A Job with 5 Guys?

Are you jealous?

Present

"Miss Yang, please wake up. You are going to be late for your interview." Mr. Seo said. 

"5 more minutes. Jebal~" I said covering myself from the sunshine. Its too early and I slept late last night sketching up my latest art piece. 

I was graduated from an art school which is known to the whole of South Korea. I wanted to be a manager for a change. All I've done for the past few years 

was drawing. I got tired of it and wanted the feeling to be incharge of someone or something. DING! You got it. Being a manager is exactly the job. 

"Miss Yang, if you are not going to get up. Im going to pour cold water on you without doubt." Mr. Seo was getting ready to pour the cold water on me. 

"Alright! Alright! Im going. Im going. Get the car ready. I'll be down in a few minutes." I said heading to the bathroom with my towel. 

( Nice bathroom Eun Mi got~ )

I finish bathing in few minutes and check myself in the mirror. I added make up for the interview.  

I wore this 

 

I was the fashionista for the ladies. I was busy designing clothes for my friend's company. 

I was paid for it with huge salary on daily basis. I headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. 

"Here you go, Miss Yang" Mrs. Lee said that with a smile plastered on her face. She was the maid left in the house. Since Mom and Dad 

thought of having too much maids made me spoilt. (Which is SO NOT true) 

"Thank you for the food!" I said with a huge grin on my face. It was omurice. One of my favourite dishes. 

'Mr. Seo! Is the car ready yet?" I asked after eating my breakfast. 

"Yes, Miss Yang! Come on now, You dont want to be late dont you?" I walked to the car. Mr. Seo drove the car since the driver is on holiday. 

Half an hour later 

"We arrived, Miss Yang. Called me when you are done" Mr. Seo said as drove away. I was surprised to see many people walking in and out of the buliding.

The company's name is YG Entertainment. I heard it was famous from watching tv. Of course, I need sometime to relax. 

I walk to the interviewing room. 

"Hi! Welcome Miss Yang" 'Probably the maknae' I thought

"Please sit down Miss Yang." A man with blue hair asked me.

I sit down as i was told to.

"Why do you want to be a manager?" A man with a cheerful look on his asked me. His hair is totally blonde.

"Well, I want to become a manager to have experience and get away from the things i do now." I said with a fake smile on my face.

"You do know this job is only helping out with the real manager?" A man with a fauxhawk haircut told me.

I noded. I was looking at them. 'Am I going to help them or someone else. Must be them.' 

"We will call you when you are accepted for the job." A man with long hair told me. 

I said farewell to them.