Then Gunwoo looked up and laughed.

"You're the person she hurt," he said between laughs trying to breathe.

"Yah," Seyong whined at his elder.

"Shut up," you said glaring at him, "I don't want to ever see you again. Stay out of my face."

"I can talk if I want to," Seyong said with the same amount of coldness in his voice as yours.

"Then I'll just ignore you," you replied crossing your arms and leaning back in your chair.

"Feisty, just how I like them," Seyong said walking closer to you.

"Seyong, back off," the blonde boy said finally.

"Fine," Seyong said walking over to their desk and sitting on it.

"Thank you," you said bowing in your seat and smiling.

"No problem, I'm Insoo," he said again and smiled.

"I'm __________."

"Seyong, what are you doing out of class?" Gunwoo asked looking at his math book again.

"The teacher had to go pick up her daughter. She's sick," Seyong said looking at his nails.

'Well, this is boring,' you said taking out your iPhone and listening to "To You" by Teen Top.


Author's Note: Alright.... It's been a little bit over a week... I'm sooooooo sorry!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter^^ I'll update again soon~ Promise!