GET SOME GUTS

Dorky Love

When Tiffany went outside the hospital she swept her gave around, then saw Taeyeon.

 

 

“Taeyeon let’s go back inside” Tiffany said when she was standing at the back of Taeyeon. “Ms. Nicole, Yuri and Jessica brought some food” Tiffany added.

 

                But Taeyeon didn’t respond because she couldn’t speak. Afraid, that if she speak or talk to Tiffany, she’ll just end up hurting her again.

 

 

“Ok I’ll go back first” Tiffany said then turned around while facing on the ground. But before she could walk away, Taeyeon turned and grab Tiffany’s hands.

 

“Tipani” Taeyeon said who was now holding Tiffany’s hands, then Tiffany looked at Taeyeon’s hands holding hers, and Taeyeon released her hands. “I…I…”Taeyeon said but then turned around. “For…forget it, it’s no…nothing” Tayeon added.

 

“I’ll go then” Tiffany said then quickly went back inside the hospital.

 

“What was that all about Taeyeon?” Taeyoen thought to herself. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry Tipani, is it that hard to say” Taeyeon whispered to herself and hit her forehead.

 

“…..”

 

While inside room 7 the others started to eat dinner.

 

 

“Hey Sooyoung, do you have someone you liked at school?” Sunny asked bluntly and made Sooyoung stooped from eating.

 

“Me?” Sooyoung asked. “Does she know I liked her, is she teasing me?” Sooyoung thought to herself.

 

“Well I’m just curious that’s all” Sunny said who was sitting beside Sooyoung on the couch.

 

“Yeah Sooyoung I also want to know” Hyoyeon said teasingly who was sitting next to Sunny, then smiled at Soooung

 

“”Well yeah” Sooyoung said but couldn’t looked at Sunny and her cheeks turned red.

 

“Sunny it’s y…” Hyoyeon said but she didn’t finish her words because Sooyoung covered .

 

“What?” Sunny said

 

“No…nothing” Sooyoung said still covering Hyoyeon’s mouth.

 

“…..”

 

“Fany where’s Taeyeon” Ms. Niccole asked when she didn’t saw Taeyeon with Tiffany.

 

“I didn’t find her” Tiffany answered but Jessica knew that Tiffany was lying.

 

“What happened?” Jessica asked with a voice that only the two of them can hear.

 

But suddenly Hyoyeon’s phone rang. When she saw the caller she went outside the room and answered the call.

 

PHONE CALL:

 

HYOYEON: Taeyeon where are you?

 

TAEYEON: Outside near the entrance door

 

HYOYEON: I’ll go down there don’t go anywhere else

 

TAEYEON: Oh

 

                Then Hyoyeon ended the call and put her phone harshly in her pocket. Hyoyeon went inside the elevator. When the elevator door opened she immediately saw Taeyeon satnding outside the door, then Hyoyeon went to her.

 

 

“YAH! Taeyeon” Hyoyeon shouted. “I know that you and Tiffany got a misunderstanding a long time ago, but can you just get some guts and say you’re sorry” Hyoyeon said. “Your just making it more worst” Hyoyeon added.

 

“…..”

 

*RRRIIINNNG*

                Sooyoung’s phone rang, then get the phone from her bag and answered the call.

 

PHONE CALL:

 

SOOYOUNG: Hello Hyoyeon

 

HYOYEON: Sooyoung can you tell the others that Taeyeon and I will get home first

 

SOOYOUNG: Ok, what happened to Teayeon anyway?

 

HYOYEON: She isn’t feeling well so I’ll take her home

 

SOOYOUNG: Take care ok?

 

HYOYEON: Ok

 

                Then Sooyoung ended the call.

 

 

“Who was on the phone” Sunny asked.

 

“Hyoyeon she said that she and Taeyeon will get home first” Sooyoung answered. “Taeyeon isn’t feeling well” Sooyoung added.

 

“It’s ok she must be tired” Ms. Nicole said. “And also the rest of you can go home, I can looked out for Yoona tonight” Ms. Nicole added.

 

“I’m just staying her with Yoona” Seohyun said.

 

“You should rest Seohyun” Yuri said.

 

“She’s right Yuri” Ms. Nicole said “You don’t want to be sick when Yoona wakes up” Ms. Nicole added.

 

“Ok” Seohyun said then looked at Yoona and fixed her hair. “I’ll come back tomorrow” Seoohyun added.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Here is chapter 8 I hope you like it. crying

 

ENJOY smiley