Seeing Luhan Again

Look Over Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your P.O.V

 

You let your eyes scan around the hall of the school, searching for your homeroom. "S2, S2." You muttered under your breath. "Eun Chae!" You recognized that voice out of anywhere. 

You spun around, ready to welcome your best friend. Immediately your eyes caught gaze of Luhan, he was waving, running towards you. He suited the navy and red uniform so well.

Luhan bent over and placed his hands on his knees, trying to catch hold of his breath. You stood staring at him for at least a minute before you laughed, "You’re so unfit." 

He chuckled slightly before sighing and straightening himself up. "Need some help finding the classroom?" Luhan asked. You nodded along with a grin. 

"Follow me." He placed a hand on your shoulder.

After two minutes of walking through halls Luhan finally pulled you to a halt in front of the classroom. Luhan shook his head and turned to you with a beam, "You've been in this school for two years now - I have no idea how you don't remember where to go." He flicked your forehead. 

You shook your head, "Hey, you know I'm forgetful." Luhan chuckled softly and gazed at you while you fixed the straps on your bag. When you looked up you caught his gaze. "What?" You cocked your head to the side. Luhan let his smile widened, "I missed you buddy." You laughed, "You too amigo." 

Luhan and you walked into the classroom, like last year, everyone was rowdy, throwing paper airplanes across the room, shouting at people, it was all the same.

You and Luhan chose to sit beside each other in the seats in second row, next to the wall on the left hand side, beside the window. You two loved sitting next to the window. It always made you feel as if you were protagonists in some cliché show. 

Luhan turned in his seat and faced you, "are you okay?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Yeah? Why?" He raised his eyebrows and smiled gently at you, "I know what happened to your Mom." 

You cleared your throat and looked to the front of the classroom. You nodded, "I guess, I'll be alright, someday." You then looked at Luhan with a confused expression, "How did you know she died?" 

 

Luhan's P.O.V

 

*Oh no. Trsut me Eun Chae, you have no idea how much I want to tell.* Although it hurts me, I can't tell you the truth, "I heard about it from Haerim." I inwardly sighed as Eun Chae nodded understandably. 

Haerim was you and Luhan's other friend, she wasn't in many of your classes, so it was hard to get a hold of her. You guys could only hang out at lunch time and outside of school. You told her everything, it was like she was a diary, you could tell her everything and she would never say a word. 

Eun Chae waved her hands in front of her, "Enough about me! How was your summer vacation, was London good?" I smiled, *I hate having to lie to her.*

"It was fun. We got to go on the London eye." Another lie spilled from my lips.

*The truth is, I've been away for 'angel trainin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter