After School~

Hello and Wait...

"Honey? How was your first day at school?" Your mom asked as you walked inside the house.

"Fine. Already met some idiots," you said while taking off your shoes.

"Any homework?" She asked, sticking her head out from the kitchen. You shook your head.

"I'm going to go upstairs... Tell me when dinner is ready," you said while walking up the stairs to your bedroom.

"Really, only two guys were idiots, but they were funny," you said to yourself quietly as you grabbed your laptop and sat on your bed.

"Oh hello Facebook~" you said opening up Firefox on your computer and clicking on the Facebook bookmark. You typed in your password and pouted.

'Five new friend requests,' You thought clicking on the friends button.

"Aish! Why are you stalking me now?" You questioned the computer seeing five names pop up, Lee Gunwoo, Kim Saeyong, Kang Joon Kyu (Jun Q.), Kang Insoo, and Chae Jin Seok. You accepted them all and prepared to close Facebook until a chat bar came up.

Lee Gunwoo 4:13 pm: Hey :D

"What the heck," you said reading it more closely.

Park ________ 4:14 pm: Hi?

Lee Gunwoo 4:15 pm: It's me, Gunwoo, from school^^

Park ________ 4:15 pm: Oh you... What's up?

Lee Gunwoo 4:17 pm: Just getting ready for the party I was telling you about... You wanna come?

Park ________ 4:20 pm: Uh, ani. My mom is making dinner...

Lee Gunwoo 4:23 pm: :( Don't worry.... It doesn't start till 8^^

Park ________ 4:25 pm: Isn't tonight a school night?

Lee Gunwoo 4:25 pm: So what? Just ask your mom, please? :)

Park ________ 4:26 pm: Arasso... Brb.

You hopped off the bed and put your laptop on your bed. You walked down the stairs and saw your mom.

"Hey, umma?"

"Yes honey?"

"Can I go to a party tonight?"

"Yea sure. As long as your home by 1 and you won't be cranking when you go to school," she said smiling. You were surprised. This was the first time she had ever let you go to a party on a school night.

"Thank you umma!" You said hugging her and then running back upstairs.

Park ________ 4:31 pm: She said yes^^

Lee Gunwoo 4:35 pm: Yay~ :D I'll text you my address! What's your phone number?

Park ________ 4:36 pm: It's (insert phone number here)

Lee Gunwoo 4:37 pm: Alright~ See you later ________!

Park ________ 4:40 pm: See you~ :)

You smiled and then heard your mom call you from downstairs. You grabbed your phone and turned it on vibrate waiting for Gunwoo's text.

"Smells yummy umma!" You said smiling while walking into the kitchen. She smiled as she put your plate on the table and sat down. You sat down and looked at the food.

"You are a good cook~" you said taking a bite of your food and then your phone vibrated. You pulled it out and read it.

"Who is it?" Your mother asked.

"Just my friend with her address," you said making sure it was 'her' not 'his' because then your mom would freak. You saved the number and continued to eat and your phone vibrated again.

"Same friend?" You nodded your head.

"She said to come early just incase she needs help," you said to her. The truth was Gunwoo texted you to come early and bring some clothes that you could change into, like a swimsuit and some shorts. Your mom nodded and you finished eating dinner.

"Thank you umma!" You said wiping your mouth and picking up the plate and putting it in the sink to soak in water. She smiled and nodded.

"Now you have fun! Don't drink. Don't smoke."

"Umma! I would never do that!" You said running up the stairs and grabbing a drawstring bag and putting clothes in it. You checked Facebook one more time before you left, saw nothing, logged out, then grabbed your headphones. You ran down the stairs with one headphone in and holding the other.

"Bye umma! I'll see you in the morning," you called and walked out the front door while putting your other headphone in.

'He doesn't live that far away,' you said walking down the driveway and turning up your music. You followed the directions on Google Maps and walked there. You looked at the time.

"6:39," you said frowning, "I hope he doesn't mind." You paused before you rang the doorbell. It was a big house. The door opened and you saw Chaejin.

"Chaejin-ah!" You said and he smiled.

"Hi ________! You here for the party?" He asked opening the door further and letting you in. You stepped in and looked around.

"Oh! You are here!" Gunwoo said walking down the stairs. You just nodded your head causing Chaejin to laugh. It was quiet for a second.

"Where are the other guys?" You asked looking around.

"Changing into their swimsuits. We are actually going to the beach, so if you want to change, do it now," Gunwoo said smiling.

"So there is no party?" You asked tilting your head.

"Ani, I canceled it because it's a nice day to go to the beach," Gunwoo said looking at his watch.

"So, ________! When do you need to be home by?" Chaejin asked walking beside you.

"Uhh, 1 in the morning," you said smiling, "Where is the bathroom so I can change?" You asked pointing at your bag.

"I'll take you," you heard Jun Q say while walking down the stairs. You smiled and he smiled back.

"You always show me the rooms, so lets go!" You said walking over to him and he lead you to the bathroom he was just in.

"Thank you, Jun Q," you said bowing slightly and walking in, locking the door. You quickly changed and put your shorts on and your T-Shirt on back over your swimsuit. You opened the door and looked out to see Jun Q was waiting down at the other end of the hallway. You walked down there and stood by him.

"He has a garden?" You said looking out into Gunwoo's backyard. Jun Q nodded.

"________! Jun Q! Time to leave!" You heard Gunwoo call from downstairs. You guys turned around and walked to the stairs. You went to the front door and looked around.

"Are they outside?" You asked tilting your head. Jun Q nodded and you both walked out.

"Let's go~" Chaejin said smiling. You noticed everyone was wearing white T-Shirts and different swim trunks.

'I forgot they were going to swim too,' you thought to yourself and pouted. You sat in the car next to Seyong with Chaejin and Jun Q in the middle seats and Insoo and Gunwoo in the front seats.

"Is he a good driver?" You asked Seyong as you put on your seatbelt and he smiled while nodding his head. You sighed in relief and sat in the car while the boys played some music and sang along with it.

'They are very interesting...' you thought to yourself as they sang and danced to SNSD's Gee.


Author's Note: Annyeong~ How are you?

I hope you enjoy this chapter... I really need to make a poster *cough* By me, I mean my friend *cough*

Love you~ See you later^^

What are you doing there?!?! o.O Lol. One word.

Dayum~!