I love you Hwang Miyoung

Dorky Love

When Tiffany was already outside the school grounds she stop the taxi and got on as fast as she can.

 

 

“Take me to SONE National Airport” Tiffany said. “And can you make it fast” Tiffany added.

_ _ _

 

                Then the cab driver didn’t waste time and drive quickly towards the direction to where the SONE National Airport is.

 

 

“Don’t worry ma’am I’ll make sure that we won’t get stuck to the traffic” The cab driver sid while maneuvering the wheel.

 

“Thank you mister” Tiffany said as she keep on looking at her watch.

 

“…..”

 

                It was already 8:50 when Taeyeon arrived at SONE National Airport. Teayeon then went directly to the departuring area and saw that the other passengers are now starting to line up and give their tickets to the lady in front of them.

                When the other passenger had already inside the plane Taeyeon was still outside and the lady noticed her so she went towards Taeyeon.

 

 

“Ma’am is ther something wrong?” The lady asked.

 

“Oh nothing” Taeyeon answered.

 

“This way please” The lady said then waved her hand to where the other passengers went after they gave their tickets then Taeyeon looked at the entrance door of the airport then sighed.

 

”…..”

 

TIFFANY’S POV

                As I finally arrived at the airport I immediately pay and thank the cab driver before I got out of the cab. It was already 9:00when I looked at my watch. As I went inside the airport I quickly went to the departure area hoping that I’m not too late. But unfortunately when I reached there I found no one even Taeyeon then I looked outside through the big glass window beside me and saw the airplane where Taeyeon is riding probably already at the runway. As I watched I watch the plane soar through the sky it was hard to breathe and a warm liquid was rolling down my checks and as I touched it I knew that I was crying.

 

                Then I looked away from the window, wipe my tears away and went towards the escalator but I trip on my way there and hit my knee on the floor but I really didn’t feel the pain on my knee and cried like a child who just lose her candy but it was not because of the my knee but because the pain made by the mixture of anger and sadness in my heart It was so much for me to bear. But I’m still thankful that no one saw me crying then I decided to stand up and wipe my tears.

 

“…..”

 

                When Tiffany lift up her head she saw Taeyeon standing in front of her.

 

 

“Taeyeon” Tiffany spoke softly. “Why are you still here?” Tiffany asked and was happy deep inside.

 

“Well…” Taeyeon said.

 

FLASH BACK

 

 

“Ma’am is ther something wrong?” The lady asked.

 

“Oh nothing” Taeyeon answered.

 

“This way please” The lady said then waved her hand to where the other passengers went after they gave their tickets then Taeyeon looked at the entrance door of the airport then sighed.

 

“Ahhm I’m sorry but I won’t be going” Taeyeon said. “I’m really sorry for wasting your time miss” Taeyeon added.

 

                Then Taeyeon walked her way to the other side of the departure area while smiling just thinking of what her mom’s reaction if she knew.

 

 

“My mom’s really going to kill me” Taeyeon thought to herself then looked up the ceiling.

 

                As Taeyeon went to the other side of the departure area Tiffany on the other hand took the other entrance on the other side.

 

                After a few minutes Taeyeon heard someone crying so she decided to go look who was crying. And as she focus her eyes to the girl she knew that it was Tiffany then Taeyeon smiled as she watch Tiffany’s cute crying face then Taeyeon went towards Tiffany.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“I decided to stay” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Why?” Tiffany curiously asked.

 

“Because there is someone I want to tell these feelings deep inside my heart” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Oh” Tiffany said then looked at the floor feeling sad because of what Taeyeon just said.

 

“I LOVE YOU” Taeyeon said. “Hwang Miyoung” Taeyeon added.

 

                Tiffany who heard Taeyeon lift up her head to see if Taeyeon was just joking around with her but when Tiffany lift her head Taeyeon suddenly close the gap between them with a kiss. Tiffany widen her eyes shocked of Taeyeon’s sudden action but a few seconds later Tiffany slowly closed her eyes and kisses back Taeyeon.

                Taeyeon deepen the kiss, Tiffany wanted to tell Taeyeon without words that she also loved her by accepting Taeyeon and answer her with a kiss that is filled with the feelings deep inside her heart.

 

 

“I love you” Taeyeon murmured as they kiss.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think of CHAPTER 18 was it good?

 

Any comments, violent reactions (just kidding) but if there is then don’t hesitate J

I hope you enjoyed while reading CHAPTER 18 : )