Girlfriend ?

Hey! Say! JUMP (Ariyama) - Don't bother

I have to do this Go for it, you are Arioka Daiki from Hey! Say! JUMP 

One.. Two.. One two three and....

 

Kimi ni shika miserarenai kao ga aru ~ Kimi ni shika miserarenai kao, ga aru ~ Daijobu to, waratte kureta ~ Aa, boku ni wa, kimi ni shika miserarenai, kao ga aruu ~

 

As I sang through, I glanced all around the stage.. 

Where is he, that strawberry-guy? Did he forgot about our rehearsal? & it's the ending of his dorama right? He should be there! 

-Ne Yabu-kun, where is Ryo-chan? 

Yabu looked at his watch. 

-He said he had something important to do, though he said it shouldn't take too long..

Well, it is indeed taking too long...

-Are you sure nothing happened? I asked again. 

He rolled his eyes out. 

-No worries Dai-chan, he is coming ok? Don't be so nervous, you'll see your Ryo-chan again! 

-Wh.. why would I be nervous anyway? And... and what do you mean by "your Ryo-chan?" I snapped as I blushed. 

He winked and continued listening to manager-san who was talking about the dance's moves. 

For some long minutes we continued with our new song, plannifying about the PV making, when finally we heard the sound of the front door opening. 

We were all expecting to see the short-haired chubby-cheeked boy pass through the door in a rush and apologising about his lateness. But no.. who was standing at the door of the Johnny's And Associates studio's definitely wasn't Yamada Ryosuke, but a beautiful and  stunning young lady.  

What is a girl doing in the building of Johnny's Entertainment? The only girls we are aware of are the daughter of our boss : Kitagawa Johnny and the sisters of some members. 

But that lady isn't by any kind one of them. Did Johnny-san changed his point of view and started to produce girls too? 

-EEEEEEEEEEEEE ? JUMP went. 

-What is a girl doing at JE? Hikaru said aloud, making the girl turn her head towards us. 

-Shhh don't say it that loud, she will hear you, Chinen started. 

-I'll go talk to her... 

Oh my, Takaki-kun will talk to her ? Poor girl ~ 

-Stop being silly, she's probably here for her own matters. Just leave her alone ! 

Good speech Yabu-kun like always..  But really? Doesn't she sees that we are in a middle of making a PV? Should I tell her that we need some privacy and that she's actually the cause of our sudden stop? 

I was going to see her when I heard someone talk from behind me. 

-Akasuki-chan? 

I turned around and saw our manager leading towards the girl. 

-Hora~  Kawaa-san ! 

E ? They know each other?

-How are you ?

They started talking.

-Ne ne, who is she? asked Kei.

How can we know ? We all shook our heads no, and looked back at the two who didn't stop talking. 

-What are you doing here? Are you waiting someone ? 

-Actually.. I came here to see Ryosuke.. Can you tell me where he is ? In the front door it says Hey! Say! JUMP so I thought he would be here...

Ryosuke ? She calls him so familiarily.. Does she knows him or what ? I bet she's some crazy fan and thinks she has the right to call him that ! Even I can't call him Ryosuke

-Ano... I started, manager-san can you explain us what is going on ? Who is this lady? 

Should I be asking this ? Aaa~ kowaii, she's looking at me. I started backing away as she stared me from head to toe. 

-Hmm I see, you are Arioka-kun ne ? Ryosuke drags you a lot in our conversations. 

Asso ? That is because he likes me a lot ! Nice Ryo-chan ~ 

-Sokka... I said dreamily.  

She lifted her eyebrows and searched for somewhere to sit while waiting. 

-Where is he that Strawberry-lover ? 

-Calm down Yuto-kun I'm sure he'll arrive soo- 

-SUIMASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN ~ ! 

We heard a lout yell piercing through the studio.. Finally ~ Ichigo Prince arrived ! I felt my feet move from themselves and my body jumping from where I was as a huge smile replaced the *no-mah face I was making. 

-Yamad-

-Ryosuke ! 

I was going to jump into his arms when the girl beat me up. Honto ? Now she clings onto him ? And grabs his neck ? Yama-chan ? 

-Akasuki, you came ! 

-Oyoyoy don't get too cozy you two ! ~ trailed Yuto. 

I blinked when seeing Ryosuke grabbing her waist and dragging her even more near him.

-Matte matte matte ! Hikaru exclaimed. Ryo-chan, why didn't you tell us anything ? Them, he pointed at us I understand, but me ? You could have told me !

Yamada laughed at Hikaru's sentence.

-Gomen na, Hikaru-kun but I had to keep it a secret. You know, for JE's sake. 

He, he.... he is going out with her? ..... No no no ~ It's impossible !

-Wa ! I ruffled my hair in fustration. 

He said it was for Johnny's sake that he don't told us... So this means he is going out with her ! I can't believe it ! He can't be going out with a girl after so little time ne ? Please someone, wake me up ! 

-Omedetou you two ! manager-san clapped his hands. 

OMEDETOU ? 

See Daiki, they are indeed together, they are going out with each other, and she's damn beautiful that girl, it's really over between you two ! 

My brain, please can you stop thinking like that ? Don't be so cruel ! I winced from the painful feeling in my chest when I saw Yamada's smile towards the young lady. 

-Omedetou ? Why omedetou ? 

There, I opened my mouth. Now I can't stop myself. 

-Can someone please tell me what is happening ? Cause I quite can't understand ! I yelled it. 

JUMP looked at me, slightly embarassed. 

-Dai-chan, are you alright ? Takaki-kun put a hand above my forehaed, as feeling if I have a fever.

I turned my head towards the couple and eyed the girl's shape. What atracted him to her ? 

Maybe her long hair ? Or her cute cheeks ? Or everything ?

My heart, it hurts so mutch... Because it's been almost a year, and I cannot detached myself, while he... has already moved on. 

I clasped my mouth shut and grabbed the hem of my shirt. I need to get out of here before I do something I'll regret. I'm already feeling my eyes blurrying. 

I watched as Yamada took the girl's hand a headed towards me. No ! Not towards me Yama-chan, please ! 

-Please, let me present you all Takahashi Akasuki, my girlfriend. 

There, the last sentence I wanted to hear from him. 

-Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. Take care of me, I love Hey! Say! JUMP please allow me to stay with Ryosuke. 

-Like I will, to a fangirl like you ! I snapped. 

And Yabu-kun gave me a slight glare meaning to stop "Dai-chan, you may stop. Now" . I'm sorry Yabu, but I need to express it. She stole him from me after all ! I just need to defend myself. 

She smirked at me. How dare she ? 

-Yamada, it's just a joke right ? A real big joke ! 

He sighed and let out the girl's hand to take me from my shoulder. 

-Daiki.. it's not a joke. I am indeed with her, he took a step back and added, Please give me your blessings. 

 

. . .