Transfer Student

Dorky Love

She’s SUNNY!” Sooyoung shouted that made everyone at the bus stooped whatever they’re doing and stared at Sooyoung.

_ _ _

                When Sunny heard her name, she turned her attention to the tall tanned girl at the back of the bus and notice that the tall girl is pointing her finger on her. That made the bus filled with silence. Then suddenly Sunny stood up. And made everyone widen their eyes and turned their heads to Sooyoung who is shocked what she did. Then Sunny gives Sooyoung a seductive wink.

 

When Sunny got out of the bus Tiffany and Jessica then went out to follow Sunny but before Tiffany got out of the bus she gave Sooyoung an intense glare.

 

What Sunny did caught Sooyoung off guard and made her cheeks glow red. And left Taeyeon, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Yuri shocked while the other students are starting to go out of the bus.

 

 

“Yah! Let’s go to our classes before we get late.” Yuri said as she grabs Sooyoung’s neck that made Sooyoung back to her consciousness.

 

When Sooyoung, Yuri (who is still holding Sooyoung’s neck), Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Yoona got out of the bus and reached the school building, Taeyeon went in front of her 4 friends and said…

 

 

“I’ll go now” Taeyeon said while walking backwards and pointing at the other way, then waves both of her hands to her friends.

 

“Ok bye! Taeyeon unnie!” Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Hyoyeon said in chorus and wave both of their hands at Taeyeon. Then went to their opposite way.

 

_ _ _

When Taeyeon reached her room she first peeked at the glass window, she noticed that the teacher is not yet inside the room and saw Jessica and Tiffany Still talking to each other.

 

 

“Ok I’m not yet late for class.” Teayeon thought to herself. Then opened the door and went directly to her seat. When she took her seat she then rested her forehead to the table.

 

When the door swung open the teacher come in and wave her hand to the girl outside (signaling the girl to get in the room). As the girl got in, all eyes landed on the girl who just arrived excepts Taeyeon’s eyes who are staring outside the window.

 

 

“Please introduce yourself.” The teacher said.

 

“Hi everyone my name is Lee Soonkyu but my friends call me Sunny.” Sunny said then saw Tiffany and Jessica smiling at her. “Nice to met all of you.” Sunny added as she made a big bow.

 

When Taeyeon heard Sunny, she then slowly lifts her head and leaned her chin on the table. Then saw Sunny in front of the class while facing the floor.

 

“Sun…ny?” Taeyeon thought to herself. “Oh!” Taeyeon whispered to herself remembering the scene where Sunny wink seductively to the dork Sooyoung.

 

_ _ _

 

“Hhhmmm…” The teacher said while finding an empty chair. “Over there” The teacher added while pointing on an empty chair beside Taeyeon.

 

Before Sunny went to her seat she nodded her head to the teacher. Sunny who is now making her way to her chair she notice that Jessica and Tiffany are smiling at her so she smiled at them back, while Taeyeon was following Sunny with her eyes. When Sunny reached her chair, Taeyeon then turned her head back to the window next to her.

 

_ _ _

 

*BOOOMMMM…* A loud noise echoed at Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri’s room when Hyoyeon hit the teachers table with both of her hands that made the noise faded into silence and made their classmates look at Yuri and Hyoyeon. 

 

“Yah! Hyoyeon” Yuri shouted at Hyoyeon while giving her a glare that gave Hyoyeon shivers down her spine. Then turned her head to her other classmates “Nothing to see here he-he-he…” Yuri said while putting an angelic smile on her face.

 

“Yah! Hyoyeon-nah! Why’d you do that for?” Yuri said as she took Hyoyeon’s wrist and headed straight to their chairs, then releases Hyoyeon’s wrist when they’re almost near their chairs.

 

“Nothing I just want to look cool aha-ha-ha…” Hyoyeon said while rubbing the back of her head.

 

“Aiisshh” Yuri said while shaking her head as a sign of confusion.

 

“She’s at her class now stupid.” Yuri said as she hit Hyoyeon with her knuckles. “You even said good bye to her when she went inside her room.” Yuri muttered.

 

“Yuri-ah  Hyoyeon-na  I’m hungry what should I do?” Sooyoung shouted who is sitting at her chair then pouts her lips.

 

                Yuri was about to say something when suddenly their teacher arrived. Then Hyoyeon nad Yuri hurriedly went to their seats. Leaving Sooyoung nothing else to do but to wait for lunch.

_ _ _

               

At the same time at Yoona’s room

*GROOWWLL*

               

“Aisshh…” Yoona whispered to herself while holding her stomach.

 

Seohyun who is seating in front of Yoona, heard the growling of Yoona’s stomach started to giggle but immediately puts her hand to to stay quite. Then Seohyun took something from her bag. Then turned her upper body around that made Seohyun facing Yoona, then puts something on yoona’s table then turned her upper body back again.

 

 

“Ehh?” Yoona said. “Cho…co?” Yoona added As she took the chocolate from the table as she smiled at herself.

_ _ _

 

*RRRRIINNGG…* The whole campus was filled with loud ringing as the clock strikes 12:00

 

                Sooyoung who is staring at the clock started to count the seconds left before lunch time.

 

 

“3 … 2” Sooyoung mouthed the words as she started the final countdown, when finally the long hand of the clock hits 12. “… 1” Sooyoung said with a deep voice and stoods up as she shouted “OH YEAH!” not minding if the teacher is still at the classroom. And when she was already outside she started running at the hallway.

 

Back at the school the classroom, Yuri and Hyoyeon were apologizing to their teacher for Sooyoung’s misbehavior before they could follow  Sooyoung.

“ …. “

 

                As Taeyeon heard the ringing of the bell, she then her head to the window near her and stared at the blue sky while the others are starting to make their way out to the door.

                When the bell stopped from ringing Taeyeon stretched her arms above her head while her head is facing the roof. When her eyes took a glimpse, Sunny is no longer sitting on her chair she then looked at the door and found Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany. “They’re probably going to the cafeteria” Taeyeon thought to herself.

“ ….”

 

                Yoona who is writing something on a small piece of paper then folds the paper. When Yoona heard the ringing of the bell she waited until their teacher got out from the room. Then she gave Soehyun the paper then hurriedly runs outside.

                When Soehyun unfolded the paper she then reads what is written on the paper that Soehyun gave her.

 

 

“Thank you for the chocolate :)”  Soehyun whispered to herself.

 

                But when the Soehyun looked at the door Yoona already gone.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry to keep you waiting soo here is Chapter Two.

ENJOY smiley

 

please leave comments if no comments no update. (JOKE)

I will keep updating but please silent readers give me some comments for inspiration laugh