First Hour is Always the Unsuspicious Hour

Hello and Wait...

You walked into your new school and looked around.

'Great, second school this year, fifth time I've moved in the past three years,' You thought to yourself as you headed to the office.

"Ah Ms. Park!" The secretary exclaimed as you walked through the office door.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." You silently said walking over to the desk the secretary was sitting at.

"Here is your schedule and your locker information. I sent an email to your teachers saying that you might be a little late to classes due to it being your first day," she explained handing you everything.

"How long has this school year been going on for? Since you know, I came from Japan and I always get messed up moving back and forth," you explained putting all the unnecessary stuff in your backpack.

"Only the third week. Enjoy your classes," she said smiling and waving good-bye. You walked out of the office slowly and looked at your locker information.

"Third floor, locker 372," you quietly said looking around for the stairs. You walked down the hallway to the other end and saw the stairs. You smiled and sighed in relief and started to walk up the stairs.

"Yah! Get out of my way!" You heard a voice say from around the corner. You stopped and looked around. After you heard nothing for awhile you started to climb up the stairs, yet again, and turned the corner only to have someone stumble on top of you.

"Yah!" You screamed slightly and looked at the boy who pushed the person who landed on top of you.

"What?" He said arrogantly. You scoffed and walked up the stairs ramming your shoulder into his.

'What a jack ,' You thought making it to the third floor and walking out into the hallway. You looked at the locker closest to you and read it.

"324. Great it's down there," you quietly murmured and walked down the hallway. You looked at your locker combination and attempted to open your locker. You failed, many times, and got very frustrated. You kicked the locker and then someone coughed.

"Yes?" You said looking over your shoulder to see a boy.

"Do you need help?" He asked quietly smiling. You looked at your locker and nodded your head. He held out his hand and you put the paper with the combination in his hand. He opened your locker on his first try and smiled.

"You are welcome," he said walking away towards the stairs. You smiled slightly and put things in your locker that you wouldn't need until later, like your gym clothes.

'Who was that guy? I need to thank him," You thought walking away to the stairs so you could go to your class on the first floor.

You walked down the stairs slowly, still reading your schedule.

"Yah!" You stopped and looked up from your schedule.

'Him again,' You thought to yourself, rolling your eyes.

"I'm talking to you," he continued. You sighed and looked back at your schedule while walking down the stairs again. You then felt a hand grab your shoulder and pull you back up to the landing.

"Excuse me," you said harshly glaring at him.

"Rule number one, listen to me when I talk to you," he said holding his finger up.

"Well, I have rules too. Rule number one, never touch me or you will regret it," you said pulling away. He then grabbed your wrist again.

"You deserve this," you said sighing and turning to him. He just looked at you. You brought your foot up and kicked him in his private areas.

"Sorry," you said as he bent over coughing. You walked down the stairs to the first floor and walked to the hallway to find the room.

"Ms. Park, your class is right here," you heard a teacher call as you walked by the room. You stopped and walked in and bowed.

"Everyone, this is H2 High's new student, Ms. Park _____ . Please be nice to her," he said motioning you to come to the front of the room.

"Annyeong, ________-imnida... Please take care of me," you said quietly bowing and looking at the teacher.

"Sit by Chaejin. Please raise your hand," the teacher said looking at the boy. You sighed and waited for him to raise his hand.

"I don't think he is listening," you said quietly but then his hand shot up. You walked over and sat in the seat next to him.

"Annyeong, Chaejin imnida. You are my lab partner," he said smiling and looking back up at the front of the room. You nodded your head and the bell rang.

"Today we will be learning about ..." The teacher said, but you zoned out until someone came running through the door.

"I'm sorry for being late!" He said. You looked up and clenched your fists.

'Again? Seriously?' You thought glaring at him. He bowed several times and looked in your direction and smiled.

"Hey, you alright?" Chaejin asked while tapping on your shoulder. You unclenched your fist and nodded your head.

"Now Mr. Kim, go to your seat," the teacher said pointing in your direction. You looked over and saw an empty seat.

"Ah, ," you said quietly looking down at your schedule again.

"You again. I will get revenge for what you did to me in the stairwell," he whispered as he sat down. You sighed and looked at the teacher.

'Jack. .' You thought to yourself and paying attention to what the teacher was writing on the board.

"I'm bored," you said quietly leaning back in your seat.

"Have you already learned this?" Chaejin asked looking at you. You nodded your head and started looking around until you saw a familiar face.

'It's him!' You thought as you turned back to Chaejin.

"Hey, who is that back in the corner?"

"Jun Q, he is my friend... Why? Do you like him?" The boy who you kicked said butting into the conversation while smirking. You shook your head.

"Who said I was asking you?"

"Yea, that's Jun Q. Why?" Chaejin said distracting you from fighting with the other boy.

"He helped me and I need to say thank you," you said smiling, "and who is that?" You asked pointing to the boy next to you.

"Seyong, H2 High's player," he said laughing and the bell rang. You smiled and bowed.

'Jun Q? That's a... nice name," you thought walking to the front of the room waiting for people to leave so it would be easier to get around.


Author's Note: Hello~ How was that?

Hehe, I'll update soon~! Promise^^

Until I have a poster, I will just post pictures of MYNAME :)