Our Beach

Hello and Wait...

"What the heck!" You said once Gunwoo stopped the car.

"What?" He asked looking back to you from the rear view mirror.

"You at driving!" You said walking to the middle of the car and hopping out after Chaejin.

"What do you mean I at driving?" Gunwoo asked hopping out and walking to the trunk to pull the beach items out.

"I can drive better than you," you said to him, trailing off at the end of your sentence realizing that you have never drove a car.

"Then you can drive home~" Chaejin sang to you smiling. You looked at him and then sighed.

"Fine."

You and the guys headed to the actual beach area and put your stuff down.

"Ahh~ It's so nice here," Insoo said slipping off his shoes and then taking off his shirt to reveal his defined upper body, complete with a set of abs.

"Holy crap!" You whispered checking out his entire body then looking at your feet.

"What?" Jun Q asked standing beside you, also with his shirt off showing his abs.

"Oh nothing~ The sand is hot..." You said blushing slightly. You took off your shoes and then your shorts.

"Don't want to reveal your body?" Seyong asked tugging on your shirt slightly. You blushed again and took off your shirt. You sat there fixing your hair and then you heard Seyong coughing causing you to laugh lightly.

"The new girl is slim and fit~ She must play volleyball or run," Gunwoo said smiling at you. You just stared at the boys who were staring at you.

"Wait, how would you know what they look like with their shirts off?" Jun Q asked looking at Gunwoo. Gunwoo looked at Jun Q then at his feet making everyone laugh.

"Omo! You are so..." You said trying to think of a word but Seyong stepped in.

"Totally a boy," he stated smiling.

"Wait, you've seen girls with their shirts off, too?" Chaejin asked looking at Seyong and smirking.

"Uh, possibly. I go to the pool more than you," Seyong said blushing and trying to make an excuse up.

"Alright, y-McGee's let's actually go into the water," you said laughing and walking towards the water. Soon, Jun Q and Chaejin raced to the water splashing you and laughing as they ran by. You giggled and watched as they played in the water.

"It's scary how they act like five year olds," you said to yourself as you heard footsteps behind you.

"Riiiight. They aren't the only ones," you heard Insoo say as two people picked you up and carried you further into the ocean and dropped you.

"Yah!" You said raising your head above the water and splashing Seyong and Insoo.

"And now you are a 5 year old!" Insoo said splashing you back. You giggled and kept splashing the guys.

"How do you have so much energy?" Gunwoo asked splashing you.

"I don't know... At my old school, I was known as the Energizer Bunny... Don't ask why," you said splashing them all one more time before running away from them.

"Where was your old school?" Chaejin asked running after you with Jun Q.

"Japan~" You said as you ran to the shore and sat down on the dry sand.

"Japan?" Jun Q asked tilting his head. You just nodded your head and looked over the oceanic scene displayed in front of you. It was beautiful.

"Why Japan?" Chaejin asked after everyone had sat down. You shrugged and continued to look at the view.

"My mom liked so many guys, she went with them everywhere, taking me with her. We finally got back here and bought a house so that I can stay here and focus on my studies when she wants to go on another adventure," you said playing with the sand in front of you.

"How many times have you moved back and forth?" Insoo asked throwing sand at your feet. You puffed up your cheeks.

"In the past three years, five times. My life... Maybe 15 or 16..." You said fixing the sand castle that you started to build.

"16?" Gunwoo asked in disbelief.

"Yea... I've learned not to make many friends knowing that I would leave sooner or later, but when my mom said that we bought a house I said, 'Why not,' but I didn't know it would be with you guys..." You said trailing off again while squishing your sand castle.

"You do you mean 'you guys?' Are we that bad?" Chaejin asked looking over to you.

"You are mean!" Seyong said pouting.

"Ah~ Ani! Ani! That's not what I meant!" You said waving your hands in the air.

"What did you mean?" Jun Q asked quietly.

"I meant that I didn't think I would be friends with the kingkas of the school," you said rolling onto your back.

"Why? You would be very popular," Seyong said smiling.

"Ah, no. I've never been a queenka, or anything close to it. Just a loser who is a nerd," you said looking up at the sky.

"That's not possible, is it?" Chaejin asked tilting his head in a cutely manner. You just looked at him and shrugged.

"It doesn't matter to me... I would rather not gain the popularity and then have to move... I'm not even sure I'll stay here. I'm so use to moving around," you said looking up to the sky.

"You can't leave!" Jun Q blurted out. You laughed and continued to look at the sky.

"Just don't get to clingy. I don't say good-bye," you said to them and sat up wiping the sand off of you.

"What do you mean?" Seyong said looking at you then out to the ocean. You shrugged.

"Are you ready to go home?" You asked looking at all of the boys who were nodding their heads. You stood up and wiped off the sand and walked over to your stuff.

"This was fun," you said smiling while putting your shirt back on.

"Yea," Gunwoo said putting all his stuff in his bag. You looked around and everyone had put their stuff away just like you, quickly not wanting to stay here much longer.

"Do I still have to drive?" You asked quietly to Chaejin.

"Yes..." He replied smiling.

"But I have never driven a car..." You replied louder so everyone could hear.

"What?!" They all asked you.

"I never thought it would be useful..."

"We will teach you! But not tonight, it's too dark," Insoo said smiling. You smiled and nodded your head.

"Let's head home!" Seyong said smiling and walking towards the car. You all followed him and got in the car.

"Guys, to keep me a nobody at school, this never happened. Arasso?" You said before Gunwoo started the car.

"Fine," they all replied after thinking it over. You smiled and put on your seatbelt.

"The after party is ready to start~" You sang and Gunwoo started the car.

"First song up; Super Junior's new single, y, Free, and Single," Insoo said playing a radio station with his phone. The boys danced to the loud music and you joined in.

'Well, I'm glad that I made dorkish friends~,' You thought to yourself as you danced.


Author's Note: Hi everyone~ *waves cutely*

Sorry for not updating! AFF was being a troll on my laptop so I finally got on my parents desktop...

Please enjoy~ Next time I update, it will probably be longer^^ Just saying~

Saranghae!