Time For School

Look Over Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

The morning sunlight shone mercilessly through your window, forcing you to squint your eyes shut. You groaned at the thought of going back to school. You forced yourself to sit up and rubbed your tired eyes. 

*Where is my picture?!* It hit you like a lightning bolt, you checked under your bedcovers, panic began to take over you, *what if I lost my picture?!* You looked up at the bedside table and immediately sighed in relief when the picture was sitting on top of the bedside table with no harm done to it. 

*How did it get there though, I was pretty sure I had it in my hands... I'm so confused.*

You sighed in frustration and decided to forget about the entire thing, you were just glad the last thing belonging to your Mother was safe. You flung yourself out of bed, today was the day where you return to school. 

You walked out the door of your bedroom at the same time of Baekhyun. Oddly enough you two caught each other’s eyes for a second, before Baekhyun walked off downstairs. *He looks good in his uniform.*

You mentally slapped yourself silly at the thought, there was no way you still had feelings for that dude! You sighed quietly and walked into the bathroom and began your daily routine. 

After you dried your face with a towel you gazed at yourself in the mirror in front of you. Ever since you were left alone, you've been losing weight, getting bags under your eyes and looking paler, it was only now you realized how different you looked.

Your eyes were also badly bloodshot from all the crying you did last night.

That's when an idea struck you. If you were going to start a new life here with Mr. Lee and Baekhyun, you were going to change yourself. You pulled strands of your hair up. *Should I dye my hair?*

 

You didn't know what do start off with. 

Just then there was a faint knock at the door. "Yes?" You said. "Eun Chae I just finished ironing your uniform, it's on your bed, you should hurry up and get breakfast." Mr. Lee's voice spoke from outside. You smiled although he couldn't see you, "Thank you, I'll be down soon."

As soon as Mr. Lee's footsteps weren't heard anymore, you opened the bathroom door and ran into your new bedroom and quickly got changed into your navy and red uniform.

Baekhyun and Mr. Lee were already eating breakfast. Mr. Lee beamed at you once you entered the kitchen, "you look lovely in your uniform, come on, sit down." 

You blushed at the compliment and smiled, "Thank you." You sat down in the seat opposite Baekhyun again. Just like yesterday, it was silent. You strongly disliked the cold atmosphere, it was unwelcoming, so you decided to try and make conversation with Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, do you like school?" You asked, attempting to make conversation. He didn't reply for a while, which caused you to blush in embarrassmen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter