Forget ?

Hey! Say! JUMP (Ariyama) - Don't bother

-Blessings ? 

Daiki couldn't believe on what he just heard. Yamada Ryosuke was asking him to accept his relationship with a girl. 

- You have to be kidding me again ? he asked with a trembling voice as he felt his throat tighten. 

- Why would I be kidding ? Ryosuke asked with his usual wide smile. 

Daiki's hands formed into strong fists as Ryosuke spoke.

- Aren't you happy for us ? 

Daiki then lifted his head and turned to the new formed couple in front of him. 

They are cute together.... 

At the thought he shut is eyes to not to cry infront of everyone. 

- I... I'm happy for you two... 

Why did he say that ? He didn't even knew it himself. The fact is that he hated seeing him with that stupid girl. He is still wondering what attracted him to this girl. 

It hurts..

-manager-san, can you please excuse me I need to go ! 

He slightly opened his eyes to see where he was going and walked towards the door. He passed infront of the couple and  smiled bitterly. As all the tears he kept rushed out his eyes. 

Yamada saw that well. He saw well but didn't budge from hi place, near his girlfriend.

And Chinen glared at him.

Actually they all felt bad for Daiki. Because they knew damn well what happened between the two in the past. 

But Chinen as a close friend of Yamada knew more then anyone in the group. Even if they were like one big family Chinen is the most aware of what happens between the two. And he felt pity for his dear friend Daiki to be left like that is painful. 

So he rushed outta room after giving Yamada a last glare. 

 

 

What did I do ? Daiki is now going to hate me.... 

I don't care after all. We are not together anymore, and I think he should just forget what happened between us... 

You may think this is mean for me to think like that. But if I don't forget about him now and if he don't let me go then it would be troublesome. Because I'd be a prisoner of his love. Forever. 

What's up with the glare Chinen ? Please understand me ! You are my bestfriend. Don't you see that with this girl it's all fake ? It's to allow me to think of someone else then Daiki... 

I love him so mutch.. It's hurts.. 

 

 

- Dai-chan ! Chinen shouted in the aisles of JE searching for the penguin. Baka baka baka Yamada ! What was he thinking of anyway. Going out with that girl.... Pshh I don't like her at all, that fangirl ! 

Chinen knew it was rude to say so. But it was true, she was with Yamada just because he's famous and all. Ryosuke would never have fallen for a girl like her. In any way. So Chinen knew it was all fake, and that Yamada's still in love with Daiki.

But still he couldn' t just let his friend cry himself out alone. 

Because right now Yuri knew that he would meet a Daiki crying his heart out in the dark his knees raised to his chest. He would sob hard. If it was to painful he could even fall on the nurse's beds and sink his head in the pillow to shut up the sobs. 

Yuri knew about it because one day he found Daiki there after his dog's death because of accident. 

So he knew where he should go find him.  Once he approched the nurse's office he barged in and asked for Arioka Daiki. 

-The boy arrived here in tears and he ran to the beds room said the young nurse in slight pity for the boy. I don't think he's feeling well at all ! 

Chinen bowed to the young lady and pushed the door open.  There, he was like Chinen knew, head sank in the pillow, shutting his cries. 

- Dai-chan ?  all of a sudden Yuri felt his legs weaken. 

Seeing his friend like that made him feel bad. He didn't know what to do to ease his pain. 

-ne, Yuri ? 

- Yes ? he replied right away. 

- Yam... yam... yamada... 

Chinen's shutted his eyes. Daiki's beautiful voice was broken and he couldn't express well. 

- He's an idiot Dai-chan.. Yuri felt relieved when the words crossed his mouth. He's just a baka ! Baka baka baka Yamada ! 

Daiki opened his eyes wide and lifted them to Chinen. 

- He's a baka ? 

Yuri sighed. He didn't want to say all the things he was going to, but he had to. For Arioka's sake. 

- Yes.. he is... But you know, now.. he loves someone else and.. I think you should forget about him.. Ne ? Because I know that the only thing you want is for him to be happy right ? So please live your life like nothing has changed.. And just tell yourself  Yama-chan is happy and continue on being the cheerful little penguin that we know. Can you do this for me and for JUMP as well ? 

The hearbroken boy's tears increased after hearing that. 

- For-for... forget ? he hiccuped. 

Yuri nodded his head. 

A silence crept in the room as Daiki swallowed Chinen's words.  

 

Suddenly a bitter laugh was heard in the beds room of the nurse's office. 

- Aa ~ he's in love again ne ? I'm not part of his life anymore ne, ne Yuri-kun ? Hahahaha love is painful ! he faked a laugh. Ok ! I'll forget everything and just act normal.. he sniffed a bit after stooding up of the bed. Arigatou na, Yuri-kun ! 

Chinen smiled sweetly and nodded. 

-Hai hai.

As Daiki outted of the beds room, Chinen stayed there. Thinking himself. 

 

What a fake laugh and smile he gave off.. But don't worry Dai-chan, Yama-chan won't stand any longer that you don't mind about his fake relationship.. I assure you .