Starting of a new job PART 2

Are you jealous?

 

I kept quiet and walk next to Daesung.

'I need to break off this silence. Im their manager in some way. Need act friendly. Act cute. CUTE??!! Cute isnt my style but I need to.'

"Daesung-shi, how should I call you?" I asked with a cute smile. 'My face isnt going to stay like this for eternity.'

Daesung's POV

"Daesung-shi, how should I call you?" Eun Mi asked me.

"How old are you?"

"Yah! How can you not know my age? You interviewed me and you dont know? How old do you think I am?" She says playfully. 

"Eun Mi ahh." I stop and stand in front of her and face her while her face looked shock," Call me oppa ok? " She starts to get red.

"Haha~ You are blushing! Haha~ Aigoo~" I said laughing madly not knowing that the rest of the Big Bang arrived.

"Ahh Hyung! When did you arrived?" 

Instead of an answer, I got smacked in the head by Jiyong hyung. 

"Dont tease Eun Mi. I will be the only one who can " He whispered to me.

"Ahh~ Hyung like *#(@_!" EVEN before I can finish my sentence, T.O.P hyung covered my mouth.

"Shut up. You talk too much." T.O.P hyung said.

I just nod my hear quickly and pushing his hand away from me. I can barely breathe.

....................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

(Going to skip till the end of the day)

....................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My POV

"Bye noona~" Seungri said as wave farewell.

"Bye Eun Mi!" Daesung said and hug me. He walk with Seungri and laugh. ( He is the same age as you )

Taeyang and T.O.P wave and walk away.

"Follow me, I got something to show you" G.Dragon pulled me away and drive to somewhere I dont know.