Lone tear in a dimple

Hey! Say! JUMP (Ariyama) - Don't bother

Daiki didn't feel like going  at work today. He pretented to be sick. Actually he felt no pains at all (except the one in his heart) . But just thinking about what expected him at work, he pushed the door of his bedroom close and told the members to go ahead. 

- I don't feel like going to work. I'm sick ! 

And he deepened his head under his beds. 

- Arioka ? 

That voice... the one he last wanted to hear. He didn't reply. Just took the pillow and screamed inside of it. To get rid of his weird feeling. 

Yamada heard it and knew that Daiki would do it when something was not right at all. He knocked on the door. 

- Arioka you're there ? I'm entering. 

He opened the door and slowly took steps till Daik's bed. He had his head under the blankets and kept screaming on his pillow. 

Your beautiful voice is broken... Why do you keep on screaming Dai-Chan?

His hands flew to the blanket and he took it off. Daiki then suddenly his bed, facing him. His cheeks were reddish because of the screams.

- What are you doing here ? he asked coldly and sharp. 

Yamada backed away. He didn't expect that kind of greeting.

- I just came here to check o-...

- You don't have to do that kind of things anymore. Daiki sighed and grabbed the blanket to cover his head once more. 

- I-I-I'm.... sorry.. Yamada stuttered. 

Daiki laughed his head off  under the pillow, a bitter laugh.

- Sorry for what ? For checking on me because you felt just obliged to do so ? It's not what you should be apologizing about !

Yamada closed his fists in anger.

- I didn't check on you cuz I felt obliged to ! I did it cuz I was afraid... you... you... he trailed off.

- See.. you can't even express what you want to say... Daiki laughed again but tears (from themselves) started to wet his face. That made Yamada's eyes grow wider.

- And can I know why you're crying ? I didn't do anything ! he defended himself. 

Please Daiki.. I don't know what to do now !

- W-w-what should I do? he stuttered his eyes watering. 

- Nothing.. Just get OUT OF HERE ! Daiki yelled, making Ryosuke back away to the door.

- Gomen... a tear fell between his sweet dimple.