Childhood hero

Are you jealous?

Past

"Ouch! It hurts.." 

I was sobbing uncontrolbly. I was running away from the bullies. They were always picking on me since im the new kid. 

The blood from my leg is still goozing out. I look around. No one was there. I hid myself in the dark alleys of the neighbourhood. 

"What to do?" I was still think of what to do next then suddenly.. 

Someone tapped at the  back. "Huh!" I was shocked. "Did the bullies found me already? How can that be?"

I didnt want to turn back. The person keep on tapping on my back. 

"What happened? Come here i'll help" I turn my head around and saw a kid 2 years older than me. He got that worried look on his face. 

I was staring at his face with wide eyes. He took his cloth and tie the cloth on my leg which is bruised. He caught me staring at him. 

"Hehe~ You'll be okay now. Araso? Let me bring you to your house. Where you lived?" He asked me with his gummy smile, reasurring me that 

everything is going to be okay. 

"Ne. My house is not so far from here." I pointed to the house on the hill. I was one of the rich people here, i was liked by friends for that reason.

My parents were overseas cause they have a business over there. The maids were the one who took care of me. I got a butler named, Mr. Seo. 

He was like a father to me. I know eversince I was born. 

"Come on. I'll carry you." He picked me up and carried me on his back. 

We walk towards my house. Well, he is the one walking. 

"Whats your name?" he asked as he continue walking. 

"Eun Mi" I said looking at the scenery. 

"Mine is Hyuk Jae!" He said cheerfully to ease the silence. 

He stopped walking. I look up. "Oh, we arrived to the palace, princess~" He said.

He knock on the door. Mr. Seo opened the door looking surprised. 

He carried me.

"Miss Yang! What happened to you?" Mr. Seo was shouting. 

"Thank you, young gentlemen. Do you come from the same school as Miss Yang?" Mr. Seo asked Hyuk Jae, looking at him from top to bottom.

"Yes, I did. I saw her hiding in the dark alleys. I help her. I think the bullies from the school bullied her." Hyuk Jae said with seriousness in his voice.

I look away, I know Im going to change school but Mr. Seo knows everything about me from Likes to Hates. 

"Gentlemen, if this isnt too much. Can you take care of Miss Yang and send her back home safely?" Mr. Seo asked Hyuk Jae.

"Sure. Why not." He said before turning to say farewell. 

"Ah~ Before I forget, can I know you name?" Mr. Seo asked. Hyuk Jae turned around and said "Hyuk Jae, Lee Hyuk Jae" with his gummy smile. 

I smile without letting anyone seeing it.

"Alright, Mr Lee. Farewell~" Mr. Seo closed the front door and looked at me. I know Im going to get grounded from this. 

"Miss Yang, please be careful next time. Araso?" Mr. Seo said healing my wounds. 

"Ne, I promise to be careful." I said before going to bed. 

"Good night" I said, closing my eyes and set off to dreamland. 

"I will remember Hyuk Jae always~"