Meeting My Childhood Hero

Are you jealous?

 

 

I was getting out of company. "Let's see now... Where should I go now? I got some free time till 5pm." 

I think of buying new stuff for my bed room. " I should buy stuff to decorate my room? Yea! Lets do that!" I walked to the nearest mall.

When I arrived at the mall. I saw girls screaming. I thought i was just hallucinating but I was not. "Must be a celebrity" I thought and just continue walking.

I wasnt really interested in band boys except for some. I heard the girls shouting " AHHH!!! SUPER JUNIOR OPPA!~~" 

'Ahh!! ELFS!!!!' I thought. I chuckled to myself. I wasnt looking where I was going. "Ouch! YAH! Look where your goi..." I stared at the person who knocked

me down. I cant believe my own eyes. It was Hyuk Jae. My childhood friend and hero is right before my eyes

( Cute isnt he? Hehe~ )

"Eun Mi?" He said as he was helping me to stand up.

"Hyuk Jae?" I said. My eyes were still letting go of face. 

"Eh.. Stop starring at me. You making oppa blush~" He said with his gummy smile.

"What? Oppa??!! Yah! Eventhough you are 2 years older than me and I known you for more 15 years. In those 15 years I had NEVER called you oppa"

I emphasize the word 'never'. "What are you...." I was pulled into a car before I could even finish my sentence. 

"Yah! Who do you think you are?!!" I shouted but that was a bad idea.

Hyuk Jae's POV

"Shhh~" I said but I was too late, Eun Mi was already shouting. 

'Yah! Who do you think you are?!!" She shouted infront of the others.

"Quiet down Eun Mi." I said she straight away. 

"Who are you guys?" I was shocked and sad by that sentence. When I was about to leave the neighbourhood for SME, I didnt tell her that I was becoming

a celebrity.

"Dont you know who we are?" Shindong asked her but sadly, she just shake her head.

"Lets introduce ourselves. We are SUPER JUNIOR!" Leetuek said with a bright smile. 

"Super Junior?" 

"Yea~ Mianhe... I didnt tell you that" I said. I was ready for a punishment or at least a oh its ok answer. 

"Hehe~"

'She is... giggling?" 

"Haha! You think I dont know who are Super Junior? I know who are you guys. I just acted as someone who doesnt know anything about kpop. Im good huh?"

Shindong, Donghae and Leetuek was smiling and laughing. 'Aish.. Im gonna get you guys later and you are all dead!'

My POV

"Why dont we hangout for today? Lets go somewhere together." He asked me.

Since I dont have anything else to do, I agree. 

"Bye oppas~" I waved to the rest of Super Junior.

When the car left. 

"How come you can call them oppa but not me?" He was pouting.

"I feel awkward when i call you that. Where should we go? Oh and wear this." I said. I passed to Hyuk Jae a mask. He took it and wore it.

"You design this?" I just nodded.

"Lets go shopping? We never done that for a long time." He said walking into a shopping mall. 

We shopped for hours and the weird thing no one suspected him and cointinued their things. 

"Ahh~ It feels good to meet my old friend again. Give me your number so we can get into contact" He said, signalling to me to give my phone. 

I give him and he type his number to my phone. 

'Well bye~" I said.

"Hey! Not fair. Call me oppa once please. If not I cant sleep tonight" Pouting. I gave up cause his too cute.

"Goodnight ... OPPA~" I said hugging him. His face was flushed red under the mask. 

I chuckled at his reaction.

"Ok bye." He kept it short and turned around.

_________________________________________

When I was about to sleep. 

My phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Yang Eun Mi"

"Yang Eun Mi speaking." 

"Well, Congrats to you. You are going to work for me. I mean us. I mean Big Bang. Aish.."

Jiyong G.D's POV

'Damn im stuttering.'

She was chuckling. 'Im sure to make her suffer and make her like me'

"You are going to start work tomorrow in the morning. Go to YG Entertainment and you see Big Bang."

"Alright."

"ok. Goognight then. Wear something nice tomorrow." 

"Goodnight oppa~" 

"She must be really tired. Wait. Did she call me Oppa? But she doesnt know who she was talking to right. My heart is beating fast. Damn her, I'll get back to her."

I chuckled.

My POV

After we said goodnight, I felt like i want to sleep but i cant. I need to finish up drawing the designs. Of course I know who was calling me. It was G.D right?

"Im so lazy but i need to send this by tomorrow." 

I was drawing the designs halfway until i fell asleep. 

'Ding!' A text was send but I was too sleepy to look at it. 

In a minute i was sent to dreamland