His Thoughts & A Flashback

Hey! Say! JUMP (Ariyama) - Don't bother

Today's raining... How melancholic na ~ 

I like it when it rains though, it reminds me of you, Daiki...  Of your wide smile you know ? When we would play for hours under the rain and don't care about others..

I love rain because it is under it that I first hugged you.. Trying to make you warm..

I love it because the first time we met, at Johnny's Jimusho it was pouring hard outside, but I didn't even care...

I met you.. you and your smile, you and your sparkling eyes, you and just whole you..

I remember the first thing that I said  ¨A, what a chibi !¨ & then I laughed my heart out..

It sounded rude right ? I was so stupid back then... gomen ne ~ I didn't know I was hurting you when laughing... for me it was just natural.

I know I tend to say everything that's on my mind.. back then I didn't know it was a pain for you... 

 

Now I cry like fool. Just because I was stupid enough to let you go...

 

¨ Yamada !¨ 

 

I hear your voice again in my head. Like always you're hauting my mind. Where are all of our memories now ? Why did I break us up from the very beginning ?

I'm so selfish I never thought about your real reasons... why you wanted to leave that day.. 

 

~Flashback~ 

 

 

Yamada Ryosuke entered the huge house he shared with all the JUMP members and made his way through the living room. 

 

- Tadaima ! ~ he exclaimed to JUMP that were scattered all over the couches and sofas. 

- A Yamada-kun, you're already home ? asked a surprised Kei. 

- E, the drama's shoot took less time than I thought.. 

 

He high fived the members one by one asking if they were doing good. Suddenly something strucked him and he stopped his greetings startling Takaki who was waiting for the shake of his hand.

Usually when coming back to work his Little Penguin would run up to him in a second and always be the first to greet him and they will cuddle together. But for some reason Daiki was nowhere in sight. 

It's weird...

 

 

Ryosuke pouted and searched through the kitchen. But to his dismay Arioka wasn't there either. 

He returned to the living room and sat flat on the first sofa he found. 

- Where is Dai-chuu, na ?  he finally asked after thinking about his boyfriend's absence. 

Chinen, while reading his manga replied. 

- In his room Ryo-chan. 

Yamada smiled to his bestfriend and thanked him before heading to Daiki's bedroom. He slowly opened the door and slipped by it. 

- Dai-chuu ~ humming his lover's name he proceeded through the room. 

Arioka Daiki was actually busy since he didn't see his boyfriend first.

He carried a few luggages to his bed and opened the wardrobe putting his shirts and other things in the luggages while speaking into his cellphone that was stuck between his ear and shoulder.  At the other end of the line was his father, talking with him.  

And Ryosuke could just watch and wait for Daiki to notice him. 

 

- Otto-san, oy can you hear me ?  ... Wh-where are you now ? ... I don't understand please stop crying and explain ! 

 

His dad is crying ? Thought Yamada. 

 

- Hai... I'm putting my clothes now.. Please tell me why I have to prepare luggages ? .... WHAT ? !  that was where he screamed and his feet couldn't support him anymore and fell hopelessly to the floor.

Ryosuke then started to be scared. 

- Da-daiki ? What is going on ? he tried to ask but he got no response.

Daiki just nodded and nodded, repeating the movements as some little tears started to fall from his eyes.

- Chuu... why do you cry ?

-O-o-otto-san? Can I have mom on please ? Let me talk to her... Okaa-san ? Ka-chan, are you ok ? How is she now ? Hai... hai I see... Please just wait some more... I just can be at the airport from tomorrow now !  Wait for me ! Take good care of her tanomu  !  and he hung up as his cellphone fell to the floor. 

Yamada yet didn't understand what was happening  when he felt Daiki's arms wrap around his neck as he started sobbing upon him.  Seeing his boyfriend like that made his heart hurt painfully. 

- Dai-chu, please stop crying.. What happened ? 

His hand circled Daiki's waist as he hugged him tightly. He his back untill Arioka's sobs stopped and when he felt that his love was more calm he backed away a little but still kept an arm around Daiki's waist to support him.

- Ryosuke...

Yamada widened his eyes. It was the first time Daiki called him that. Since it was really intimate he told the boy not to call him that or else it would be troublesome to always blush when hearing him calling his name. That's why Arioka has always called him Yamada or Yama-chan like the others. 

Hearing him saying his name out of the blue made him even more worried. 

- Doua ? he asked directly. 

Daiki just kept silence when Yamada asked him. He wanted to stay like this, silently sat on Yamada's lap and holding onto him. While his world fell apart.

As in Ryosuke, he had enough of not knowing why he cried so started to get  angry. 

- Daiki ! What's happening ? 

But still he obtained no response. Daiki didn't want to reply him. He didn't want him to get worried about his matters. 

He just explained that he had to leave. Leave Japan and go the the United States. It was important. 

- I.. I don't know when I'll come back Ryosuke...

Again, he said his name. But this time it didn't make him blush. Just hearing those words made his eyes tear up. He felt a painful feeling that stabbed his chest as Daiki continued on saying hurting words. 

- It maybe take real long for me to come back.. Because it's an important matter. Someone that I like the most is not feeling well right now. So I have to go there and be with her

- And be with.. her ?  

Daiki shook his head yes as a sad smile crept on his lips. 

- I'll miss you.. Ryosuke ! 

Again he cried in his arms. It was like this all night untill Daiki fell asleep as Yamada wondered about all that.

Who was the she he's been talking about ? "Someone I care for the most ?"     If it's someone really important he should just have told him about who it was right ? After all he was his boyfriend, not just some stranger.. Why shouldn't he tell him ? 

He remembered Daiki's face when he's dad was talking to him.   What if Daiki betrayed him ? The her could be a girl he loved right ? That could just be it... if he doesn't want to explain him all. Is that he is hiding something..

Even his parents were on this.. He thought about the first day he met the Arioka family. They didn't like his relationship with their son at all. They were just so against it and many times asked Daiki to break up, cuz it was not acceptable for two boys to be together. 

 

And the "she" he was talking about could it be his childhood bestfriend ? That girl his parents wanted him to marry, because they were so close each other. 

The girl Daiki never wanted him to meet.. Could it be that they were on some kind of relationship and that Daiki betrayed him ? 

After so mutch thinking Yamada started to believe on what he thought and tears streamed down his face, as he hugged tightly to Daiki not to let him go. 

- It can't be.. It can't be.. Dai-chuu ~  and as he cried something made up on his mind.  

 

The morning when he woke up he found himself moving slowly. As being cared by something. And he woke up in a car. With all Hey! Say! JUMP watching him worriedly. 

- Yama-chan ! said Chinen 

- We are going to airport for you to see Dai-chan one more time ! 

Once Yamada catched on his friend's words he jerked from the seats and said 

- Chuu ! and his eyes teared up. Wait for me ! Wait for me ! 

- Calm down Yama-chan Yabu tried to make Yamada stop panicking. 

As they reached  the airport they all ran to Daiki's flight gate. But it was too late. He was already boarding the plane and dind't see his friends. 

Yamada at that time have caught all his courage and screamed his heart out. 

- You are a liar ! I hate you Daiki you hear me ? Hate you ! Let's break up ! It's not worth anymore just live a happy life ! 

Daiki stopped his pace and freezed. He turned around and as the plane's gate closed itself he looked painfully back at Yamada, tears all over his face. 

- I don't want it to end ! Baka Yamada... he whispered but the plane was already out of reach. 

That day had been a painful day. A day of cry. A day where Ryosuke and Daiki broke apart. 

And as the plane flew higher in the sky Yamada took out the ring from his pocket and out.